Metal Storm logo
The worst thing to happen where?

Original post

Posted by Lord TJ, 12.10.2007 - 21:40
Whats the worst thing that can happen to you at a certain place? Please keep it reasonable, in areas that we all commonly go to or something.

Right now the worst thing to happen to me in school is having to take a shit (which I have to do now). The toilets and nasty and theres no doors! I have to hold it for another 45 minutes! TORCHURE!

11.01.2010 - 14:59
Oracle
Orcinus
Xmas day i had way too many shots because i decided i wanted to "party" and chundered in the only room with carpet and now everyone is paying me out about it
01.08.2011 - 11:48
JD
Account deleted
Puckin because a friend pucked a front of you.

Smelling your girl friend's sweat and acting like there is nothin going on.
01.08.2011 - 12:00
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Every time a friend of mine comes to visit and asks me to come down in front of the building something awkward happens, like i didn't bother to change and went down in my usual lounge-wear (beach slippers and shorts) and bump into the most unexpected people haha.
01.08.2011 - 23:37
ErnilEnNaur
Account deleted
The worst thing that could happen to me would be if I sang "Never going to get to France" on an international flight to Paris. I imagine people on the airplane wouldn't react kindly to that.
02.08.2011 - 01:08
Timm O)))
I remember back in grade school during a break i was playing football with a friend. Next to the field there was a bench with my teacher on it and a tree next to it.
I kicked the ball and it bounced off the tree right into my teachers face.
I got detention after that but i still laugh everytime i think of that!
09.08.2011 - 06:31
fabregassed
Account deleted
Written by Timm O))) on 02.08.2011 at 01:08

I remember back in grade school during a break i was playing football with a friend. Next to the field there was a bench with my teacher on it and a tree next to it.
I kicked the ball and it bounced off the tree right into my teachers face.
I got detention after that but i still laugh everytime i think of that!

Haha, that reminds me when I smashed the ball, It somehow went inside and set the fire alarm off.
09.08.2011 - 07:08
Void Eater
Account deleted
Your cellphone starts ringing "GOD HATES US ALLLL!!!!!" As you circle around your dying grandmother in prayer.

And at the OP, I held in my shit for TWO FUCKING WEEKS! You have no reason to complain.
13.08.2011 - 19:56
Ankläger
Heart attack while sky-diving.
And landing in a pool with hot naked chicks. Dead.
True story.