Metal Storm logo
Ravenstine - Streaming New Track & Music Video

As part of their upcoming sophomore record release 2024, Germans Ravenstine present an official video for the second advance single titled "A Long Way Home". Video clip was filmed and edited by Sektor 12 Pictures. Additional footage provided by Felix Sorge and Markus Wipperfürth.

Martin Sosna about the song and the video: "The song "A Long Way Home" is about how it feels when you have to leave your home and realize after returning that it is no longer the home it once was.

"The people in the Ahr valley have suffered exactly this fate, as many have lost their homes, farmsteads or even family members. They had to leave their homes. Anyone who was ever in the Ahr valley before the flood disaster will understand when we say: The home, as we knew it, is no longer as it once was and it will never be the same again. We would like to thank Markus Wipperfürth and Felix Sorge for providing us with additional footage and for their support."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ravenstine
Posted: 19.12.2023 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 5 users
05.01.2024 - 14:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good semi ballad and awesome song, I did not know that wine areas in I suppose its Germany are abounded.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1130 | This month: 14