Metal Storm logo
Memorable moments youve had while high/drunk

Original post

Posted by Lord TJ, 25.05.2007 - 17:29
Knowing that some of us smoke weed or get drunk or both, share with us some of the stories you've had while you were fucked up.

Once I got drunk and high for the first time, and I was in my friends car driving to a town in the country, I was so fucked up I ate a ciggarette after they dared me to, and I had my head out the window of a car going 80 MPH screaming at clouds, then in town I was told I was trying to pick a fight with mexicans but I dont remember that part.
10.02.2009 - 10:28
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Had a more recent one. Got drunk at a friends wedding, danced with a girl and felt her ass in the process. Found out much later that the girl was the bride.
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
10.02.2009 - 10:40
Cock_Spit
Account deleted
Written by Himann on 10.02.2009 at 10:28

Had a more recent one. Got drunk at a friends wedding, danced with a girl and felt her ass in the process. Found out much later that the girl was the bride.

^^^^^^
Lmao. Classic.
Hope that didnt 'cause any problems'
Excuse me while I slap my knee.

Hmm. As for me. Im a stupid drunk. I dont remember things. I just swallow the drinks faster as it's offered to me. and then I pass out while Im ahem.. 'using the loo' at bars. Har. Thats not funny. lmao. No really it is.

There's this one night I went to a bar, playing texas holdem. (cause they do that every thursdays... supposed to be a 'guy's night out' theme but I dont care. I like texas) I guess I got a little crazy on the shooters that I threw away this guy's chips 'cause he beat my pocket dueces Stupid that I called putting me all in.
10.02.2009 - 12:36
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Written by [user id=20800] on 10.02.2009 at 10:40

Hope that didnt 'cause any problems'

I'm hoping it didn't either lol.. I dont think my friend knows the full extent of it yet, He thinks it was just a dance

Wasn't he upset about losing all his chips?
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
11.02.2009 - 23:55
Cock_Spit
Account deleted
Written by Himann on 10.02.2009 at 12:36

Wasn't he upset about losing all his chips?

Nope. He just looked into my eyes and saw that I was completely drunk, so there were no hard feelings.
16.02.2009 - 01:42
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I cant drink in front of my girlfriend anymore because i was ripping on her friends for the entirety of last night for not drinking. my bad LOL.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
17.02.2009 - 01:39
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
On Saturday night I was really drunk and on my way with some friends to a house party at 2AM and got into another car that looked like my friend's car and they didn't even notice at first but finally kicked me out hah...
18.02.2009 - 19:59
LostSoul
Last saturday we had a prom night, of course we went out after that. And being under 18 (still fucking week left!!). we got into this dancing place, and we had a bottle of vodka. I had taken a sip from it when the guards there took it away from me and my friend, my friend of course tried to get it back and we got kicked out (sneaking back in though after that). it was about 11pm, after that we sat behind the guard for 2 hours until we finally could sneak the bottle back XD then back to daance maybe I was drunk but getting that bottle back was fucking awesome XD
----
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...
A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "Damn... we fucked up"
23.02.2009 - 20:42
Thrashard
One of the first times I got really shitfaced (grade 9?) Me a a few buddies got really shitfaced, ended up buying a bunch of stink bombs and set them off in the return slot at the local Blockbuster and ran like hell.

A couple weeks ago my parents went away to Vegas, so I invited my friend over and we got so shitfaced we started singing Phil Collins for some reason and he passed out on my couch.
27.02.2009 - 01:07
PsychoNerd
Well, once wen i got drunk i had a giggle fit, something so funny happened but i can't remember, i laughed so hard i cried, then i laughed at me crying, then i passed out. ah, good times.
----
The computer Nerd
21.09.2009 - 01:31
Warman
Erotic Stains
Let me tell you about me and my friends most retarded and insane night ever. One of us turned 19 and we went to our drinking cabin to celebrate him. He is actually bisexual and we always tell him gay jokes. This time we had bought him a big black dildo as a present. Yeah, fun... hahaha... not the first time I know. He laughs at the gift to. And we start drinking of course, a lot. After a while one of us goes to another room to call his sad girlfriend, having some serious problems. During this time the birthday boy is stripping, soon naked. The birthday boy takes the dildo in his hand and screams: "I'M GONNA PENETRATE MYSELF!".

