Metal Storm logo
Corpse Carving

01.05.2007 - 18:06
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Tasmanian Brutal Goresoaked Chunk and Grind, definatly for fans of Motician and the likes.

Have to say these guys fucking slay live, so brutal, the chunk that these guys come up with is awesome. They recently recruited a new drummer to replace the drum machine which is excellent news, should give them the missing element that was lacking in their previous albums/splits.

Have all their work and quite interested to hear the new material that they are comping up with.

Corpse Carving's Offical Website.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
03.05.2007 - 05:19
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I swear that I've heard of these guys before, but when I looked at their album covers I didn't recognize them. It must be their generic name that almost every brutal death metal band has that made me think that I might have known them. Anyways, I listened to the one song on their myspace and it was pretty fucking brutal, even though it wasn't that fast. The drums sounded natural to me, but I don't know if it was from their material with the drum machine or not.

Nice find man...I might need to look into these guys further
04.05.2007 - 00:42
Putrid_Cadaver
Account deleted
It sounded like s drum machine, but that wont stop the awesomness that spews out of this bands music.
04.05.2007 - 00:42
Putrid_Cadaver
Account deleted
It sounded like a drum machine, but that wont stop the awesomness that spews out of this bands music.
08.05.2007 - 19:58
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Written by Dangerboner on 03.05.2007 at 05:19

I swear that I've heard of these guys before, but when I looked at their album covers I didn't recognize them. It must be their generic name that almost every brutal death metal band has that made me think that I might have known them. Anyways, I listened to the one song on their myspace and it was pretty fucking brutal, even though it wasn't that fast. The drums sounded natural to me, but I don't know if it was from their material with the drum machine or not.

Nice find man...I might need to look into these guys further

They have a myspace? Would you mind finding it again and posting the link.
If you want to get hooked up with discography, you could try who their signed with (and its own brutal distro):
Life Fluid Productions.
Would email them first though. Also pretty sure this Smurf could hook you up with a few tracks.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
08.05.2007 - 20:38
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
myspace

only one song though
09.05.2007 - 05:43
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Written by Dangerboner on 08.05.2007 at 20:38

myspace

only one song though

Ah, thats not them
----

Hellcunt Smurf
09.05.2007 - 06:41
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
LOL
26.06.2007 - 05:50
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Going to see them tomorrow night, and some sad news is that Corpse Carving are playing what is rumoured to be their last show ever or for a very long time. I hope it's not true, mainly because they are a very energetic brutal band live and I was looking forward to the rumour new album that they were working on.

Although im not too sure (even if the source of this information was Matthew Chalk), because they had only just recently had a lie up change and the news of working on the next full length... so whether its just they are not going to play anymore live shows after this and are still going to release stuff or what.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
28.06.2007 - 18:19
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Their preformace last night was awesome. The bad sound of the levels actually worked in there favour, making them sound even more heavy and brutal than they already are!! They played one of my favourite songs, a cover of Mortician's 'Zombie Apocalypse', man it was good.

Talking to a mate and he said that its going to be their last gig in a very long time or maybe forever which is kind of sad. He taped their set but unfortunatly he posted in another forum that he's not going to do anything with the footage.
----

Hellcunt Smurf