Metal Storm logo
Discuss the worst movie you have seen

04.06.2006 - 15:34
Damnated
Churchburner
So, what is it? I just saw a horrible one last noght, I almost throw up, it was that bad. The actress in the lead role was ugly as hell, and the whole thing was like a big puddle of mud. BTW the title was Call Girl
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
04.06.2006 - 16:52
Alouqua
Account deleted
Don't you think that one thread is enough? but well there are a lot of bad movies... one of the worst I have seen is "jeeper creepers" I guess it was a horror movie but I laugh a lot... I also hate (may be because I love the books) the queen of the damned even if they have a really good story and beautiful actors as vampires they made a joke of a vampire movie.
04.06.2006 - 19:00
Damnated
Churchburner
I really don't know why this topic apeared in 3 examples, they are deleted now...
----

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
04.06.2006 - 19:19
KryptoN
imperceptible
I believe many know "Tarantula" (the 1955 one). I'm amazed that it has 6.3/10 on IMDb, should be much much lower. The ending must be the worst I know, haha. "Night Fangs" was just worth nothing, a poor attempt in the vein of the story of Bathory. Can't believe I got myself to watch it through. Both of these are horrible in a hilarious way.

Also War Of The Worlds deserves a mention, with the special effects being the only thing decent in the whole movie. I hate Tom Cruise's "acting" and the ending of the movie was also one of the worst I know (I don't care if it is "just following the book", it doesn't work). I was actually considering to go see this in a theater but I'm glad I didn't pay for such crap.
04.06.2006 - 19:29
Stigmatized
The Crow: Salvation. Though all the sequels to The Crow have been bad, this one tarnished everything. Bad choice for lead actor (he was 15 years old). The acting by everyone else was terrible and all this film managed to do was dishonor "The Crow" name.
04.06.2006 - 20:39
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Stigmatized on 04.06.2006 at 19:29

The Crow: Salvation. Though all the sequels to The Crow have been bad, this one tarnished everything. Bad choice for lead actor (he was 15 years old). The acting by everyone else was terrible and all this film managed to do was dishonor "The Crow" name.

I actually liked this one. Don't get me wrong, I liked the first onje, but the second was a piece of crap. This one was good. The story sucket though.
----

04.06.2006 - 21:24
Stigmatized
Written by Damnated on 04.06.2006 at 20:39

I actually liked this one. Don't get me wrong, I liked the first onje, but the second was a piece of crap. This one was good. The story sucket though.

I enjoy the second one so much more. I think Vincent Perez actually did a decent job as The Crow. While the movie is nowhere near great, it's still better than Salvation in my opinion. The Crow: Wicked Prayer was also really bad.
04.06.2006 - 21:56
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Stigmatized on 04.06.2006 at 21:24

I enjoy the second one so much more. I think Vincent Perez actually did a decent job as The Crow. While the movie is nowhere near great, it's still better than Salvation in my opinion. The Crow: Wicked Prayer was also really bad.

I did not see that one.... When was it released?
----

04.06.2006 - 22:09
Stigmatized
Written by Damnated on 04.06.2006 at 21:56

It was released sometime in 2005. The guy who played The Crow was Edward Furlong, who you might remember as Danny in American History X. He was the best part of the movie. It had Tara Reid from American Pie in it, she played a devil worshipper. Yes, she did an awful job at it too.
04.06.2006 - 22:19
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Stigmatized on 04.06.2006 at 22:09

Written by Damnated on 04.06.2006 at 21:56

It was released sometime in 2005. The guy who played The Crow was Edward Furlong, who you might remember as Danny in American History X. He was the best part of the movie. It had Tara Reid from American Pie in it, she played a devil worshipper. Yes, she did an awful job at it too.

Tara Reid was in that movie? I have to see it then I just love that gal, not for her performence offcourse....
----

04.06.2006 - 22:23
Stigmatized
Yes indeed, she is very good looking. But she did nothing but ruin the movie. Even her looks couldn't save this one. The main villan in the movie ended up turning into Satan or something like that. Tara Reid's character then becomes scared of Satan and starts praying to God for forgiveness. She's suffers from a drastic change of heart in this one.
05.06.2006 - 02:04
kakalokola
the worst movie ever is PHONE BOOTH !! its the worst soty ever. the whole movei goes in one place, i think it costs less than 1000 $ ?!?! and its 50min movie !! wtf !?

the second worst one is House of Wax !
05.06.2006 - 02:47
Alouqua
Account deleted

I agree with you. I hate all the sequels but the second one wasn't that bad. About The Crow: Wicked Prayer I don't remember see that one!
05.06.2006 - 05:29
Stigmatized
Written by Guest on 05.06.2006 at 02:47

I agree with you. I hate all the sequels but the second one wasn't that bad. About The Crow: Wicked Prayer I don't remember see that one!

The thing about Wicked Prayer was that it was a straight-to-DVD release, just like Salvation. The only difference was that this one was even more under the radar. It still turned out better than Salvation though.
05.06.2006 - 07:25
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
All of The Crow sequels were pieces of shit. The first movie was amazing, but the other ones were just boring.
05.06.2006 - 17:15
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by kakalokola on 05.06.2006 at 02:04

the worst movie ever is PHONE BOOTH !! its the worst soty ever. the whole movei goes in one place, i think it costs less than 1000 $ ?!?! and its 50min movie !! wtf !?

