Metal Storm logo
Amon Amarth best song (from With Oden On Our Side)

Original post

Posted by Abattoir, 04.07.2007 - 18:55
Amon Amarth is the band which i like at most. They have made 6 amazing albums. For me the best album is the last one - With Oden On Our Side, it is just perfect, brutal vocal, drumms, riffs...everything sounds very good (as almost always). I like every song, so i won't expose none of it...

I know that this album is almost one year old, but i'm still interested and curious which song do you prefer most from this album.
So vote if you like to...

Thanks!

Poll

Which song do you prefer most from album With Oden On Our Side?

Cry Of The Black Birds
Runes To My Memory
Gods Of War Arise
Valhall Awaits Me
Asator
With Oden On Our Side
Hermod's Ride To Hel - Lokes Treachery P
Under The Northern Star
Prediction Of Warfare

Total votes: 119
16.04.2009 - 20:04
Valhall Awaits Me and Cry of the Blackbirds is both very good and if I can choose only one, so I´m choosing Valhall Awaits Me
17.04.2009 - 12:20
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
For me it's Asator
19.04.2009 - 15:34
Jan Destiny
Cry of the black birds for me. It's an amazing song with lot of power!
----
"Fiction is the truth inside the lie" (Stephen King)
16.05.2009 - 23:00
Glower
Runes to My Memory was my favorite, followed by Valhall Awaits Me, Under the Northern Star, and Cry of the Black Birds.
17.05.2009 - 02:07
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
FUck.. this is really hard. I voted for runes to my memory although i love them all....
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
01.03.2010 - 11:15
Reza
Account deleted
Valhall Awaits Me is the best Amon Amarth song of all times IMO.
03.07.2010 - 00:11
Sulac
Ooh. Hard choice. This is one of my favorite albums of all time. I think I shall have to go with Hermod's Ride To Hel, it is one of the best songs ever, and I really love the vocal work, especially Hel's line.