Metal Storm logo
Manowar - Stuttgart Shows Rescheduled After Bassist's Food Poisoning And Dehydration

A few days ago, American muscle metallers Manowar were forced to cancel some German shows in Stuttgart because of bassist Joey DeMaio's food poisoning and dehydration. As they embark on their farewell tour, the last two shows will be rescheduled.

The band said: "Unfortunately due to food poisoning and dehydration Joey DeMaio is under doctor's care and has been ordered not to travel or perform at this time. Therefore the last two shows of the Final Battle World Tour 2017 will be rescheduled. Joey is expected to make a full recovery and with proper rest and treatment he will be back to lead the battle once again. Fans with tickets for the Stuttgart shows on December 15 and 16, 2017 please be patient and hold on to your tickets while we work to reschedule these shows as soon as possible."

New update from Joey: "I want to thank our loyal Manowarriors for their overwhelming support and understanding regarding the two Stuttgart, Germany concerts that need to be rescheduled. The doctors meanwhile confirmed that I am well enough to fly back to the U.S. in a few days and should be able to ring in the New Year at 100%. That means alcohol and true metal - and lots of it! The same as you all will be doing! In the meantime our promoter, Lars Berndt Events, is working on securing new dates for Stuttgart.

"Hold on to your tickets. We will return to Stuttgart with an ass kicking, ground-shaking show that will be well worth the wait. You don't want to miss these shows! Happy holidays and happy New Year to you all! Joey.
"

Source: manowar.com
Band profile: Manowar
Posted: 18.12.2017 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 18 users
19.12.2017 - 23:24
metaladje
Joey is a fighter so I look forward as he comes next year with the two new shows. I wish him a good health and a fucking good metal New Year.
Metaladje

Hits total: 2207 | This month: 9