Metal Storm logo
Coronavirus

Original post

Posted by Cynic Metalhead, 11.03.2020 - 22:17
For those who haven't come to know what is Coronavirus(COVID-19) - it's a contagious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome. The cause of the coronavirus outbreak first emerged in Wuhan, China.

So far Coronavirus has infected more than 115,800 people killing over 4,200 worldwide. It resulted in World Health Organisation (WHO) declaring the coronavirus outbreak a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC). And today, the WHO declared the outbreak to be a pandemic.

Initially, we have been indulged SARS(Severe acute respiratory syndrome) outbreaks like in 2002-2003 in Northern China that resulted in 8000+ cases mainly in China and Hong Kong. Similarly, MERS Coronavirus outbreak originated in Saudi Arabia in 2015 spouted devastated casualties routed to South Korea have not been entirely eliminated, but it has never been a pandemic.

What we though witnessed to the WORST CASE of pandemic was in 1918-1919 Spanish Flu that infected 500 million people around the world. Another in 2009 H1N1(Swine Flu) affected approx. 575,000 deaths that were later termed as "mild" pandemic. There is smatter of such cases that occurred in different timelines.

My question is,

Do you think Coronavirus to be a really a pandemic? Or Is it just another case stacked to likes of H1N1, Ebola, Bird flu etc?

Discuss.
16.01.2022 - 17:27
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by Karlabos on 16.01.2022 at 17:16

Written by Starvynth on 16.01.2022 at 16:16

he has stated on the ShoutBox that he supports Bolsonaro's politics

Oh no! He has gone too far.

I preferred the mexican president and John Magufuli due to their covaids politics. Bolsonaro seems good too.
----
My vision is augmented
16.01.2022 - 17:31
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Bad English on 16.01.2022 at 17:27

but then Europeain likes him, ist equally as said Finland must join CCCP

What? I didn't know that. By the way Europe is overinvolved with WHO I thought he'd be universally hated by now.

Yeah... Ppl from outside may have some simplified impression of him and may even think he's good for one or other reason. Trust me: he's not just a negationist idiot. In fact he isn't negationist at all, he was like the first to get vaccinated and vaccine his mother. There is a lot going on, but to put it short he's just scamming his supporters for money interests
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
17.01.2022 - 10:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I dont like WHO, I don't like their chairman, so big organization should be lead from European... Its like Fifa
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.01.2022 - 15:06
Zap
Written by Joppe on 15.01.2022 at 21:11

Late reply, needs to addressed though

Grand, let me know when you plan on doing that.
18.01.2022 - 15:21
Zap
Written by Starvynth on 16.01.2022 at 16:16

Needles to say that [...]

Pun intended?
18.01.2022 - 16:59
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Staff
Written by Zap on 18.01.2022 at 15:21
Pun intended?

Nah, just brain fatigue.
I guess all the terrible fates of adults who don't believe in vaccinations as they haven't come to terms with the childhood trauma of a bee sting are slowly wearing me down. I'll probaly be hiding under the kitchen table for the rest of the week, because someone left a jar of honey open and it's been staring at me for hours already.

It's freakin' honey! Just imagine!! HONEY!!!
----
signatures = SPAM
18.01.2022 - 19:15
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by Starvynth on 18.01.2022 at 16:59

Written by Zap on 18.01.2022 at 15:21
Pun intended?

Nah, just brain fatigue.
I guess all the terrible fates of adults who don't believe in vaccinations as they haven't come to terms with the childhood trauma of a bee sting are slowly wearing me down.

Believe in vaccinations? mRNA and vaccine are different albeit they are injected the same way. I wish people would stop calling experimental gene therapy as vaccine because it's misleading

P.S Vaccine development takes 12-21 years
----
My vision is augmented
18.01.2022 - 20:06
nikarg
Staff
Written by Joppe on 18.01.2022 at 19:15

I wish people would stop calling experimental gene therapy as vaccine because it's misleading

The word "therapy" means treatment. mRNA vaccines are used for prevention, not treatment. I reckon even you would know and accept that.
A vaccine is a substance that is put into the body of a person or animal to protect them from a disease by causing them to produce antibodies.
18.01.2022 - 21:08
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by nikarg on 18.01.2022 at 20:06

