Metal Storm logo
Myrkur

Original post

Posted by !!!!!ATTACK!!!!!, 28.10.2015 - 00:09
Myrkur only published some lyrics for her songs. I do not know if they are Satanic, even though she also took part in indie pop music. They are in Danish, however.

Can someone figure out the main lyrical themes for Myrkur? Do you consider them satanic anyways?
27.08.2016 - 16:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by DualHelix on 25.08.2016 at 07:34

I am not a fan of Myrkur at all. It doesn't stand out to me at all, pretty simple and generic. Boring really. But that's my personal opinion, power to you if you enjoy it. Also, she's kind of a bitch to anyone who disagrees with her on FB.

not same as Anders and Heike from Draconian
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.08.2016 - 07:30
DualHelix
Written by Bad English on 27.08.2016 at 16:24

I am not a fan of Myrkur at all. It doesn't stand out to me at all, pretty simple and generic. Boring really. But that's my personal opinion, power to you if you enjoy it. Also, she's kind of a bitch to anyone who disagrees with her on FB.

What you mean? Are they worse about being dicks on FB or something?
28.08.2016 - 11:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by DualHelix on 28.08.2016 at 07:30

Written by Bad English on 27.08.2016 at 16:24

What you mean? Are they worse about being dicks on FB or something?

much much much more
----

apos;'
[image]
28.08.2016 - 15:02
Overrwatcher
Musically I feel as if her atmospheric folk-ey stuff is great but the black metal segments are very poorly implemented. The music sounded great live so I bought the CD, but listening to it in the car and headphones it just felt lacking. With the proper soundsystem it gets you in a trance that you don't break out of until they stop playing. If you just listen to it then it's standard at best.

I met her after a Behemoth concert she opened for and she was genuinely really nice. I still have her autograph somewhere. Her facebook is probably more hostile because she was receiving tons of death threats on social media in the past.
----
Overr's List Of Worthwhile Deathcore Albums

Written by Dr. Strawberry on 12.06.2016 at 19:43

Overwatcher, MS Xena, crumbled him in no time. MS needs you to kill the boredom in here.
28.08.2016 - 17:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Musically band is OK I like, its good, a new ideas, as person I don't know he, so
----

apos;'
[image]
30.08.2016 - 02:09
DualHelix
Written by Overrwatcher on 28.08.2016 at 15:02

Musically I feel as if her atmospheric folk-ey stuff is great but the black metal segments are very poorly implemented. The music sounded great live so I bought the CD, but listening to it in the car and headphones it just felt lacking. With the proper soundsystem it gets you in a trance that you don't break out of until they stop playing. If you just listen to it then it's standard at best.

I met her after a Behemoth concert she opened for and she was genuinely really nice. I still have her autograph somewhere. Her facebook is probably more hostile because she was receiving tons of death threats on social media in the past.

Maybe if she happens to be with a band I go see, then maybe I'll feel different. Live performances can always change my mind on a particular band. I just always felt it was boring on the album.
13.09.2016 - 17:17
Sang Dalang Abu
Written by DualHelix on 30.08.2016 at 02:09

I just always felt it was boring on the album.

Yeah because this band rip-off my fav album.
15.09.2016 - 18:49
DualHelix
Written by Sang Dalang Abu on 13.09.2016 at 17:17

What is your favorite album?
16.09.2016 - 10:47
Sang Dalang Abu
Written by DualHelix on 15.09.2016 at 18:49

Written by Sang Dalang Abu on 13.09.2016 at 17:17

What is your favorite album?

Bergtatt