Metal Storm logo
Acrosome - To Release New Album, New Songs Online

Narrator And Remains is the new album from Acrosome and it has just been announced. The Turkish black metal outfit of mastermind Doğuşcan Apel aka DA shared its first details today. Two songs, "Crossbreed Rising" and "In The Wake Of Foot Traces", can already be listened to on Bandcamp. Dive into the music! Narrator And Remains is due to be released on December 15th, 2016 via Dusktone.

Tracklist:

01. First Step On To The World
02. Crossbreed Rising
03. Cognitive Contact
04. Sight
05. In The Wake Of Foot Traces
06. Accommodate
07. Terra Amata

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Acrosome
Posted: 27.10.2016 by Paz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 38 users
27.10.2016 - 21:11
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Except the godawful band logo there at the top, a really good cover. Also hope its not a comment and vanish album for me and I do check this out when it comes.
28.10.2016 - 12:34
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 28.10.2016 at 11:57

I hate the art style. Looks so over produced.

Yeah, I gotta agree, pretty revolting cover. Overproduced is a good word for it. Colouring is terrible too. Most of it is mirror-imaged as well which is classic laziness.

Skimmed the songs a couple of days ago and didn't sound too shabby though.
28.10.2016 - 12:42
Paz
Elite
Indeed, the artwork looks crap but the music is decent enough.
29.10.2016 - 04:03
3rdWorld
China was a neat
The logo at the top indeed makes it look awful but don't find anything so bad/wrong with it and not sure what is overproduced about it as I see only few mountain-like stuff in background with trees having skulls near the stem. The whole art looks decent enough to me even if the digital style and technique are awful. They probably weren't aiming for a classic to begin with honestly, I guess.
29.10.2016 - 12:15
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
The logo is probably the only competent thing about it Although it does look a bit like an evil face looking down on the rest of the terrible art so maybe not.
29.10.2016 - 15:26
Paz
Elite
The logo reminds me of Amesoeurs. It isn't awful.
29.10.2016 - 15:28
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Paz on 29.10.2016 at 15:26

The logo reminds me of Amesoeurs. It isn't awful.

I thought it looked weirdly familiar.

Hits total: 2124 | This month: 5