Metal Storm logo
God Of War

25.04.2007 - 21:38
HeathenBlood
Account deleted
God Of War is One of the best game Of Playstation2.It is the Immortal game of All Time.
I liked the game very much.Apart from the graphics and gameplay,The Story Is Excellent.
Following the story Of God Of War,God Of WarII is also One of the "God Game".
So I'm just thinking if God Of WarIII is made.In what kind of story will Kratos be fighting?
If the 3rd part is made obviously it'll be made in PS3.
It'll be great!! God Of WarIII on PlaystationIII.
What do you think?
Now Lets get to the Main point of the topic..what you all have to say about the game?
About the story..About the gameplay..Anything.
25.04.2007 - 22:24
Basso
Account deleted
Great to see a thread about this FUCKING MASTERPIECE of a game. Whats even better is that I did just complete the first game (again...) earlier today. This game is pure brilliance! I am buying God of War 2 the upcomming weekend, and damn Im looking forward to play it.
26.04.2007 - 20:55
HeathenBlood
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 25.04.2007 at 22:24

Great to see a thread about this FUCKING MASTERPIECE of a game. Whats even better is that I did just complete the first game (again...) earlier today. This game is pure brilliance! I am buying God of War 2 the upcomming weekend, and damn Im looking forward to play it.

yes man..keep it up!!
God of War II is more chilling..You'll love it!!
loads of new awesome actions..new great moves..
I'm playing it again right now!!
I'm being betrayed by Zeus!!
10.05.2007 - 05:29
Fhuesc
Today a friend lend me his PS2. so i went to the downtown and bought GoW2, but the problem is that my friend didnt include the cables that conect the PS2 to the TV, so tomorrow he is going to give the cables... Uju!!! GoW2 here I come!!!
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
10.05.2007 - 19:49
Basso
Account deleted
I have just completed God of War 2 and it was fucking brilliant!!! It was everything God of War one was but way better, damn I love this game franchise! I need the third installment already! One of the best game series ever!
10.05.2007 - 23:37
Fhuesc
I think that the gods of videogaming have something against me, now i have the cables, but the controller doesnt work well, the Ls buttons and the up,left and right pads doesnt work. Now i have to wait another day to play GoW2

Edit: definetly the gods are against me, now i have to wait till wednesday.
----
Until victory, always!
23.05.2007 - 03:33
Fhuesc
Finally, after several days of waiting i got a controller. The weekend i played GOW for hours and i finished it.
The gameplay is awesome, the graphics arent the best but thats not important, the story its really good. Now im waiting GoW3 i want to know how the story ends.
I you have a PS2 and yo havent played GOW, what are you waiting?!?!?!
----
Until victory, always!
23.05.2007 - 09:52
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
well...me personaly consider Shadow of the Colossus as a better exapmle of such a "megalomanic" game (to have to kill monsters 100x bigger than the hero)...the character of the hero, the dark atmosphere and also the idea suits me better...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

19.07.2007 - 03:28
KlownvonnomaD
Yea "God of War" was an amazing game. I've not played the second one all that much (just aint had the time ). But what I've played so far it's just as good as the first.
Personally though I prefer "Devil May Cry". I know the third one was pretty poor, the other two were sheer class.
----
Minutes seem like days
Since fires ruled the sky
The rich became the beggars
And fools became the wise
Memories linger in my brain
Burning from the acid rain
A pain I never have won
19.07.2007 - 16:36
Basso
Account deleted
Written by KlownvonnomaD on 19.07.2007 at 03:28

Yea "God of War" was an amazing game. I've not played the second one all that much (just aint had the time ). But what I've played so far it's just as good as the first.
Personally though I prefer "Devil May Cry". I know the third one was pretty poor, the other two were sheer class.

I really like Devil May Cry to.. But only the first one. The second was so shitty it was unplayable.. The third is ok though, not even close to the first though..
21.07.2007 - 02:55
KlownvonnomaD
Written by Guest on 19.07.2007 at 16:36

Written by KlownvonnomaD on 19.07.2007 at 03:28

I really like Devil May Cry to.. But only the first one. The second was so shitty it was unplayable.. The third is ok though, not even close to the first though..

