Metal Storm logo
Rings Of Saturn - Stream Collaboration With Interloper

Technical progressive metallers Rings Of Saturn have released a new song online! It's a collaboration between Rings Of Saturn and Interloper. The songs "Souls Of This Mortality" (the collaboration) and "Seized And Devoured 2.0" are two releases to be enjoyed while you are waiting for the new official Rings Of Saturn album to drop. Check them out below.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Rings Of Saturn
Posted: 26.12.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 31 users
26.12.2015 - 19:00
psykometal
A staff guy...
Elite
"Technical progressive metallers"? O_o

Since when are they counted as "Progressive metal"? Everything I've ever heard from them is Technical deathcore...
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

29.12.2015 - 01:05
Written by psykometal on 26.12.2015 at 19:00

"Technical progressive metallers"? O_o

Since when are they counted as "Progressive metal"? Everything I've ever heard from them is Technical deathcore...

I've heard technical progressive deathcore (once), but other than that, I've only heard tech deathcore...
----
\m/ Metalhead Forever \m/
29.12.2015 - 14:51
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Are they not progressive at all though?
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
30.12.2015 - 05:33
psykometal
A staff guy...
Elite
Written by BloodTears on 29.12.2015 at 14:51

Are they not progressive at all though?

I've not listened to them much because what little I have heard was very boring and wanky. But what little I have heard I would not call prog at all, just tech. And I've never seen anybody else ever call them prog either.

But because of how little I've heard, I am no authority on them at all, so don't change it on my account; I certainly don't care enough to bother listening to any of their albums in full to verify.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

Hits total: 1968 | This month: 5