I'm gone, running like a maniac to find the friend who isn't there. I find him in a room talking with his girl, I tell him what's going to happen, my friend says "Sorry love, I can't talk now, I gotta see this!". We run back to the kitchen where the birthday boy is lying on the floor with the dildo in his... mobile phones are up filming this, guys screaming and laughing like girls in the background...
When the birthday boy is done he starts to chase us with the used dildo. He manages to hit one of us right in the face...

Trust me, the videos we have of this is some serious - do I dare? - shit.
----
21.09.2009 - 07:44
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Warman on 21.09.2009 at 01:31

Let me tell you about me and my friends most retarded and insane night ever. One of us turned 19 and we went to our drinking cabin to celebrate him. He is actually bisexual and we always tell him gay jokes. This time we had bought him a big black dildo as a present. Yeah, fun... hahaha... not the first time I know. He laughs at the gift to. And we start drinking of course, a lot. After a while one of us goes to another room to call his sad girlfriend, having some serious problems. During this time the birthday boy is stripping, soon naked. The birthday boy takes the dildo in his hand and screams: "I'M GONNA PENETRATE MYSELF!".

I'm gone, running like a maniac to find the friend who isn't there. I find him in a room talking with his girl, I tell him what's going to happen, my friend says "Sorry love, I can't talk now, I gotta see this!". We run back to the kitchen where the birthday boy is lying on the floor with the dildo in his... mobile phones are up filming this, guys screaming and laughing like girls in the background...
When the birthday boy is done he starts to chase us with the used dildo. He manages to hit one of us right in the face...

i dont even know what to say to that.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
21.09.2009 - 16:19
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by LeChron James on 21.09.2009 at 07:44

i dont even know what to say to that.

Same.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
21.09.2009 - 16:20
Warman
Erotic Stains
I told you all it was insane!
----
21.09.2009 - 18:19
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Omaga... OMAGA!
What the hell did I just read?!

I laughed with that thing about the friend who called his girlfriend, I would do the same if I was in that situation.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
21.09.2009 - 20:14
Ragana
Rawrcat
SICK. But funny as hell.
21.09.2009 - 20:24
Valentin B
Iconoclast

that is pretty much the most extreme thing i've ever seen posted in this thread.... may i say well done? or are you too ashamed?
22.09.2009 - 09:07
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Warman on 21.09.2009 at 16:20

I told you all it was insane!

not gonna lie, if i was the one that got hit in the face with the dildo, i woulda been on the news FOR SURE.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

23.09.2009 - 12:10
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Valentin B on 21.09.2009 at 20:24

that is pretty much the most extreme thing i've ever seen posted in this thread.... may i say well done? or are you too ashamed?

You can say well done! Because that evening and that story is so fun I'll keep telling people it for the rest of my life.
----
23.09.2009 - 22:13
Kasper
Not so long ago I was partying with my classmates. We all drank quite a lot. I myself managed to down 1 liter of Captain Morgan Rum, about 6, 33 cl beers. 10..? Shots, and various drinks. My friend and I decided to do a Kung-fu fight, being quite wasted, it didn't go very well. I managed to loose my balance and fall down a stone stair, and hurt my sprained foot a bit - wooho. While at it, my crazy friend ran after me and I jumped through a hedge .. what I didn't notice, was that there was about 2,5 meters down. Ahh well, almost did a faceplant, and fortunately, my friend landed softly ... on me. Fuck, it hurt.

Anyway, later we all decided to go to the city and continue party. After a nice meal of durum, and kebab I was ready to party. We managed to get through security (you have to be 18 to be allowed in most places), and started dancing like maniacs. I accidently puked on some random girl - so I was quickly out of the place.

We then invaded the nearest pub, and bought a few beers, had some nice conversations with lots of random people. Quite fun actually.

About an hour (?) later we finished our beers. Then some punks wanted to fight on the street.. and we did. We were only 2 guys versus 4 or something (can't remember) .. Anyway, it went quite well actually. Though my fighting abilties at this point was equal to what a snail could do. They offered us some beers afterwards (wtf?!), and we talked about the next time we meet, we'll have a 2nd match.

