11.08.2007 - 21:56
Dead Ohlin
Mo.Panahi
Imo a seance proves nothing in particular all it does is to disturb
things which are better left alone.
----
A man's dead body must always
have been a source of interest to
those whose companion he was while he lived ...
11.08.2007 - 22:50
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
I attended a seance once. The lady said I was a fat sack of crap and that I would forever remain a virgin. From that point forward, I never again asked her for advice on how to get a girlfriend.
11.08.2007 - 23:46
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Guest on 11.08.2007 at 22:50

I attended a seance once. The lady said I was a fat sack of crap and that I would forever remain a virgin. From that point forward, I never again asked her for advice on how to get a girlfriend.

I think it should be you to decide what to do with yourself....just go and work out...sit less time at the computer desk, go out, get a sport to practice, get a job or whatever....let your hair grow and eventually you'll look like Peter Steele and then you'll find a woman as well....

Seance....does mass count? It is supposed to invoke the presence of Jaysus......
12.08.2007 - 00:07
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Written by Ernis on 11.08.2007 at 23:46

I think it should be you to decide what to do with yourself....just go and work out...sit less time at the computer desk, go out, get a sport to practice, get a job or whatever....let your hair grow and eventually you'll look like Peter Steele and then you'll find a woman as well....

Actually, I was being sarcastic with my story there, but I'm already letting my hair grow out. If it grows long enough, I'll look like a fat version of Peter Steele. Either that, or I'll look like Ron Jeremy.
12.08.2007 - 00:18
Sunioj
Written by Ernis on 11.08.2007 at 23:46

Seance....does mass count? It is supposed to invoke the presence of Jaysus......

You know I was thinking more or less the same thing when I read this thread, it reminded me of how evangelical christians would speak tongues, become 'possessed' by the spirit and so on. This would be a good subject on the paganism thread or christianity thread though, although it was talked about before ( on the christ thread ) perhaps with the most basic interpretation of the word Seance...Im thinking too much.
16.08.2007 - 06:23
Icewings
La Luna
Interesting Thread and finally MS is working , anyways No I have never had the need to contact or disturb anything since they have contacted my family forever , Omg I can't even tell you of how much accidents have happen regarding that, anyways I don't know what is it that we have maybe a strong six sense I don't know but everyone of my family has been "bothered"? or at least have seen or felt things without even trying to contact them!
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
16.08.2007 - 23:42
Icewings
La Luna
I have a questions, has anyone heard of "the lost mother" just curious maybe a spirit or something?THANKS
----

17.08.2007 - 03:18
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Hmmm. That depends on your definition of the term "seance." I have never gathered with a group of people just to rouse spirits for no reason. That to me is disrespectful and serves no real purpous other than a cheap thrill.
I have however gathered with groups of people with the intent of contacting spirits for one reason or another, and working other pagan/occult practices.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
17.08.2007 - 03:44
Aylee_Bodom
¬¬
Written by Icewings on 16.08.2007 at 23:42

I have a questions, has anyone heard of "the lost mother" just curious maybe a spirit or something?THANKS

The lost mother? First time I've heard about it. Now you made me curious...
----
*All Blood Runs The Same*
17.08.2007 - 05:15
APOHAKC
The Bard
When I was in sect, yes
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
17.08.2007 - 06:00
Icewings
La Luna
Written by Aylee_Bodom on 17.08.2007 at 03:44

Well let just say my brother was contacted by this "Lost mother"in dreams but we don't know either, the spirit" just said I am the lost mother "
----

17.08.2007 - 14:50
Aylee_Bodom
¬¬
Written by Icewings on 17.08.2007 at 06:00

Written by Aylee_Bodom on 17.08.2007 at 03:44

Well let just say my brother was contacted by this "Lost mother"in dreams but we don't know either, the spirit" just said I am the lost mother "

Couldn't it have been just dream? And if not, I guess you'll have to dig in the past and find out if in your town there was a woman with children that suddenly disappeared or something...I don't know >.< Nothing like that has ever happened to me, so I tend to think it was just a dream.
----
*All Blood Runs The Same*
18.08.2007 - 05:19
Icewings
La Luna
Quote:
Couldn't it have been just dream? And if not, I guess you'll have to dig in the past and find out if in your town there was a woman with children that suddenly disappeared or something...I don't know >.< Nothing like that has ever happened to me, so I tend to think it was just a dream.

