Metal Storm logo
Visions Of Atlantis - New Album Samples Online

Pre-release audio samples of each track from Visions Of Atlantis' forthcoming album, "Trinity," can now be heard using the link's on the official Visions Of Atlantis website here.

The album (artwork) will feature the following tracklisting:
01. At The Back Of Beyond
02. The Secret
03. Passing Dead End
04. The Poem
05. Nothing Left
06. My Darkside Home
07. Wing-Shaped Heart
08. Return To You
09. Through My Eyes
10. Flow This Desert
11. Seven Seas

"Trinity" will be released around May through Napalm Records.

Source: visionsofatlantis.com
Band profile: Visions Of Atlantis
Posted: 06.03.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 3 users
07.03.2007 - 00:30
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
The males vocals ruin this band of any potential, the first album was not bad, the latest two with this new male vocalist are terrible. (only heard samples, but it was enough).
07.03.2007 - 06:15
Lord Grim
He's singing in the wrong genre of music. If I wanted to hear tone-deaf vocalists who really shouldn't sing, I would just listen to Thrash Metal. This guy would fit that genre. Or a crappy Power Metal band. Other than that, he needs to keep his mouth shut.
----
"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary in life."
07.03.2007 - 14:16
metal2000
what's wrong with you people, his vocals is fucking cool just like axel rudi pell and others and also nightwish, I think you have to listen to the sample again to relaize:wall:
07.03.2007 - 18:23
Shadowthrone
I agree cornatus, but the female vocals are great!!
08.03.2007 - 04:29
Bitch Boy
The male vocals sounded good in the second album, but in the new one sound bad, I didn't like them. But I must say that Melissa did a very great work, and I liked very much what I heard in the samples. This band is improving, maybe only female vocals would be better.

Hits total: 2671 | This month: 4