Sounds ridiculous, but will be funny ;-p

One of the more fun drinking trips I've been on for a while.
----
"An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"
27.09.2009 - 23:04
MetallicA
@Warman - wow. just read that and wow. I would be so pissed of that was me who got hit in the face!

@Kasper - sounds like you had a good night! I feel sorry for that girl you puked on haha!

I have quite a few drunk stories...some are mine and others are not. Here goes:

When I was in Paris, I got drunk off absinthe in a bar. I vaguely remember getting lost in the men's room and couldn't find my way out and all the dudes were staring at me! On the subway later, I puke all over my leather pants but for some reason I thought is was the funniest thing ever! I even wiped the chunks off my pants with my bare hands.

Here's one from the early 80s: My godfather, mom and dad were all at some club. There was this woman there who had on really tight white spandex pants. She got so drunk she shit herself in those pants. She didn't even notice she had shit herself and it was all running down her legs and she just kept on dancing!

Here's one involving a friend:
He lived in a trailor for 5 years if this gives you an idea...not too long ago, he went back up there for a carpet job (that's what he does) and afterwards met up with friends of his and they all went to a strip club. Next thing he knows, it's 4am and he's layin in the strip club's parking lot passed out. He then walks to his friend's house who lived nearby and his friend didn't answer the door when he knocked. His friend had a bunch of cars parked in his driveway so my friend finds one that's unlocked and sleeps in it! This particular friend is 52 but lives life like he never turned 19!

here's another friends story from his point of view:
I went to New Orleans for my sister's graduation. We hit the Quarter the night before and got completely wasted. I was using Hurricanes as chasers for my whiskey. Then before we headed back my sister's boyfriend tells me about this bar that has real absinthe. Everything else was like something out of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

I wake up in a pitch black room in a bed and breakfast. The room is spinning and I can't find the lightswitch or the door. I threw up all over the wall, and when I did finally find the door I left a trail of blood-red vomit all the way down the light beige carpeted hallway to the white tile bathroom. That bathroom looked like I killed someone with a chainsaw in it.

The worst part though was the next day. The graduation was outside. New Orleans is hot at night in february...so during the day in freakin MAY when hungover as all hell really sucked.
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
28.09.2009 - 09:25
destroyah
supercharger
Elite
Yesterday morning I woke up in Riga, only to discover a big ass traffic cone blocking the hostel room door. It obviously clicked as to what had happened the night before. A bunch of us had gotten more-than-pleasantly high and at some point we got a terrible craving for a traffic cone (for reasons unknown).

Sure, a traffic cone might seem like a pitiful loot after a wild night, but when you're baked, stealing even your own cash can be a major challenge. So whenever you manage to haul off something bigger it's just such a rewarding experience to see that strange item in your room the next morning. That cone was not just blocking my room, it was talking to me. It said, with a smirk: "you did real good last night."
----
About me:

"The best out of all the people ever" - Washington Post

"We abandoned Christ for Destroyah's love!" - The Watchtower

"Simply amazing!" - Rolling Stone
28.09.2009 - 11:54
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!

I'm gone, running like a maniac to find the friend who isn't there. I find him in a room talking with his girl, I tell him what's going to happen, my friend says "Sorry love, I can't talk now, I gotta see this!". We run back to the kitchen where the birthday boy is lying on the floor with the dildo in his... mobile phones are up filming this, guys screaming and laughing like girls in the background...:dcool:

Damn, that is some funny shit - no pun intended!

Hmm, I've a bit of a story, moreso a bad one but I manage to find some odd humour in it.
The last time I got really drunk, which was about six months ago - I'm not even sure how much I had to drink now that I think about it, and for the most part the events are some what scattered in my mind. It was myself, my wife and one of her female friends/co-workers, we were having a good time, bullshitting, I did some numerology for the wife and I, then did some for her friend and her friends relationship; every thing was going swell.
Next thing I know there is some tension in the air, I start talking some shit, ended up taking a knife out of my pocket and giving it up to show I had no intentions of being stupid that night. After that I was asked to leave since my mood had gone array, so I went nextdoor to sleep it off... then my wifes friend comes over and starts talking to me, just harmless talk, she suddenly breaks down and bolts off in tears (this broad is known to just go from one extreme to the other when intoxicated), like a dumb ass I follow her back to my house (on foot). I try to condole the girl, my wife gets pissed off, tries to lock herself in our spare room, I barge in, and the next thing I know the fucking window gets kicked out; so it begins!

