Metal Storm logo
Angra - Premiere Video For 'Black Hearted Soul'

Angra have a new video out. They are showcasing "Black Hearted Soul" which is the third single taken from their most recent album, Secret Garden. The clip was directed by Drico Mello and the footage is taken from their May 2015 Japanese tour. The band's guitarist Kiko Loureiro now has a new gig in Megadeth. As for Angra, the band will celebrate their 25th anniversary next year and film a DVD for the occasion.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Angra
Posted: 03.09.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 75 users
03.09.2015 - 13:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Ghahhahahha one dude in a crowd looks like Marcel ghahhahahhah lol whit glasses and face lol

same time people say IM and wasp, saxon must be live bands, not studio, this band simply should stop exist ... latin nation PM don't work as Nordic and German (even ther eits lame to). This is super lame, no catchy riff, catchy lyric part, no good lyric ehhh PM
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.09.2015 - 13:49
Mountain King
K i K o
Great! Back to the Power Metal roots with the Angra touch. Is there any better band out there? I don't think so...
03.09.2015 - 18:30
Belegûr
Arise In Might!
Written by Bad English on 03.09.2015 at 13:13

Ghahhahahha one dude in a crowd looks like Marcel ghahhahahhah lol whit glasses and face lol

same time people say IM and wasp, saxon must be live bands, not studio, this band simply should stop exist ... latin nation PM don't work as Nordic and German (even ther eits lame to). This is super lame, no catchy riff, catchy lyric part, no good lyric ehhh PM

Couldn't disagree more. This album was far more interesting than anything the big PM bands of Europe have been releasing recently.
03.09.2015 - 18:38
slim pickings
Account deleted
Liked the new Angra album a lot, it was a pleasant surprise, very enjoyable.
03.09.2015 - 22:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Irritable Ted on 03.09.2015 at 21:15

Written by Bad English on 03.09.2015 at 13:13

Was it the guy at 3:30?

affirmative, isn't he little like Marcel?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.09.2015 - 00:04
wrathchild
Staff
Good to see they're still doing well in Japan but damn that song is particularly lame, uninspired power metal. I haven't listened to the album; it is perhaps better than what they released after the split with Matos but since then they're just another power metal band, they've lost the magic even though in my eyes/ears they still have best guitarists in the world.

I'm not looking forward to the 25th anniversary celebration, they screwed up the 15th anniversary by merely playing 3 songs not from their new album of the time, when they advertised otherwise.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
06.09.2015 - 04:06
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
Yeah, did nothing for me, but most post-2005 Power Metal doesn't.

Hits total: 2135 | This month: 9