Metal Storm logo
Behemoth vs Nile vs Necrophagist

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 18.11.2007 - 09:00
this bands are awesome they are heavy fast nad with insane drummers wich one you listen the most?

i choose Behemoth simply Nergal is a god at what he do extreme vocals and riffing and the drummer inferno is also great

Poll

who is better in your opinion

Behemoth
Nile
Necrophagist

Total votes: 131
21.04.2011 - 18:59
Yasmine
Written by *MetalSlave* on 21.04.2011 at 10:55

All of them are different. Behemoth is blackened death, Nile is death, Necrophagist is tech death. The constant listeners of these genres will know exactly what i am talking about. You cant compare them.
Behemoth is my favourite in all three. I love the way they take Death Metal and mix it with the black vibe.
Nile is so brutal and technical. I love them for their Egyptian themed musical style and the Brutal-as-Fuck Vocals.
Necrophagist is a technical death metal band started to show off the technical guitaring skills of Muhammed. Its too techy in guitars and the vocals are amazing.

Odd as such Nile is and does many of the technical things Necro does.....only faster. And tech death start well before Necro.
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
21.04.2011 - 19:58
Balthazine
Out of those three? I would have to go with Nile. Behemoth seems a tad bland to me and Nile has a bit more substance in my opinion then Necrophagist, but I do like me some necro from time to time.
----
Sometimes in metal they have called me:
The Minneapolis Metal Music Examiner -I write articles on metal in the MN area for Examiner.com
The Metal Detector -A history of digging up old forgotten metal bands
Thrash Master -Famous for my Walls O' Thrash
22.04.2011 - 03:55
Yasmine
Written by Balthazine on 21.04.2011 at 19:58

Out of those three? I would have to go with Nile. Behemoth seems a tad bland to me and Nile has a bit more substance in my opinion then Necrophagist, but I do like me some necro from time to time.

Gotta agree, like Immolation and Cannibal corpse Behemoth gets bland.
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
20.05.2011 - 16:31
Razorback
1.Behemoth-love vocals and they have some really great songs
2.Nile-amazing skills
3.Necrophagist
----
Careful what you wish,you may regret it.Careful what you wish,you just might get it!
20.05.2011 - 21:26
Bulletdodger
Voted for Behemoth , but this was another of those hard choices when you have to pick between two bands you like the same '-_- , sorry Nile '-_-
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
21.05.2011 - 02:17
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
I'm going with Necrophagist first then Nile. I haven't gotten into Behemoth really, not a fan of his vocal style.
23.05.2011 - 07:42
Sammol
Nile!

Necrophagist sounds very clean, I want more Chuggy power chord stuff from their riffs.
Behemoth sometimes leads me to snore after Intros.
23.05.2011 - 16:45
Horus
Tough, since im huge fan of all 3 bands, but ill go with Behemoth. Love since the begining of listening too metal, i guess
27.05.2011 - 03:27
Beastofmetal456
Account deleted
When I voted Necrophagist, I knew nothing 'bout Behemoth. Today, I started listening to them. I would have thought about VOTING FOR THEM!!
30.06.2011 - 22:10
Damshak
Behemoth
His Drum and voice is better