Metal Storm logo
Rhapsody Of Fire - Live DVD

The following message was posted on Rhapsody Of Fire's official website:

"Coinciding with the first Magic Circle Festival to be held this summer on July 7 at Bad Arolsen, Germany, Magic Circle Music will release a number of high profile albums and DVDs:

On July 6, 2007 Manowar will release their new double live album (yet untitled). This more than two hour long manifest of pure power will feature the entire set list of the recent "Demons, Dragons and Warriors Tour 2007" including tracks that have never been played live like 'The Oath' and 'Mountains' as well as immortal classics like 'Warriors Of The World United' and The Gods Made Heavy Metal and if that is not enough, many of the new songs from the new chart topper "Gods Of War".

On the same day Rhapsody Of Fire will release their first ever DVD, chronicling the 2005 tour and production for the albums "Symphony Of Enchanted Lands, II" and "Triumph Or Agony". Highlights of this double DVD are recordings from Rhapsody Of Fire's first tour through US and Canada as well as their outstanding performance at the Eartshaker Fest 2005".

Source: rhapsodyoffire.com
Band profile: Rhapsody
Posted: 02.05.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 6 users
02.05.2007 - 10:50
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
If this is the DVD I saw some clips from on the bonus DVD from their 'Live In Canada' album it's going to be good. Definitly have to get this
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
02.05.2007 - 14:34
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Very interesting indeed! Hope their live show is better than time ago, their live sound sucked... Anyway, I must buy it!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
04.05.2007 - 04:29
Bitch Boy
This is promising, for sure I will get it. Why are they making a promo for Manowar's??
04.05.2007 - 10:24
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
@Bitch Boy: Maybe 'cause they were on the 'Demons, Dragons and Warriors Tour' together? But yeah doesn't make much sense
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
04.05.2007 - 16:07
APOHAKC
The Bard
Can't wait to hear, all their lives I heard were horrible. I hope they will make it better with name change..
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
17.08.2007 - 03:47
DieH@rd
DVD is awesome. Land of Immortals FTW!!!
----
His is a name the world will never forget... He is Dargor!
-Rhapsody-
09.10.2007 - 15:47
TheGrandDevilry
Account deleted
This DVD is brilliant, just bought it today. I am so happy i finally got it, i have been looking everywhere for it !!
The Village of Dwarves is the best song ever, freaking love it. So yeah this DVD is really great !!

|m|(>_<)|m|

Hits total: 2993 | This month: 3