Metal Storm logo
News Submission Notifications

25.05.2006 - 02:52
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
I was just wondering about something. I posted some Slayer news a few days ago, and it got accepted and Ivan sent me a notification saying that it got accepted. Though, I sent some Morbid Angel news in one or two days later and that hasn't been accepted. It was basically the same thing as Lyrinan's recent Blind Guardian tour dates news post except it was about Morbid Angel's tour dates. Do we get notifications for news that gets rejected?
----
"Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
- Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
- Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)
25.05.2006 - 11:48
Ivan
Retired Admin
Elite
Written by Raiden on 25.05.2006 at 02:52

I was just wondering about something. I posted some Slayer news a few days ago, and it got accepted and Ivan sent me a notification saying that it got accepted. Though, I sent some Morbid Angel news in one or two days later and that hasn't been accepted. It was basically the same thing as Lyrinan's recent Blind Guardian tour dates news post except it was about Morbid Angel's tour dates. Do we get notifications for news that gets rejected?

Yes, you get a notification in any case. The absence of it signifies only that the submission hasn't been reviewed yet.
26.05.2006 - 15:57
Prinz Dracul II
Account deleted
As I can't post new topics, I post it here:

I wanted to edit a bands biography and add a picture of the band but I still can't find any button or menu bar to put a picture in. Could somebody please help me?
26.05.2006 - 16:09
Thryce
Retired Staff
Elite
@ Prinz Dracul II : you won't find any button because you can't add band pictures

Written by Ivan on 17.05.2006 at 13:01

Users can't upload band pictures.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
26.05.2006 - 16:25
Prinz Dracul II
Account deleted
Why not ?
Isn't it senseless to let user add all instead of pictures?
28.05.2006 - 14:15
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
Written by Ivan on 25.05.2006 at 11:48

Written by Raiden on 25.05.2006 at 02:52

Yes, you get a notification in any case. The absence of it signifies only that the submission hasn't been reviewed yet.

Ahh ok then, thanks for that I thought that you'd uploaded my Napalm Death new album and Morbid Angel tour dates (which I was talking about) but then I realised that the author for MA was __Az__ and the author for ND was Thryce. Does that mean that they got their submissions in before me? Although Thryce can post news whenever he wants to, can't he?

@Prinz Dracul II: Well, with album covers, it's pretty constant. All covers have the same image for them. Band pictures however could be anything. So it's more up to the Metal Storm staff as to what should get up and what shouldn't.
----
"Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
- Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
- Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)