Metal Storm logo
Favourite Fast Food type

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 03.11.2007 - 13:44
ok so to begin with, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE LIKE TROLLS AND FILL UP THIS TOPIC BY DECLARING YOURSELVES ANTI-FAST FOOD LIKE ON THE PEPSI AND KFC POLLS. THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ENJOY THIS TYPE OF CUISINE.

my pick is the pizza, because it's easily the best tasting, most consistent and sometimes the most nutritious food out of this list, i also love shaworma and the good old burger.

Poll

which is your Favourite?

Pizza
Burger
Kebab
Other
Taco
French Fries
Chicken(fried, nuggets etc)
Shaworma
Burrito

Total votes: 116
08.11.2007 - 17:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@Warman if you go to Italy you can eat pizza how much want it wont be bad an dnothing wont hepened, when I was in Swe I eat Pitipanna or what it calls but from rain dear meat it was so awsome man
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.11.2007 - 17:46
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Bad English on 08.11.2007 at 17:36

when I was in Swe I eat Pitipanna or what it calls but from rain dear meat it was so awsome man

Hahaha, yeah... it's called "pytt i panna", that really is a true swedish course of food. We eat it all the time here, typical school food...
----
08.11.2007 - 17:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Warman on 08.11.2007 at 17:46

Written by Bad English on 08.11.2007 at 17:36

when I was in Swe I eat Pitipanna or what it calls but from rain dear meat it was so awsome man

Hahaha, yeah... it's called "pytt i panna", that really is a true swedish course of food. We eat it all the time here, typical school food...

Yes and my mother almoust kill me because I eat only it but basicly I eat it when I was alone, but when no home made food, but that what I eat some 50kM farer how orgsionsvik (MoDo town ) it wa sgood, but some 200km from Kiruna, was EXELENT, rain dear meat, awsome man awsome
----

apos;'
[image]
09.11.2007 - 06:37
InsaneLikeAFox
Account deleted
I think this is a completely obvious answer, but i chose pizza
09.11.2007 - 20:50
Remus
Written by Judas on 08.11.2007 at 17:31

In India, I'd far prefer to get some nice 'aloo tikki chaat' or 'pani puri' (little pastries filled with fiery hot spiced liquid)

As the indian community is quite large over here, indian quisine is part of the local fast food line-up. No major fast-food chains, just, you know, family owned stuff.

I, especially enjoy samoosas. Chicken ones are my favourite. However, i'm quite a pussy so i can only eat the super-duper-extra-mild ones other wise my mouth goes on fire. My indian buddies always make fun of me... ... but i get them back.

Those "roti" breads are awesome as well. A friend of mine's grandma make really good chicken and potato curry and i usually chow it with roti. I usually drink a lot of milk with it though, cause it's really hot (according to her it's actually really mild, yeah right).
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
25.11.2007 - 08:40
Oracle
Orcinus
My favourite fast food type would have to be hmmmmmmmmmmmm... ALL OF THEM hehe i mostly like pizza and burgers the best though
28.11.2007 - 20:06
Ernis
狼獾

Dunno if this is considered a fast food but it can be obtained pretty fast...it's a Vietnamese blood soup and it's made of fresh newly poured duck blood...duck is left to die slowly after letting the blood....
Vampires and wannabe vampires should love this one(tho it's dangerous because of high risk of getting the avian flu...)....
28.11.2007 - 21:33
Deus Ex Machina
ORLY?

Looks like I could get 10 different diseases just by looking at it.
Also I get that we kill animals for food. It's horrible, but we do it and I feel it should be done as quick as possible. So this is disturbing.
28.11.2007 - 21:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
what is orly?
----

apos;'
[image]
28.11.2007 - 21:45
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
ORLY = O really?
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
15.12.2007 - 21:42
Gina73ss
I am good w/ the duck blood. No thanks.