Well perhaps , I know we have to look at all possibilities, but well my family specially my brother have been highly umm psychic's? so my brother's dream are always sacred because he dreams things that will happen and indeed they happen, also so many things have communicated with him in dreams and this "Lost mother" was one of them , he told me that conciously he knew he was talking to someone and he was asking questions.. then he told me he ask but who are you and the thing said I am "The lost mother" so I was wondering .. anyways thanks for the care!
----

18.08.2007 - 07:34
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Ladies, if I may be of assistance, there is a universal force worshiped in many pagan practices which is commonly seen as a matronly figure. Some call her Gaia, others call her Akasha, and more yet call her The Earth Mother. In any case, she always represents the earth, as it is from the earths womb from which we come, and so she is inherently the mother of all native life to this planet. Perhaps she contacted your mother in order to represent the fact that her children are forgetting her, and what's more hurting her, and she would like him to keep her in mind.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
18.08.2007 - 11:13
Sunioj
I couldn't have said it better! She has many names,,,
26.08.2007 - 18:53
Remus
Written by APOHAKC on 17.08.2007 at 05:15

When I was in sect, yes

Dude, you were in a sect? Is there really nothing else better to do in Serbia ? But seriously, what happened when you attended this "seance", did you actually make contact with spirits or anything?
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
26.08.2007 - 19:09
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by Remus on 26.08.2007 at 18:53

Dude, you were in a sect? I

Nope, stupid joke

is there really nothing else better to do in Serbia ?

There is, that is why I am not in one

But seriously, what happened when you attended this "seance", did you actually make contact with spirits or anything?

I don't know I'll ask someone and write it here, I know some of them

Sorry for troubles
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
29.08.2007 - 19:49
Ellie
Account deleted
I have had a lot of seances. My sister and I have been doing them ever since we were really young. I've done a coupe with my dad too. It's weird..because whenever we have one, one of our cars always gets a flat tire.
06.11.2007 - 14:23
Empress
I believe that everyone has a spiritual guide. You know that inner voice that helps you make life decisions. Most people are not open to hearing your guides so you end up making bad life choices. Others hear but choose something they want over making the correct choice. All you have to do is ask your guide to help you and then listen for the advice. You may have to sleep on this as sometimes you will go to bed with questions but in the morning know what you need to do. Ask for guidance before you go to bed at night.

I had a girlfriend drag me off to some fortune teller who supposedly could speak with spirits and read tarot cards...she only told me the obvious and threw in the general past of a million people. Nothing going forward that wasn't obviously going to happen on it own. "You are going to be a grandmother"..duh, my son just married and they are trying to have a baby...pretty obvious!

Life (fate) throws crap at you, complicated by other peoples bad decisions but You are in control of your destiny, You are the one to make the final choices. I believe everything is for a reason whether you understand at the moment or not. Sometimes you have to take a huge loss to find the gain as in Ellie case [It's weird..because whenever we have one, one of our cars always gets a flat tire.] may have been the reason you weren't in that huge bridge collapse, car accident or robbed at the gas station! There is a reason for everything.
06.11.2007 - 16:21
Hyvaarin
I'd like to see some evidence for that claim. Coincidence is not proof of telos.

As is probably evident, I remain firmly unmoved by the claims of those who take part in séances.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
29.05.2008 - 18:02
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
i would never do something like this, ive seen too many of them happen and i just disturbs things and people, and brings forth things that are best left alone
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'