Metal Storm logo
Cannabis Corpse

Original post

Posted by Herzebeth, 06.06.2007 - 04:24
LOL!

Well, this is a Death Metal band that makes fun of Cannibal Corpse duh!

In my eyes they're freaking great, they're doing funny stuff with really cool music to support their concept, with songs like Staring Through My Eyes That Are Red, I Cum Bud and Force Fed Shitty Grass you'll see how oddly serious these guys are...check their myspace and comment

http://www.myspace.com/CANNABISCORPSEVA

LOL! again
09.10.2011 - 04:00
JCJen7
Written by Baz Anderson on 06.06.2007 at 13:34

this kind of stuff really annoys me because the band are talented and make good death metal, but I don't want anything to do with a band that just rips off another band and makes fun of them so bluntly..
they should just come up with a name of their own and forget the stupid obsession with Cannibal Corpse

I am disappointed with all of you that this comment went so long without being recognized.
----
This is my sig, respect it. Please.

CHECK THESE OUT
09.10.2011 - 14:35
Baz Anderson
Staff
Written by JCJen7 on 09.10.2011 at 04:00

I am disappointed with all of you that this comment went so long without being recognized.

Well good for you. Maybe you'll notice this comment is over four years old... not that I listen to the band at all now either.
09.10.2011 - 21:24
JCJen7
Written by Baz Anderson on 09.10.2011 at 14:35

Written by JCJen7 on 09.10.2011 at 04:00

Well good for you. Maybe you'll notice this comment is over four years old... not that I listen to the band at all now either.

I think you missed my point.
----
This is my sig, respect it. Please.

CHECK THESE OUT
26.05.2012 - 12:13
We butter the bread with butter, LOL.
----
{}::::::[]:::::::::::::::::> ONLY DEATH IS REAL <:::::::::::::::::[]::::::{}
Rest In Peace: Bon Scott, Dave G. Halliday, Michael "Destructor" Wulf, Jerry Fogle, Quorthon, Witchhunter