Metal Storm logo
Vhäldemar Spanish Power Metal

21.04.2007 - 02:58
Troll
Account deleted
Just Curious!
Is there any Vhäldemar-fans in this forum?
For those who haven´t heard of this band I can tell you that Vhäldemar is a Power Metal band from Spain who have released 2 records so far.
Sounds like Manowar & german veterans Wizard! I remember I bought there first album Fight To The End 5 years ago or something and listening to it 24/7! Great band! Great guitarist!
Check it out! Just curious to here your opinion!
21.04.2007 - 08:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Im not fan of this band but some how thay remaind me lil melodic verso of Hammerfall seems thay isnpirate of them much
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.04.2007 - 04:05
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Ah yes haha I have heard of this band, good stuff, I havent heard much of them but what I heard I liked.
20.07.2007 - 05:30
Arcaliz666
Account deleted

Power Metal from Spain. Formed in 1999 and in 2001 released they first demo that contains 4 tracks. In 2002 they released they first album called "Fight To End". In 2003 they take out their second album "I Made My Own Hell". Until the moment the band not had recorded new albums again
20.07.2007 - 05:46
Arcaliz666
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 21.04.2007 at 02:58

....Sounds like Manowar & german veterans Wizard!

Yes, their music this strongly influenced to Manowar and the Lyrics theme oriented to War and Heavy Metal.
11.04.2008 - 23:17
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
Vhäldemar are AWESOME . And they're recording their 3rd cd. The first one is just amazing, but the solos and guitar harmonies of the second one (i made my own hell) are out of this world! They're fantastic! Everyone should listen to them!
31.07.2009 - 10:23
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Wow...found this topic by chance, but it looks like something i have to check out very soon
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep