Metal Storm logo
Imperial Crystalline Entombment

01.07.2007 - 20:24
Galar
Wicked Mung
I.C.E(Imperial Crystalline Entombment) is a brutal/black metal band out of the United States(Maryland). Personally, I think this is one of the best "new" acts in the black metal scene. You can check them out here http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=73387075&MyToken=ea36dba2-d0f0-4460-a7dc-0b9f60d9f432
----
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID, SUCK A DICK
02.07.2007 - 02:59
Eternal Flames
Pretty good band. I've got "Apocalyptic End in White" and it's certainly some brutal black metal. There's some nice blistering riffs and the drumwork is brilliant. The blastbeats are incredibly fast yet there's still some great fills throughout the album. Also another thing that really stood out was the nice clean production however, it's still not over-produced. And not to forget to mention, the riffs are bloody amazing. Definitely one of their strong points.

The artwork on the album cover is pretty cool too. They have a mysterious feel to the art. Anyway, they are definitely one of the better new black metal bands I've heard. Hopefully it shouldn't taken too long for them to sign with a new label and get another release in the works.
02.07.2007 - 05:31
AntaeusM
Elite
Written by Galar on 01.07.2007 at 20:24

I.C.E(Imperial Crystalline Entombment) is a brutal/black metal band

well, it depends on what you would like to call brutal..

I remember there was quite a lot of talking about them here on metalstorm when they released their first album. Wasn't this the band that mocked Immortal? Personally I thought that kind of jokes are kind of outdated.

Musically they are okay, but I wouldn't say they do something refreshing for black metal, they just play casual black metal that is clearly influenced by Immortal. It isn't bad, but it tends to get boring quite fast.
02.07.2007 - 06:25
Galar
Wicked Mung
Only time will tell what this band will mature into. Im curious to see if they will keep the "raw" additude, or put some melody into their music. As of right now, I really like this band. But there is really nothing unique about the music.
----
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID, SUCK A DICK
02.07.2007 - 15:02
Damnated
Churchburner
nothing special. the music is pertty boring, and it fails to deliver anything. i don't even apreciate the immortal influence...
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
22.02.2008 - 21:08
NOИ
a joke band, copying Immortal and trve grim Norwegian black metal (and not only) clichés. average music though, reminds me Immortal and Marduk.
24.04.2010 - 02:05
The Turbanator
The only song I like is Astral Frost Invocation.

WE ARE FUCKING ICEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
24.04.2010 - 02:34
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
I've had a brief listen to these guys in the past and the fact I can't remember what they sound like suggests their name is far more awesome than their music.
25.04.2010 - 08:19
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Not bad for a bunch of Yanks. I have their LP but, don't listen to it too often.
26.04.2010 - 05:12
SerratedSyringe
I just listened to their myspace page, and I have to say I like it. A lot. To be honest, I could care less if they are an Immortal knock-off. Musically the're solid, maybe not original, but certainly not bad.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....