The first one most certainly the best (but quite some distance). I didnt mind the second all that much. But by the third enough was enough.

Have you ever seen the Devil May Cry anime? I've only seen a few eps. but it doesnt seem that bad.
----
Minutes seem like days
Since fires ruled the sky
The rich became the beggars
And fools became the wise
Memories linger in my brain
Burning from the acid rain
A pain I never have won
21.07.2007 - 03:00
Basso
Account deleted
Written by KlownvonnomaD on 21.07.2007 at 02:55

The first one most certainly the best (but quite some distance). I didnt mind the second all that much. But by the third enough was enough.

Have you ever seen the Devil May Cry anime? I've only seen a few eps. but it doesnt seem that bad.

I have some DMC eps on the computer, havent watched a single one though.
Regarding DMC2, I just couldnt stand it since it felt so half-assed and WTFS up with combating Fleshtanks? <- geez,,
The reason i like DMC 3 a little is... Its fucking hillarious, the dialogue is the worst ever written and the cut scenes in general is incredibly over the top. I laughed all the time

But lets try to get back on topic shall we

I saw an interview with the guy that makes the God of War games and he said God of War 3 already was "in planning" to the PS3. He was rather drunk though so I dont know how secure this is hehe. But as they say: "If you want the truth ask a child or a drunkard."
22.08.2007 - 15:37
Infurnace
God Of War is really great. I'm willing to buy the God Of War II game as well, but I haven't got the money yet. God Of War really is one of the best games ever made.
24.10.2007 - 14:27
m3ta1he4d
Absolutely! God of War I and II is probably the greatest game of the PS2 gaming console.. I have racked up a total of 999 combos during the Aphrodite's Room unlimited magic.. Anyway, I have finished God of War II but I have yet to beat God of War i.. This is due to the fact the the media disc that I have has a major problem, it won't load on the opening scene of the Pandora's Temple..
03.12.2007 - 17:39
Bash'
:)
At the ending, I was just prepaird for the coming huge war or something.. but yet it's finished, and you'll have to wait for GoWIII on PS3 which I don't think I'll get... damn it...

Overall, this is one of the little games that I am willing to repeat many times..

Actually I just find it hard these days to find something that interesting... also that DMC just didn't cought my mind in a way...
----
I saw her standing by the crimson sea...
Isolated by the silent thoughts...
Her gazing was intense but so dead...

The teardrops corroded the soil.. She couldn't say a word to me...
31.03.2008 - 13:42
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
Awesome game! So many hours in front of the tv trying to finish it! Can wait for the 3º one!
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
17.04.2008 - 19:50
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Written by Ellrohir on 23.05.2007 at 09:52

well...me personaly consider Shadow of the Colossus as a better exapmle of such a "megalomanic" game (to have to kill monsters 100x bigger than the hero)...the character of the hero, the dark atmosphere and also the idea suits me better...

Shadow of the Colossus feels just larger than life, epic in every sense. I do hold it in higher esteem than God of War.

I finished the first game some weeks back. The visuals are not the best but the gameplay and battle system is really good. The brutality of the game sets it apart along with the Greek Mythology and the anti-hero we have for a protagonist. The game is a Sony exclusive so X-Box and the Wii won't have a share of it for a long time if not ever in the future. A point for Sony.
----
Christless
17.04.2008 - 23:36
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
i dont know about God of War...my brother has both parts on PS2, but i never liked it much...

(vice versa he doesnt enjoy "my" Final Fantasy XII )
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

20.04.2008 - 17:27
Hamird
Lieutenant
Thank God, God of war is perfect. i didn't believe that since i played it on my PSP, and i just finished that game in 3days...
Gow hsa no rival in this genre, and of course this game is number one. (And Gow blows Prince of Persia away)
for PSP it's hard to make a good control for game playing but this one its perfect, great combos
26.11.2008 - 16:08
Valentin B
Iconoclast
27.11.2008 - 05:22
Fhuesc
Written by Valentin B on 26.11.2008 at 16:08

unbelievable! God Of War III trailer!!!

i was expecting a RickRoll
----
Until victory, always!