Written by Joppe on 18.01.2022 at 19:15

I wish people would stop calling experimental gene therapy as vaccine because it's misleading

The word "therapy" means treatment. mRNA vaccines are used for prevention, not treatment. I reckon even you would know and accept that.
A vaccine is a substance that is put into the body of a person or animal to protect them from a disease by causing them to produce antibodies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJFKBritLlc&t=5862s
----
My vision is augmented
21.01.2022 - 21:57
Joppe
Steelemeister
I'd would urge anyone with an open mind to see Tom Barnett's You Cannot Catch A Virus video -- he has some videos ones on this topic as well.
----
My vision is augmented
21.01.2022 - 23:14
no one
Written by Joppe on 21.01.2022 at 21:57

I'd would urge anyone with an open mind to see Tom Barnett's You Cannot Catch A Virus video -- he has some videos ones on this topic as well.

Stop watching videos
----
Unable to connect to the database
22.01.2022 - 09:45
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by no one on 21.01.2022 at 23:14

Stop watching videos

Why? It's a good way to share information, probably the best one available nowadays. You can read if you prefer it that way, "What Really Makes You Ill?" by Dawn Lester and David Parker, for instance, addresses both the germ theory fraud and how viruses work. But initially I think it's better to use videos because it's free and not all people wanna read a book due to short attention span.
----
My vision is augmented
26.01.2022 - 19:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Neil Young wants to quit Spotify over Joe Rogan's vaccine misinformation

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-60124003

Interesting will he succeed , bad fake blabber is bad for business, IMO Spotify can loose small thing here, but that should be music streaming platform not some political debbat place.
----

apos;'
[image]
26.01.2022 - 21:56
no one
Written by Bad English on 26.01.2022 at 19:29

Interesting will he succeed , bad fake blabber is bad for business, IMO Spotify can loose small thing here, but that should be music streaming platform not some political debbat place.

Good on him
----
26.01.2022 - 21:56
no one

Good on him
----
26.01.2022 - 22:07
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
I find cancel culture amusing
----
- Reimu Hakurei
27.01.2022 - 01:29
no one
Written by Karlabos on 26.01.2022 at 22:07

Conspiracy's are kind of funny too. But there is worse shit like christian podcasts hating on lgbtq
----
27.01.2022 - 10:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by no one on 27.01.2022 at 01:29

Written by Karlabos on 26.01.2022 at 22:07

Conspiracy's are kind of funny too. But there is worse shit like christian podcasts hating on lgbtq

And they chose keep that idiot....
----

apos;'
[image]
27.01.2022 - 12:26
Joppe
Steelemeister
Well, no offense to Neil Young, but he's not really relevant today. I mean, he made some good music in the 70s, which can be acquired elsewhere than Spotify. And the mainstream news sites are making a big deal of what these has-beens have to say.
----
My vision is augmented
27.01.2022 - 13:39
no one
Well I heard Mister Young sing about him
Well I heard ol' Neil put him down
Well I hope Neil Young will remember
A spotify man don't need him around anyhow
----
27.01.2022 - 17:13
Maco
Pvt Funderground

Striving for relevance it seems.

Seems Spotify deleted his music in the end haha. Bet he wasn't expecting that. I certainly wasn't.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
27.01.2022 - 17:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Neither do I but if few big artists will decide to do same.. In end they can loose. I dont pay for it, I only look at singles for ms edits, bc, yt is better... But we're off topic now.
----

apos;'
[image]
27.01.2022 - 18:05
no one
Tell you what, they want me to vax my 5 year old now. If there's something faulty about the vaccine that's fine in my body I'm washed up anyway, but I'm fucking skeptical about putting it in my small child.
----
27.01.2022 - 18:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by no one on 27.01.2022 at 18:05

Tell you what, they want me to vax my 5 year old now. If there's something faulty about the vaccine that's fine in my body I'm washed up anyway, but I'm fucking skeptical about putting it in my small child.

