‹‹ Back to the Extreme metal forum
Users visited: 4  
Search this topic:  

Shadowblade
Account deleted
  06.03.2007 at 22:54
After a while of inactivity the Death Metal band Altar from the Netherlands have found a new singer and made a new demo. You can download one of their songs (God is a lie) fully from their new website (which is still under construction, but the main page is there) So for the fans that are out here, go out and listen to the new material!

http://www.altar.nl

My opinion, it's great! ^^
Syk
myspace/bonerama

20.07.2007 at 05:08
I wish they put the full albums back on their site, or at least something new...

"God Is a Lie" - I really like the parts after 4:10 but it would have been better at the start of the song. Overall I thought it was nowhere near as good as "I Am Your Provider", which in turn wasn't as good as the stuff on Youth against Christ. Are the other albums as strong as the debut?
----
death thrash death/doom/prog Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
Syk
myspace/bonerama

24.09.2007 at 08:33
*bump*

Come on people, the track is still available for download, check it out!
----
death thrash death/doom/prog Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.