Metal Storm logo
KK's Priest - Streaming 'Reap The Whirlwind' Song

In support of their forthcoming record release The Sinner Rides Again, due on September 29th, KK's Priest offer in listening the next new track in advance. Following the release of their first single, "One More Shot At Glory", the experienced heavy metal outfit now premiere the "Reap The Whirlwind".

K.K. Downing says about "Reap The Whirlwind": "If you sow the wind, you will reap the whirlwind’ - this is a common phrase that has been familiar with me from a very young age. Obviously it’s very meaningful - it’s a warning that if you mistreat people, or really whatever you do in life, you need to be very careful, because whatever sufferance you inflict on anyone, it could come back to haunt you, and your suffering could be even more severe. Everyone knowingly or unknowingly has made the mistake of thinking they can get away with small misdemeanors to suit their selfish pursuits, but if justice is to be served, you will reap exactly what you sow. That is the message of this song."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: KK's Priest
Posted: 29.07.2023 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 36 users
30.07.2023 - 10:56
DarkWingedSoul
Album on my wishlist !
30.07.2023 - 12:29
Crème fraiche
Glad to see Tim Ripper Owens on another big project! His vocals are really well suited here. Digging this a lot!
31.07.2023 - 10:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good Priest did not ask KK re join, now we have one more heavy weight 100% HM band , Love this one.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1916 | This month: 23