Metal Storm logo
Barathrum

25.05.2006 - 09:14
Southern Wind
Account deleted
I damn like Barathrum, specially "Hailstorm", an awesome Beherit-inspired masterpiece with a very primitive and distorted sound... it's incredible the extraordinary ambient created in that album with sub-zerio technicity...

Eerie, Legions Of Perkele and Saatana (thanx my good friend Conemetal who sent it to me) are very good too... recommended band, they are BM with a weird "BM drugs and alcohol" attitude, that rules.
25.05.2006 - 18:43
FrozenSky
Barathrum is defenetly at the top of my Black'n Roll list. I mostly prefer their mid era albums. My favourites are "Legions of Perkele", "Saatana" and "Okkult". Earlier albums are realy good too if I am in the right mood. Riffs are simple, but realy catchy... Great atmosphere overall.

Headbanging for Saatana
25.05.2006 - 19:10
/ELVET (O)
Account deleted
Sure I've heard this band down the line somewhere.

Rofl at their Metal Archive picture
26.05.2006 - 16:10
Ba'al Peor
Account deleted
Yeah, it is pretty funny......
20.08.2006 - 16:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 26.05.2006 at 16:10

Yeah, it is pretty funny......

Why its funny, its picture like picture, and well if itys ice, tehn maybe but still some other band picv are wierd, like them album covers
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.04.2007 - 18:44
Reborn Nemesis
I can't believe no one has heard of these guys
I mean, 8 full-lengths is not a small thing...

I think I've got all of their albums, except Hailstorm, Okkult being my favourite, closely followed by Eerie & Legions Of Perkele. Their music is very catchy, I often can't get some of their songs out of my head, like The Darkness Has Landed, I Am Very Possessed or Vampire... lol ...
And actually, they're one of my favs lately...

All in all, a great band, not a classical BM...
----
... For blood I hunger, possessed by the dark...

... No remorse, I'll tear your flesh apart...
01.05.2007 - 00:27
VaronoZz
Vampbaron
great "bass" band. Legions of perkele is a masterpiece
----
give praise for the blood it bled,
grant a rose for the dead...
22.02.2008 - 23:05
NOИ
liked them once, not anymore. Black'n'Roll elements, I cannot say that they are "true", especially with their image. catchy songs indeed, I will add and cheesy! if you see the first letters of their full-length albums titles spell "HEIL SOVA".
23.02.2008 - 05:38
Southern Wind
Account deleted
I can't believe it was me who started this thread. I hadn't listened to Barathrum in years!
28.02.2008 - 11:40
Stigma
Account deleted
Written by NOИ on 22.02.2008 at 23:05

liked them once, not anymore. Black'n'Roll elements, I cannot say that they are "true", especially with their image. catchy songs indeed, I will add and cheesy! if you see the first letters of their full-length albums titles spell "HEIL SOVA".

Yes, and they were suppose to end Barathrum with a full-lenght named "!" Dunno if that's going to happen..