But does not children get tuberculosis and such vaccine.
I am skeptical to children also, but I am that who believes no vaccine as adult, if you die in hospital, you're nit prio 1 to save. I believe vacinated people stands higher in a ranks, and should have privileges.
----

apos;'
[image]
27.01.2022 - 18:45
no one
Written by Bad English on 27.01.2022 at 18:20

I am skeptical to children also, but I am that who believes no vaccine as adult, if you die in hospital, you're nit prio 1 to save. I believe vacinated people stands higher in a ranks, and should have privileges.

Pfizer have fucked my life with there drugs which were approved by made up data. I have many reasons to be skeptical about that corrupt company.
----
27.01.2022 - 19:17
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
To be fair, a lot of money is involved in a lot of things around the coronavirus. Some ppl seem to have a mindset that one is the good guy and the other is the bad, but the personal interest exists in all sides.
While I do not agree with negationism I am not impressed that it exists. It makes a lot of sense, really. The vaccine companies invent lies on their favor, the media invents lies on their favor, the governments,... Who are you supposed to believe in?
----
- Reimu Hakurei
27.01.2022 - 19:58
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by no one on 27.01.2022 at 18:45

Written by Bad English on 27.01.2022 at 18:20

Pfizer... corrupt company.

Same with Johnson & Johnson constantly pulling out their products due to damages on people.

Don't get "Pfizerstruck", you guys! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO3PRpJ54zI
----
My vision is augmented
03.02.2022 - 09:17
Joppe
Steelemeister

Neil Young's woke buddies demand themselves to be cancelled too from spofity

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/david-crosby-stephen-stills-and-graham-nash-demand-removal-of-their-group-recordings-from-spotify/
----
My vision is augmented
25.02.2022 - 00:19
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Staff

You forgot to mention that Tom Barnett is neither a scientist nor a medical professional. Instead, he's a self-proclaimed "holistic health practitioner and mindset coach" and a failed small town politician whose greatest political accomplishment was forgetting to get on the ballot in time. Furthermore, he's a notorious germ theory denialist and he promotes the consumption of raw chicken as a means to combat diseases that he believes are not contagious.
In other words: he is one of the biggest nutjobs this pandemic has spawned so far.

That said, I'm not surprised you fell for his absurd conspiracy theories and that you want to believe all of this bizarre nonsense. But maybe you'll revisit this thread in a few years and be ashamed of the mental diarrhea you've been propagating here for months.
----
signatures = SPAM
25.02.2022 - 08:51
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by Starvynth on 25.02.2022 at 00:19

You forgot to mention that Tom Barnett is neither a scientist nor a medical professional. Instead, he's a self-proclaimed "holistic health practitioner and mindset coach" and a failed small town politician whose greatest political accomplishment was forgetting to get on the ballot in time. Furthermore, he's a notorious germ theory denialist and he promotes the consumption of raw chicken as a means to combat diseases that he believes are not contagious.
In other words: he is one of the biggest nutjobs this pandemic has spawned so far.

You miss the point if you shoot the messenger, he is just delivering the message of Antoine Béchamp, Rudolf Steiner, Andrew Kaufman, etc.

Béchamp and the military having hundreds of the well subjected to the sick, up close and personal, had the sick cough, sneeze and even spit into the well's mouths, had the mucus of the sick swabbed into the nasal passages of the well, and even injected the mucus and blood of the sick into the well, and out of those hundreds, ZERO fell ill.

The only one who is said to prove contagion was Pasteur, who admitted in his posthumously published journals that he added mercury to what he used -- and that will make one sick.

Viruses being contagious was only a beneficial concept for the Rockefellers to sell their pharmaceuticals. In reality there is none proof that a virus can do something like that.

Written by Starvynth on 25.02.2022 at 00:19

That said, I'm not surprised you fell for his absurd conspiracy theories and that you want to believe all of this bizarre nonsense. But maybe you'll revisit this thread in a few years and be ashamed of the mental diarrhea you've been propagating here for months.

You get me wrong if you think you should argue with me, or defame me with false quotes, this is not about me, it is about the truth that people don't have to get sick, they can be healthy with right choices in lifestyle and diet and that there is no need for government to destroy peoples lives and do unlawful actions against citizens. What do you benefit from calling everything a conspiracy theory? Do you get paid every time you do it?
----
My vision is augmented