Metal Storm logo
Der Weg Einer Freiheit - New Track Online

Black metallers Der Weg Einer Freiheit have finally released a brand new song! They premiered the first sinister track taken from their forthcoming fourth studio album in the shape of a lyric video created by Max Löffler. The rising German band will release Finisterre on August 25th via Season Of Mist. Enjoy the ripping song "Skepsis Part II" below and see if you are interested.

Frontman Nikita Kamprad comments on behalf of the band: "We are extremely stoked to finally be able to present the first new track taken from our upcoming album Finisterre. In comparison to the quite complex and progressive instrumental 'Skepsis Part I', the now premiered 'Skepsis Part II' is a more straight forward composition, in which epic melodies are aggressively building up until the doomy grand finale. Ultimately, we consider both parts of 'Skepsis' to be connected and forming one extensive musical piece. This lyric video also provides an impression and closer look at the extensive album artwork, which was created by our friend Max Löffler once again. Enjoy!"

Tracks:

01. Aufbruch
02. Ein letzter Tanz
03. Skepsis Part I
04. Skepsis Part II
05. Finisterre

Source: derwegeinerfreiheit.de
Band profile: Der Weg Einer Freiheit
Posted: 22.05.2017 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 28 users
23.05.2017 - 17:26
InnerSelf
proofread free
This is really good. German Black metal bands seems to have a way of balancing melancholic melodies and aggression (see also Agrypnie). Let's hope this is a good representation of what's to come.
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
23.05.2017 - 18:31
Paz
Elite
Pretty generic if you ask me.
23.05.2017 - 20:23
InnerSelf
proofread free
It is generic, but it's really well done.
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.

Hits total: 1873 | This month: 6