I could not disagree more. Shure, Farrel sucked in thi8s film to, but the stroy was really great and very interesting. I mean it is a very possible thing. I never enetrered a phoneboth since then...
----

05.06.2006 - 17:49
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
DRUIDS or "Vercingétorix, la légende du druide roi" in France. Period.

It is a French film about Vercingetorix's life featuring the worst actor ever born in the Frenchlands, Christoph Lambert as Vercingetorix and some Spanish model, Inés Sastre (whose voice is more annoying than that Crazy Frog thing and Paris Hilton together), as his wife. Hell, even Max von Sydow, a wonderful actor in my opinion, didn't convince me in that film. Please don't watch it.

Other bad films I've seen:
- Mission: Impossible II - however, I liked the first one.
- Evolution - I usually find Seann William Scott funny; not this time though.
- Alien IV: Resurrection - Sigourney Weaver as her own clone and Winona Ryder as protagonist. No comment.
- Charlie's Angels II - Yes, I actually went to the cinema to watch that... I regret it now.
06.06.2006 - 00:16
jizzlord
like a fox
the worst film i've seen recently is "on deadly ground" starring steven segal. It was so bafd it was great, i've never laughed so much!
----

06.06.2006 - 15:23
Tony Harrison
I have no arms..
Written by Stigmatized on 04.06.2006 at 22:23

Yes indeed, she is very good looking. But she did nothing but ruin the movie. Even her looks couldn't save this one. The main villan in the movie ended up turning into Satan or something like that. Tara Reid's character then becomes scared of Satan and starts praying to God for forgiveness. She's suffers from a drastic change of heart in this one.

I saw 'Alone in the Dark' on the strength of Tara Reid starring in it, again not even her looks could save that movie, it was one of the very few movies I actually switched off before the end as it was so bad. On level with that is also 'The Cave' which I watched last night, I just couldn't wait for the end as it was absolutely awful and was a poor mans 'the descent' which had roughly the same plot but was pulled off with much more skill.
----
This is an outrage...
07.06.2006 - 23:31
Stigmatized
Written by Tony Harrison on 06.06.2006 at 15:23

Written by Stigmatized on 04.06.2006 at 22:23

I saw 'Alone in the Dark' on the strength of Tara Reid starring in it, again not even her looks could save that movie, it was one of the very few movies I actually switched off before the end as it was so bad. On level with that is also 'The Cave' which I watched last night, I just couldn't wait for the end as it was absolutely awful and was a poor mans 'the descent' which had roughly the same plot but was pulled off with much more skill.

Yes, Alone in the Dark was a seriously awful movie.

It seemed like they tried to sell the movie through the soundtrack, which had songs from the likes of Nightwish, In Flames and Dimmu Borgir. Of course we know that that didn't help.
08.06.2006 - 06:16
Ibanez07
Account deleted
Rent.
08.06.2006 - 11:33
JT RIPPER
Account deleted
Watched it last night it was Sound of Thunder. It was so bad I can even explain it because theres nothing to compare it to. I would rather have been at the dentist.
09.06.2006 - 12:47
Avenant
Profane Seraph
Maybe Bad Taste... it was so crappy that it was actually entertaining...
but otherwise that horrible movie " glitter" I saw about 10 minutes of, and every slasher movie around... I hate those
09.06.2006 - 14:45
Stigmatized
Written by Dangerboner on 05.06.2006 at 07:25

All of The Crow sequels were pieces of shit. The first movie was amazing, but the other ones were just boring.

When compared to the first one, yes they suck hardcore. When you take them for what they are....the 2nd film is the best of them, though it's still inferior to the original.
13.06.2006 - 09:44
Devolution
One of the worst movies i have ever seen is Transporter ....... ooooh man how much i laghued i didn't want to watch it but my friend and my brother convienced me to watch it so we can laugh and we laughed alot that night.

Here in Syria we don't have very much non hollywood movies so we wait the movies fest. every year so we can watch forighn movies and we watched alot of great movies but there was a very bad one really bad i got bored i was dying at the theatre it was called clayman it's polonian .

We watched 1 hour then i asked my friend when it's gonna end then he told me taht there was 2 hours lift ......... i was going crazy from this movie no point ....... really really bad acting .... i couldn't stand this situation so i got out of the movies feeling shit .... how i hate this movie ......

DON'T WATCH CLAYMAN ....
----
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
13.06.2006 - 10:39
Deathrash
Account deleted
Nearly any horror movie actually. I remember my girlfriend at the time was quite into horror and Dawn Of The Dead (original one) came on TV so I said I would watch it with her. I actually was so bored I fell asleep after about 10 minutes. House Of 1000 Corpses probably wins as the worst film ever though - whereas with most horror I can see how it would appeal to horror fans, this one I couldn't even see that/
13.06.2006 - 10:51
Damnated
Churchburner
Jersey Girl horrible movie. Ben Affleck is a really bad actor, in general, but in this movie he was so bad, that someone died on the set...
----

14.06.2006 - 13:31
Woven Elegy
Account deleted
I still think my all time hated is The Village, of course stupid me for having even a hint of high hopes for this one, but its hard to even laugh at the awful story and shite cast.
14.06.2006 - 14:49
Deathrash
Account deleted
As of last night I would like to add to my list Cannibal! The Musical. It was absolutely terrible.
14.06.2006 - 15:24
Metal_Messias
Account deleted
Frankenfish and Blair's Witch 2 are terrible movies! And Dracula 3000 too... But, at least, I laughed a lot in the last one, it' so funny! hehehehe!