Maco
Pvt Funderground
Lana Del Rey is a transexual?
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
21.02.2016 - 03:22
no one
Account deleted
Sounds like the same pop shit that i hate t me, maybe a bit more edgy and darker themed....i a'm happy for her though.
21.02.2016 - 17:58
ANGEL REAPER
Yeah the people in office at work seems to like her... i dont mind her but too much of same song over and over is annoying ....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
23.06.2016 - 04:35
Jaeryd
Nihil's Maw
I actually can't stand Lana Del Rey, even though I'm fine with listening to other music in a similar genre (indie pop, I think it is?). Florence and the Machine is fine, for example, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Imogen Heap (which is much different than Lana del Rey, but I still consider her music to be in a similar vein, so they're comparable).
----
01.06.2017 - 04:40
Ernis
狼獾
I started listening to her stuff fairly recently and have to say that she makes great office music (nice, calm and moody.) 'Ride' is probably my favourite song of hers and the only one in my playlist outside of office hours. She's really attractive too...