Metal Storm logo
Blut Aus Nord - Working On Two Albums, Introduce Yərû?əlem

Apart from their upcoming split with Ævangelist, Codex Obscura Nomina, French metallers Blut Aus Nord are working on two different albums scheduled for next year: Memoria Vetusta - Empyreus and La Lumière Sous Le Monde. So, there is no shortage of new material. In the meantime, Vindsval (Blut Aus Nord) and Bjarni Einarsson (Sinmara, Slidhr) are also working on the first Yərû?əlem album.

Yərû?əlem "is not to be considered as a side project but as a real thematic emanation of a specific Blut Aus Nord facet bringing up a shamanic, hideously heavy and deeply ritualistic form of extreme music."

The first Yərû?əlem offering could be released by the end of the year. Stay tuned for more details on that.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Blut Aus Nord
Posted: 31.05.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 19   Visited by: 129 users
31.05.2016 - 13:44
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Busy bees it seems. Definitely interested by one of the BAN albums (MV is probably gonna be another lame melodic bm album). Yərû?əlem sound slike an interesting idea although they give no explanation about the actual sound, just fancy words. Might be a drone/ambient based abum, perhaps?
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
31.05.2016 - 13:53
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Elite
Another Memoria Vetusta album at this point just seems pointless. I didn't mind I and II from that series, but I think they should've just stopped after that, as with III and now this one, it's kind of beating a dead horse. No idea why they continue to mess with that sound when they're clearly capable of far more interesting things

But hey, that other album with the French title sounds interesting, as does Yərû?əlem!
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
31.05.2016 - 13:55
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Elite
Written by X-Ray Rod on 31.05.2016 at 13:44

Busy bees it seems. Definitely interested by one of the BAN albums (MV is probably gonna be another lame melodic bm album). Yərû?əlem sound slike an interesting idea although they give no explanation about the actual sound, just fancy words. Might be a drone/ambient based abum, perhaps?

"Yərû?əlem is not to be considered as a side project but as a real thematic emanation of a specific Blut Aus Nord facet bringing up a shamanic, hideously heavy and deeply ritualistic form of extreme music"

Note the bolded words. I think that might be a hint
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
31.05.2016 - 13:59
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Auntie Sahar on 31.05.2016 at 13:55
"Yərû?əlem is not to be considered as a side project but as a real thematic emanation of a specific Blut Aus Nord facet bringing up a shamanic, hideously heavy and deeply ritualistic form of extreme music"
Note the bolded words. I think that might be a hint

More industrial/ambient/dissonant shit? I'm down for that if it's gonna be that way.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
31.05.2016 - 15:13
Gothmog_Motsham
Well, tickle my anus and call me Samantha. That's some big news.

Edit: Meow
31.05.2016 - 15:41
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Gothmog_Motsham on 31.05.2016 at 15:13

Well, tickle my anus and call me Samantha. That's some big news.

Edit: Meow

Samantha.

The other task is pending
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
31.05.2016 - 16:34
God Alone
I'm fucking excited to hear all the new stuff, including another MV riff-fest. Go, Vindsval!
31.05.2016 - 17:09
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by Karlabos on 31.05.2016 at 15:41

Samantha.

The other task is pending

31.05.2016 - 19:05
Paz
Elite
Let's face the facts, TWWTG quality material won't happen again.
31.05.2016 - 19:55
roeder
Written by Paz on 31.05.2016 at 19:05

Let's face the facts, TWWTG quality material won't happen again.

People who don't like the melodic side of Blut aus Nord will disagree with me, but I think Memoria Vetusta II is on par with TWWTG. True, not that revolutionary, but I consider it one of the best BaN albums along with Ultima Thulée and TWWTG.
31.05.2016 - 20:54
Paz
Elite
Written by roeder on 31.05.2016 at 19:55

People who don't like the melodic side of Blut aus Nord will disagree with me, but I think Memoria Vetusta II is on par with TWWTG. True, not that revolutionary, but I consider it one of the best BaN albums along with Ultima Thulée and TWWTG.

That's okay with me
31.05.2016 - 21:00
IBlackened
I'm still waiting for something similar to Desantification or Cosmosophy, maybe even Triunity.
----
Their old stuff is better.
31.05.2016 - 23:30
Vombatus
Potorro
Any form of BaN music is more than welcome. Can't wait to see what wicked stuff comes out La Lumière..., and stocked for another orgasmic riff-induced journey with MV IV!
And the new project of course
31.05.2016 - 23:34
mz
Also, let's not forget that we should hear something from the project that it supposed to combine MoRT and Virus.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
01.06.2016 - 02:59
Jaeryd
Nihil's Maw
Written by IBlackened on 31.05.2016 at 21:00

I'm still waiting for something similar to Desantification or Cosmosophy, maybe even Triunity.

Yes, I want a full-length with the sound of Triunity.

Though a part of me is hoping they do another thing in the vein of What Once Was...
----
01.06.2016 - 03:20
IBlackened
Written by Jaeryd on 01.06.2016 at 02:59

Written by IBlackened on 31.05.2016 at 21:00

Yes, I want a full-length with the sound of Triunity.

Though a part of me is hoping they do another thing in the vein of What Once Was...

Yeah, me too . The WOW EP's are some of the darkest, most evil sounding material they have released imo. You made me wanna listen to them right now.
----
Their old stuff is better.
05.06.2016 - 20:18
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Elite
Written by mz on 31.05.2016 at 23:34

Also, let's not forget that we should hear something from the project that it supposed to combine MoRT and Virus.

WAT THE FOOK
----

~ II. VII
05.06.2016 - 20:26
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Oh, yeah... Now that you mention it there was a very distant plan of Vindsval working on such stuff but never touched on the subject again... I wonder how is it going?
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
05.06.2016 - 22:11
mz
Written by Karlabos on 05.06.2016 at 20:26

Oh, yeah... Now that you mention it there was a very distant plan of Vindsval working on such stuff but never touched on the subject again... I wonder how is it going?

Seemingly, there is a split coming oit if that project.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.

Hits total: 4963 | This month: 4