Metal Storm logo
2018 FIFA World Cup

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 05.12.2017 - 11:53
So soon its here, major sport event, even some games will be boring and meaningless, still we can not ignore it.
29.06.2018 - 14:56
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Karlabos on 29.06.2018 at 14:37

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 29.06.2018 at 08:15

Written by Karlabos on 28.06.2018 at 16:26

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 28.06.2018 at 08:46

The winner of this match will have to face the tougher route.

The one who wins are matched against the second best and the one who loses is matched against the best, so it's still better to win.

Did you see the result?

Belgium beating England go onto face Japan in Round of 16, whereas comparatively, England has to face Colombia which is far better side than Japan.

So... As I said. The winner got to face the easiest.

The sequence could have changed if Senegal has scored against Colombia. I thought the losing side of England vs Belgium will have significantly better chance to face an easier team in Round of 16, but equations changed the moment Colombia scored against Senegal.
29.06.2018 - 19:19
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
But the possible teams to face after Colombia are way easier, plus, and that is the biggest advantage... a lot less travelling to do with most of the matches being played in Moscow for the team that came in second.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

29.06.2018 - 20:11
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Time to make a prediction.

Argentina vs Brazil. Maradona watches the game with the public. Argentina wins the world cup. Maradona passes away immediately, the miracle has been done, it's time for God to return to the heavens. Brazil cries, there are riots as usual. Argentina declares a day of celebration and also mourning. I ate KFC chicken the day it happens.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
30.06.2018 - 08:59
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Maco on 29.06.2018 at 20:11

Opening Round of 16 matches:

Argentina beats France by 2-1.

Portugal beats Uruguay by 3-2.
30.06.2018 - 13:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

Argentina vs Brazil. Maradona watches the game with the public. Argentina wins the world cup. Maradona passes away immediately, the miracle has been done, it's time for God to return to the heavens. Brazil cries, there are riots as usual. Argentina declares a day of celebration and also mourning. I ate KFC chicken the day it happens.

I get 10 000 dollars , easely easy cash
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.06.2018 - 13:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 30.06.2018 at 08:59

Opening Round of 16 matches:

Argentina beats France by 2-1.

Portugal beats Uruguay by 3-2.

I say Arg and Uru goes forvard Portugal is weak, ronaldo tricks might not work whitr S Americam teams
----

apos;'
[image]
30.06.2018 - 19:09
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Fucking poor defense by Argentina.

Simple formula of WC: You play good, you go ahead. You try to show off your possession, you go home.
30.06.2018 - 20:18
Metren
Dreadrealm
Argentina vs France was a game where one team scored as many goals as they could, while the other scored as many as they wanted and needed. Mbappe is a beast and possibly my player of the tournament so far. Somewhat saddened that Messi's last chance of winning a WC is gone, but Argentina never stood a realistic chance anyway this year. If Uruguay beat Portugal tonight, I am content.
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
30.06.2018 - 22:52
Maco
Pvt Funderground

Prediction

Well I'm still going to KFC
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
01.07.2018 - 13:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Maco on 30.06.2018 at 22:52

Prediction

Well I'm still going to KFC

Köbenhavn FC?
----

apos;'
[image]
01.07.2018 - 14:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Argentina vs France
Not so good game, but all wa sin stake, goals was great, and FRance found a way to win it, no messi, no Argentina. They need new coach , maybe from Europe. Guardiolla? Vengere? They should get rid of Messi, it would be better.

Uruguay vs Portugal
Nice one, nice goals and it was tgight game, but Uruguay was better, they found a way. Best game so far

BTW does I am only one who think there should be only UEFA referees in WC, because other continets are way far below level?

Denmark and Spain goes out.

Croatia vs Denmark
I think Den can find a way, because its outsider and Cro is not sos trong BIG FISH, there are ways

Spain sv Russia
Russia is out, no way they can win, Rus had shity games and test vs Uruguay was bad, they plaid horrible game. All can beet Egyptia and Saudia Arabia.

