Metal Storm logo
Johnny The Homicidal Maniac

02.06.2006 - 22:51
fire101
Account deleted
A comic by the hilarious Johnen Vasquez. Its about a homicidal maniac (no kidding, right?) named Johnny (gasp). Its quite funny and he says some pretty deep shit t times too. Any fans?
23.06.2006 - 02:27
Deus Ex Machina
A fan right here!!!!
JTHM is nothing less than a quite interesting sort of critic on today's society.Who wouldn't love such perfection.It's all anyone would want a comic to be.It's nicely drawn,it's always interesting,it's funny and most importantly it's sort of twisted.
Johnny is awesome,i love all the characters.And let us not forget the sickness that is Happy Noodle Boy
01.07.2006 - 10:09
fire101
Account deleted
YES! FINALLY! Im glad someone here likes it. Its really a great insight into the sick, twisted world we live in, but a sick, and twisted insinght.
04.07.2006 - 07:24
Icewings
La Luna
Hey ..yes I love Johnny and I'm glad finally someone made a thread ..I think the author is great... I like the comic a lot because yet it is twisted and stuff but it shows a reality ..and I love that it shows that deep inside that twisted mind there's something else .I enjoy reading it a lot and all the characters are great...
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
19.07.2006 - 03:07
Lenore
Account deleted
Yes Jhonen Vasquezs comics are great, I like the twisted sense of humor in them. Has anybody else read the other comics based on characters from JTHM? I think the two I feel sick about Devi was the best of them but Squee about the very badly traumatized neighbour child was good too.
21.12.2006 - 19:41
fire101
Account deleted
I did read the Squee one. I wasnt able to find anymore.
23.12.2006 - 05:43
Linak
I Own You Bitch
I am sure there was a thread about this a while ago but nobody paid attention, oh well, I'm glad it's back now, I'm also a big fan of Johnen Vasquez I'm still pissed that they cancelled Invader Zim >.< I swear, Nickelodeon is going to hell, first they take Rocko away from me.. then this, ok ok getting off topic, anyway I really like JTHM, I have a friend who looks just like him ^^ it's a bit scary but still fun

Awesome stuff
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
23.12.2006 - 06:18
Winter Death
Account deleted
A friend at work lent me a couple of these books. Pretty good shit.
03.07.2008 - 00:01
metalhead3
can i found on internet tha book,if i can do you know page where is that?