I usually would pick Pizza. But eating Turkish Kabobs, I went w/ Kabobs. W/ Lamb though. Has to be lamb- soooo tasty!
----
Take my hand
You'll never find
Another quite like mine
16.12.2007 - 12:30
Nilla
Account deleted
Since I'm a lacto-vegetarian (but a very evil vegetarian, I promise ) it kind of limits my choice to the ones that have similar veggie alternatives. I love any kind of fast food I can get but prefer pizza, who can resist such an unhealthy amount of cheese.
16.12.2007 - 12:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=948] on 16.12.2007 at 12:30

Since I'm a lacto-vegetarian

what is lacto
----

apos;'
[image]
16.12.2007 - 12:47
Nilla
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 16.12.2007 at 12:35

Written by [user id=948] on 16.12.2007 at 12:30

Since I'm a lacto-vegetarian

what is lacto

It means milk and its something to add to the word vegitarian that shows that you also eat milk and cheese, which I did to avoid questions like - if you're a vegetarian why do you eat pizza then.
16.12.2007 - 17:37
Sunioj
Written by Ernis on 28.11.2007 at 20:06

Dunno if this is considered a fast food but it can be obtained pretty fast...it's a Vietnamese blood soup and it's made of fresh newly poured duck blood...duck is left to die slowly after letting the blood....
Vampires and wannabe vampires should love this one(tho it's dangerous because of high risk of getting the avian flu...)....

Hmmm... looks gross as hell, but for some reason Im assuming it could actually be healthy in some ways. I have read of tribes in africa that drink cow blood because of the rich amount of nutrients it contains.
16.12.2007 - 17:44
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Pizza. Kinda has the bast taste of all those.... And french fries are great too. Damn, Im hungry and lazy, worst combination.
----
16.12.2007 - 22:22
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Stalker on 16.12.2007 at 17:44

Pizza. Kinda has the bast taste of all those.... And french fries are great too. Damn, Im hungry and lazy, worst combination.

Someone is simply begging to become obese....lol
16.12.2007 - 23:05
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Ernis on 16.12.2007 at 22:22

Hardly man, its more like ill die from hunger hahah... I cant be fat, even if id wanted to.
----
16.12.2007 - 23:07
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Stalker on 16.12.2007 at 23:05

Hardly man, its more like ill die from hunger hahah... I cant be fat, even if id wanted to.

What's yer weight? Be honest....
16.12.2007 - 23:09
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Ernis on 16.12.2007 at 23:07

Written by Stalker on 16.12.2007 at 23:05

What's yer weight? Be honest....

Man, Im 186cm tall, and I have about 65 kilos.... so you see....
----
16.12.2007 - 23:15
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Ernis on 16.12.2007 at 23:14

@Ed....Hopeless fatass

Yeah
----
17.12.2007 - 01:58
Damnated
Churchburner
pizza, although whenever i'm on the move i just eat a shaworma. never liked burgers really, they're just so small, and i always need more. lol.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
17.12.2007 - 02:43
Kurzag
Account deleted
Kebab, the best thing you can eat after been drinking.
17.12.2007 - 02:47
PsychoNerd
i love pizza and nuggets. why dont they have pizzas at mcdonalds, wouldn't it be smart to have them.
----
The computer Nerd
18.12.2007 - 00:26
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
Kebab, kebab, kebab! Döner kebab, falafel, dürüm döner, whatever the Turks want to make with that delicious-looking meat roll I hate industrial hamburgers though (not home-made healthy meat hamburgers of course), they are 99% made of fat and all my money would go to nasty U.S. American capitalists who destroy the Amazon jungle mile by mile. Kebab is the key!
First Mezarkabul, then Almôra and then this. Thank you Turkey!

@Mexicans: Is it true that tacos are from Mexican origin but burritos aren't, or vice versa? I read about this somewhere on the Internet, they said that burritos were originally Texan (albeit not from 19th century Mexican Texas) or something.
18.12.2007 - 03:06
Oracle
Orcinus
Written by PsychoNerd on 17.12.2007 at 02:47

i love pizza and nuggets. why dont they have pizzas at mcdonalds, wouldn't it be smart to have them.

why would they need pizza's at McDonalds? i mean its sooooo pointless when there are places like Pizza Hut, Dominos, Eagle Boys etc etc.
18.12.2007 - 03:13
PsychoNerd
so people dont have to go through the hassle of going through two different outlets if they want pizza and lets say nuggets for the perpose of this topic, in the same meal.
----
The computer Nerd
18.12.2007 - 03:43
Oracle
Orcinus
Written by Ernis on 28.11.2007 at 20:06

EEEWWWW thats disgusting... do people actually drink that stuff? and that is sooo cruel letting the ducks die slowly
18.12.2007 - 06:26
PsychoNerd
dude, where did u get that, it's sick.
----
The computer Nerd
22.12.2007 - 14:17
Abattoir
Staff
I like most of above counted fast food...quick, tasty and thats it...what do you need more
And this bloody soup...why disgusting? hehe...you have to try first...................................................................not!