France vs Uruguay
I think it will be tight game and Uruguay manage whit late goal and actually goes farther as any SA teams
----

apos;'
[image]
02.07.2018 - 03:56
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 29.06.2018 at 19:19

But the possible teams to face after Colombia are way easier, plus, and that is the biggest advantage... a lot less travelling to do with most of the matches being played in Moscow for the team that came in second.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves... hoping Los Cafeteros show up on Tuesday. Actually in town for this one.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
02.07.2018 - 03:58
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by BitterCOld on 02.07.2018 at 03:56

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 29.06.2018 at 19:19

Let's not get ahead of ourselves... hoping Los Cafeteros show up on Tuesday. Actually in town for this one.

I hope so too cause I really despise England's team. Not so much their players or playing style but their media and fans/hooligans.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

02.07.2018 - 04:06
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 02.07.2018 at 03:58

I hope so too cause I really despise England's team. Not so much their players or playing style but their media and fans/hooligans.

as do I. hate Everton players playing for the Three Lions. Four years ago they gave Slippy G (Steven Gerrard) a free pass for heading the ball directly to Suarez leading to an Uruguay goal, but they raked Ross Barkley over the coals for taking chances trying to create chances in a stagnant offense... Pickford misses one goal against Belgium in a match they're not really trying to win and it's a national issue. Media is knives out for any player outside a "big club" who makes the slightest mistake. It's a huge reason they bottle it.

and no path is "easy" this Cup. too many teams capable of knocking anyone else out on any given day at this stage.
----

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
03.07.2018 - 07:21
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Japan vs Belgium

So far, one of the best match of the WC 2018. Japan played their hearts out. Too bad they conceded in counter-attack.
03.07.2018 - 18:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 02.07.2018 at 03:58

Written by BitterCOld on 02.07.2018 at 03:56

I hope England wins, Sweden has much better chances(If we win Suisse) play aganst Enland as aganst Colombia.
----

apos;'
[image]
04.07.2018 - 02:18
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Huge sadface.

once again, a national Muay Thai squad has lost to an Olympic Diving Team. Marcel knows what I mean....

Rooting Pyramid: USMNT->Colombia/Paraguay->CONMEBOL->Other Teams->Giant Meteor/Cthulu -> Three Lions/El Tri.

So i guess I'm Brazilian/Cannibal->Swedish/Belgian->Doomsday Prepper for the rest of the Cup.
----

04.07.2018 - 08:21
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
The last match was rather Three Lions vs Thugs.
05.07.2018 - 01:38
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by Irritable Ted on 04.07.2018 at 22:41

So if a player goes down from a headbutt or a rugby tackle, that is a dive? Glad I know now.

there was some physicality by both sides, one side ended up with a lot more calls for it (see Maguire shoving Cuardado down by the corner or Stones shoving another Colombian down early in the match when Ingerland had a free kick. England didn't get a first yellow until how late in the match?

Young was just falling all over ... made Neymar look like a Rugby player by comparison.
----

05.07.2018 - 04:09
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
----

06.07.2018 - 08:35
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
29.09.2018 - 20:52
Ashe
Account deleted
Brace yourself, everyone. Now that France has won we will hear about it for the next 100 years even if they never win a cup again. 0.0 That level of things rivals even American bragging. lol
30.09.2018 - 11:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 29.09.2018 at 20:52

Brace yourself, everyone. Now that France has won we will hear about it for the next 100 years even if they never win a cup again. 0.0 That level of things rivals even American bragging. lol

Americanos los sudos team I doubt ever will win WC again, I guess it will be more that Africanos will take some cup. here are no chance , because Argentinero can not do, Los Chilenos , Uruguayos, Columbianos are to weak as nat teams, and Brailerors there dont born so good players as they had up to 2002 and if they come, thay have some menthal problems whit winning.
----

apos;'
[image]