This is where it gets fuzzy in memory... lots of shouting, I think I kind of make my way out the front door as I can tell shits getting bad. Wife and I start arguing some more, we make our way to the front door, yelling at each other, she wants me out, I say something to the effect of "I won't leave until you hit me!" She slaps me a few good times in the face (I swore they were punches at the time!), she finally gets the door closed and locks it. Of course I have a key so I unlock the door to come to realize that the chain lock is on, and being a stupid drunk I shoulder check the door, and all the interior trim comes flying off, with the chain still attached to the door...nice, now things are even more chaotic.
More yelling, now I'm in the kitchen confronting my wife about who knows what...she grabs her cell phone and tells me to get out before she calls the cops, more arguing, I grab a large kitchen knife and hold it to my throat, meanwhile she calls her mum who's half way across the country - keep in mind, we started drinking at about 3am and this was taking place at about 8am or so. I opted for my new favourite drunk thing to do...I take the knife and drag the tip of the blade from below my eye to my jaw-bone, and then toss the knife on the ground...brilliant eh? Surprisingly, there's no scar.

My wife then bolts from the house to get away from my obvious madness, by the time she's outside I've no idea which way she went (ha, at some point her friend had taken off to go home), I then jump in my car and start driving around the nearing neighborhoods looking for her to pick her up, but to no avail - I'm doing about 50+ mph in a 30 mph zone, that's about 90km/h in a 50km/h zone I'd guess.
Thankfully I didn't hit any one, and by the time I got home my wife is nextdoor with our neighbors who are unfortunately/fortunately not estranged to our drunk fights. After so many endorphines going through my system I feel pretty sober, so I wise up and cool down at our house for a bit.

It ends with me going to McDonalds to fetch some food for the wife and I, as well a pack of smokes each, we eat, smoke a bit and eventually make amends and go to sleep at noon. She deemed me a psychopath for that one, and now I don't drink very much at all any more, and for the most part I just stick to cider and coolers, on occassion a shot or two, but I've learned my limits.
30.09.2009 - 06:16
MetallicA
@ Bitter Dawn - dude that is some crazy shit! It's amazing how things can go so completely wrong when you're drunk and not even knowing why and usually it makes no sense whatsoever. Fortunately, I haven't experienced that (getting psycho for no reason when drunk) but I've seen it happen and yeah, it is scary! Glad you learned from it though...many don't. I have some horror stories about my own family due to stupid sloppy drunkeness and most of the time, the cops were called. I swear to god that the cops were called so many times when I was growing up, I was pretty sure I was gonna see my family in the TV show COPS one day (it never happened fortunately). Best of luck to you
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
30.09.2009 - 07:14
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Written by MetallicA on 30.09.2009 at 06:16

@ Bitter Dawn - dude that is some crazy shit! It's amazing how things can go so completely wrong when you're drunk and not even knowing why and usually it makes no sense whatsoever. Fortunately, I haven't experienced that (getting psycho for no reason when drunk) but I've seen it happen and yeah, it is scary! Glad you learned from it though...many don't. I have some horror stories about my own family due to stupid sloppy drunkeness and most of the time, the cops were called. I swear to god that the cops were called so many times when I was growing up, I was pretty sure I was gonna see my family in the TV show COPS one day (it never happened fortunately). Best of luck to you

Thank-you for the supportive words. Drinking, financial issues, stress and very complicated person matters is a horrible cocktail, it's a vicious cycle really. All of those issues underneath can just explode from the inside out, it also seems that differant types of alcohol have differant reactions which is some thing I was always skeptical about. I suppose, that some things happen for a reason and we've got to make mistakes to learn in life, there's nothing like first hand experiance.