Metal Storm logo
Your favourite console

Original post

Posted by Hamird, 24.06.2007 - 14:48
mine is PS3 ... but i have not extra money too buy that. so i have bought a PSP, that is good ...

Poll

what is your favourite console

Other consoles
X-box 360
PS3
Wii
Nintendo DS
PSP

Total votes: 82
25.07.2007 - 23:27
Fhuesc
@Aronax Of Steel: if you have the money, i think you should buy it, its better in every aspect to the 360, but if you prefer online play you should buy the 360, i personally dont like playing 360 online, everyone its a fucking expert and the kids voices are so fucking anoying.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
25.07.2007 - 23:47
Inlé
The SNES gave me the most gaming enjoyment throughout my life, the nostalgia value alone makes it my favourite console ever
26.07.2007 - 00:08
Pinusar
Account deleted
My favourite is SNES too, because that is the only console I have owned, and as a kid it probably gave me more fun than any console could now.
26.07.2007 - 00:55
Basso
Account deleted
Written by Fhuesc on 25.07.2007 at 23:27

@Aronax Of Steel: if you have the money, i think you should buy it, its better in every aspect to the 360, but if you prefer online play you should buy the 360, i personally dont like playing 360 online, everyone its a fucking expert and the kids voices are so fucking anoying.

You do realize that the PS3 offer a similar system as Xbox live, except its free...
26.07.2007 - 03:24
Infurnace
Oh yeah, my favorite console will always be the SNES. Man, I would love to go back to the old SNES days.. those days were great! All the old-school games, and the cool cartoony graphics. Damn.. but thing is, my SNES broke about a year ago..
26.07.2007 - 06:06
APOHAKC
The Bard
Thanx, but not into online gaming, I wanted for myself, I will still use my PC for online gaming I think, about money, well, if I manage to buy Wacken ticket in few hours, I won't have enough money, but I will be more happy
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
27.07.2007 - 01:26
Fhuesc
Written by [user id=5394] on 26.07.2007 at 00:55

Written by Fhuesc on 25.07.2007 at 23:27

You do realize that the PS3 offer a similar system as Xbox live, except its free...

Yes i know that, but for the moment Xbox Live its much better, than PS network
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
27.07.2007 - 03:56
Endoftherainbow
NES - with games like Ninja Turtles, Silver Surfer, Battle Toads, Blades of Steel, Kirby, The Legend of Zelda, Castlvania, Super Mario 3, Duck Hunt, and Track and Field what more could you possiably want? They had games with a gun and they had the power pad nothing beats the power pad. The games on NES are unforgetable classics. 8bit is the tr00est form of video game consoles
27.07.2007 - 13:43
Basso
Account deleted
Written by Fhuesc on 27.07.2007 at 01:26

Yes i know that, but for the moment Xbox Live its much better, than PS network

Well I guess the Xbox 360 would have to be better considering its been on the market for a while
29.07.2007 - 02:18
Pinusar
Account deleted
Written by Endoftherainbow on 27.07.2007 at 03:56

NES - with games like Ninja Turtles, Silver Surfer, Battle Toads, Blades of Steel, Kirby, The Legend of Zelda, Castlvania, Super Mario 3, Duck Hunt, and Track and Field what more could you possiably want? They had games with a gun and they had the power pad nothing beats the power pad. The games on NES are unforgetable classics. 8bit is the tr00est form of video game consoles

Damn I agree, I used to play Ninja Turtles 3 all day long, back then I found it quite hard. It is the best console I also loved Super Contra and similar games.
08.08.2007 - 21:44
Herzebeth
another reason to fucking hate PS3..

GTA 4 was about to see its release next month...turns out thanks to PS3 and their problems the game can't be released until April, this fucking sucks.
----
08.08.2007 - 23:53
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
Bah the new consoles are nothing compared to the old Nintendo ones, especially the SNES but the NES and 64 are also right up there. PS 1&2 are too slow on loading times, that really shits me.
11.08.2007 - 02:52
Oracle
Orcinus
@Dark Cornatus: you just gotta have Patience with it lol. anyway you dont even play the playstation at my place so what you complaining for lol.
30.08.2007 - 21:00
Herzebeth
I think this pole was about next gen consoles and not old ones...I just figured that out, I also mentioned the SNES though...I suck?
----
30.08.2007 - 22:18
Deadsoulman
Elite
Written by Endoftherainbow on 27.07.2007 at 03:56

8bit is the tr00est form of video game consoles

Haha definitely! I still have the NES and play it from time to time though it doesn't work very well now (I got it around 1987). Super Mario 3 and the first Zelda are among my fav games to this day

Though it's tough competition for me to decide which is my favourite console, between the NES, the SNES (mainly because of Zelda A Link To The Past - my favourite game ever - and the Donkey Kong Country's) and the first PlayStation (Die Hard Trilogy, Crash Bandicoot and the Final Fantasy's ffs!).

