Metal Storm logo
Lonewolf - Part Ways With Drummer And Bassist

Long-running French heavy/power metal group Lonewolf announce the amicable departure with two members, drummer Christophe Brunner and bassist Rikki Mannhard.

Frontman Jens Bömer commented: "Line-up changes have always been a problem in Lonewolf, and some changes are more difficult than others. Today we officially go separate ways with our rhythm section, after years of forging steel together, ups, downs, numerous chapters we wrote together as well as unforgettable memories.

"Rikki (bass) and Bubu (drums) are some of the coolest motherfuckers I ever met in this business, and I'll always be proud of all we built together. They're part of some of the most beautiful pages of our history, but for plenty of reasons Lonewolf closes the chapter of this line-up.

"We remain close friends, and Rikki will still run the Lonewolf Facebook and continue to work on the business around the band.

"With Damien (lead guitar) we gonna search the new band members, and already work on a new album. Because even if all seems chaotic sometimes and doubts can appear....the wolf is still not dead yet and There is still a lot to come, Believe me! I personally thank Rikki and Bubu for everything, and I thank YOU the fans - 'cause if we are still here after all those years we owe it to you."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Lonewolf
Posted: 01.05.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 9 users
02.05.2021 - 11:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Sad news, might be bad or good, hard to tell.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 600 | This month: 11