Metal Storm logo
Heart Healer - Debut Album On The Way, Details Unveiled

Legendary Swedish guitarist Magnus Karlsson has recently formed a new band, Heart Healer. Today he reveals details for debut record, featuring several well-known female metal singers. The Metal Opera By Magnus Karlsson is the title of the album and is set to be out on March 12, 2021 via Frontier Music Srl.

Statement as follows: ''This album is epic in scope and execution and features seven stunning singers: Adrienne Cowan (Seven Spires, Avantasia), Ailyn (Her Chariot Awaits ex-Sirenia), Netta Laurenne (Smackbound, Laurenne/Louhimo), Youmna Jreissati (Ostura), Noora Louhimo (Battle Beast), Margarita Monet (Edge Of Paradise), and Anette Olzon (The Dark Element, ex-Nightwish). First single coming on January 25th.''

Track listing:

01. Awake
02. Come Out Of The Shadows
03. Who Can Stand All Alone
04. Back To Life
05. Into The Unknown
06. When The Fire Burns Out
07. Evil's Around The Corner
08. Mesmerized
09. Weaker
10. This Is Not The End

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Heart Healer
Posted: 17.12.2020 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 22 users
17.12.2020 - 20:11
MeatWolf
Written by Irritable Ted on 17.12.2020 at 19:56

Frontiers stuff always brings the same. Real promise from the released singles then a feeling of disappointment after listening to the whole thing.

You are right except for Marnus' solo records which are way better than most Frontiers contents.
18.12.2020 - 14:56
Mountain King
K i K o
Another band? Although it seems like it will be a already heard that 100 times before, I have at least a little faith cause it's Magnus and his previous bands and collabs were great. His playing is pretty tight and somehow unique, and he can compose some really great songs. Let's wait and see...
21.12.2020 - 09:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Frontiers Records - 2021 New Release Trailer #1

----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 962 | This month: 6