Metal Storm logo
Reigning Phoenix Music - Confirm Integration Of Atomic Fire Records

Official Press Release: Reigning Phoenix Music, the emerging force in heavy music, has announced the integration of Atomic Fire Records. The strategic move sees the incorporation of Atomic Fire Records' roster into the RPM family and expands into a very impressive global lineup comprised of many genre-defining bands.

Statement from Reigning Phoenix Music: "Everyone at RPM is extremely excited about the prospect of continuing our quest to build the most impressive line-up in heavy music, especially this moment as we welcome many of these icons into the fold," said Sven Bogne, founder of RPM.

Gerardo Martinez, co-founder of RPM, states: "It is an honor to welcome and to see familiar faces join the team! Having spent 20 years with Meshuggah, I'm very much looking forward to another 20."

"Our vision for RPM goes beyond just being another record label; it is a collective endeavor to unite with exceptional individuals and bands deeply aligned with our commitment to extraordinary music," said Jochen Richert, the newly appointed managing director for RPM in Germany."

Source: facebook.com
Posted: 25.01.2024 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 11 users
25.01.2024 - 23:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Hmmmm not sure now, but well I hope it won't affect music.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1069 | This month: 14