Don't want to sound like an old nostalgic fart, but today's consoles don't bring me as much fun as they used to. Except the Wii maybe. Btw, this Mario on the Wii will kick ass (has it been released yet somewhere?), I tried it more than one year ago and it was wiked
19.09.2007 - 09:43
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
PS3 - really awesome - great games
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
19.09.2007 - 20:14
April.Ethereal87
Account deleted
I just recently bought a Wii. Im not really into gaming all that much, it's more of a novelty thing for me.
22.09.2007 - 12:17
Avenant
Profane Seraph
Of this list, I have to say Xbox 360... I was previously a PS "supporter" but if you think about it logically (or, for me, and I assume most people too) the 360 wins hands down. The games are better in terms of the exclusives (Bioshock, Mass Effect, Gears of War,etc.) and PS3 has lost some of its best exclusives (like Devil May Cry). It's all really down to preference I suppose, but maybe the sales speak for themselves... I don't see many reasons to get excited about PS3, it's a great system but it's difficult to develop for ,and currently, Xbox games have slightly better graphics anyway.

But actually I pick PC, cos I spend a lot of money on that and can't afford consoles
26.09.2007 - 06:44
selken
Irreligious
PSP for sure, Is a Play Station and is Portable!!!
yeah, you already know that but:
in PSP you can play NES, SNES, N64 PS1 and soon NDS (obvioulsy if you have the custom firmware), you can listen to music, watch videos and also you can use it as a Mass Storage Device for computers.
This will be the first thing that I'll buy when I get a real job!!!
----
28.09.2007 - 02:39
Shellshock14
Account deleted
alright,this ones tough,and I have multiple answers,for multiple reasons.For games,definetly love my ps2. but in terms of quality game systems,definetly my gamecube,and my super nintedo works very well still.im not a nerd,just like to keep my systems as I go along.

ps2 definitly has the best games that suit me,but were poorly made,same with the xbox.gamecube has been proven to last the longest.cept for mines kind of broken cause me brother dropped it.
17.10.2007 - 16:53
m3ta1he4d
I have a PlayStation2 and a desktop gaming pc.. Can't decide yet which gaming console to buy soon, either PS3 or Xbox360..
08.11.2007 - 02:31
Soliloquy
i'm a lil confused as to what to get...i was a huge fan of the nintendo 64 released some 10 years ago. then i got a ps2, and loved that...

but i'm running in a few questions....i want to get a wii simply because of zelda, and its other parts, like wind waker, majoras mask, and ocarian of time(down loaded....) but i'm not hearing too much on people downloading those games...so dont know if thats possible. plus, is it possible for us to plug in a game cube controller and start playing the wii games with the GC controller?

i like ps3 simply coz of metal gear solid, final fantasy, and few other games...however, i heard that ps3 is trying to get rid of some chip that wont allow it to play any ps1, or ps2 games...which would suck, as i have tons of em...plus, it has a blue ray. sure....but can it play normal dvds that arent 'blue ray'?

and i wont be buying anytime soon...maybe late 2008, or early 2009..so i got time...

and xbox and 360 are out of the question for me for the simple reason that its controller is tad bit too big for me. PLUS majority of games that are released on xbox are either first person shooter, or sport games...and i'm not a fan of either. it may have fable and few other games...but still, majority of games are all shooters and fighting games...
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
08.11.2007 - 12:46
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
PS2 with Need For Speed Most Wanted is enough for me right now
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

09.11.2007 - 19:13
Warman
Erotic Stains
I don't know, I only play the FIFA games today... but that's on PS2, and my old dear PS2 has given me so much joy and pleasure during the first half of this decade. So PS2 is probably my choice.
----
12.11.2007 - 13:50
VPeter
JI am really enjoying mine xbox360 right now, such a great console and I am playing Bioshock on the moment, damn that game is good!
14.11.2007 - 15:37
IllNiñoSweden
I have a Nintendo Wii, as I playing on.
14.11.2007 - 18:58
evilThrasherella
Account deleted
xbox 360 kickass graphics!
05.07.2008 - 17:47
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
X-box 360, but unfortunately im out of games right now. the only game that i play right now is Dota(warcraft - frozen throne) but i like x-box
12.07.2008 - 18:55
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by [user id=31891] on 05.07.2008 at 17:47

X-box 360, but unfortunately im out of games right now. the only game that i play right now is Dota(warcraft - frozen throne) but i like x-box

Oh. I can't believe at last we have a common favorite... I've bought a xbox360 two weeks ago, and I just enjoying it
12.07.2008 - 20:16
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Hamird on 12.07.2008 at 18:55

Written by [user id=31891] on 05.07.2008 at 17:47

Oh. I can't believe at last we have a common favorite... I've bought a xbox360 two weeks ago, and I just enjoying it

Posted by Hamird on 24.06.2007 at 14:48
mine is PS3 ... but i have not extra money too buy that. so i have bought a PSP, that is good ...