Metal Storm logo
Decapitated - Announce New Album, Debut New Song

Decapitated are finally back with the follow-up to Blood Mantra (2014). In fact, the Polish tech death metallers just announced Anticult as the name of their new opus, which will be available on July 7th via Nuclear Blast Records, and unveiled the cover art. But not only that. The band has also released the first single from the album and it's called "Never". What are you waiting for? Turn up the volume and hear it now below!

Source: decapitatedband.net
Band profile: Decapitated
Posted: 28.04.2017 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 126 users
28.04.2017 - 14:13
Necrotion7
Song is great, that cover though...
28.04.2017 - 14:22
s_t_s
Nice song with enough different parts to avoid boredom yet doesn't make me want to listen to more. I don't really like the singing, not deep and loud enough to me.
28.04.2017 - 14:43
deswesher
That guitar tone is excellent. And the riff that goes in 2.55... holy moly
----
fullblackreviews.com
28.04.2017 - 16:59
Sounds like Pantera right there. Like, a lot.
28.04.2017 - 18:10
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Thrashier than ever, it's been a long since i liked a decapitaded song!
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
28.04.2017 - 18:20
MyNameJeff
Groove death metal? Wot in genre determination?!
28.04.2017 - 19:23
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Yeah not much techdeath at all just groovy death metal. Not sure if its good.
28.04.2017 - 21:13
Malphas
I'm diggin' this, it seems like they are once again just evolving their sound from the previous record and it's been open for debate and interpretation whether that is is a good or bad thing for years now. Personally i like it, but it's only one song, so not necessarily an accurate representation of the album. Hoping this won't be the highlight of the record though. Can't wait for it nonetheless.
----
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
28.04.2017 - 22:01
MIXHELL
After some spins, I don't like it. I don't see any improvement.
28.04.2017 - 22:54
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
What Malphas said.

Adding to that, I feel really good they're back what they WERE good in. From "Carnival is Forever" to "Blood Mantra" it was complete mindless tech death wankery. Ladies and gentleman, what we WERE missing was groove.

The new song just energized me. Look forward to full thing to drop, motherfuckers!
29.04.2017 - 02:42
IBlackened
The last time they excited me was 'Organic Hallucinosis'.
----
Their old stuff is better.

Hits total: 3395 | This month: 9