Metal Storm logo
Worst thing you've eaten-accidental or not.

Original post

Posted by Gina73ss, 15.12.2007 - 21:47
Well I had an authentic French Cuisine dinner last night. Umm there were all sorts of unsavory things before me. There was a meat platter, and I had some. Come to find out the awful piece I ate was pig toungue...I am a little freaked out now. Blah!
17.12.2007 - 05:25
Gina73ss
OMG- Ed Hunter- you & your friends are crazy! ha ha! Awesome video!! Vegemite sandwhich, I always wondered what that really was...and brains...I would stab my eye out 1st before eating any kind of brain...
----
Take my hand
You'll never find
Another quite like mine
17.12.2007 - 10:39
yvesson
Written by Dangerboner on 17.12.2007 at 02:14

I was playing basketball outside a while back and for some reason I started to laugh. While my mouth was open, a fly flew in and I accidentally ate it. It tasted really sour.

Hej,
Oh yes once I almost ate a fly too... There was a milk brick with not much milk remaining in it that wasn't in the fridge... I drank it and at I felt something which didn't feel like milk in my mouth. Spitted all in the sink, that was a fly. ^^
17.12.2007 - 10:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by yvesson on 17.12.2007 at 10:39

Written by Dangerboner on 17.12.2007 at 02:14

I was playing basketball outside a while back and for some reason I started to laugh. While my mouth was open, a fly flew in and I accidentally ate it. It tasted really sour.

Hej,
Oh yes once I almost ate a fly too... There was a milk brick with not much milk remaining in it that wasn't in the fridge... I drank it and at I felt something which didn't feel like milk in my mouth. Spitted all in the sink, that was a fly. ^^

such thinks hepen offen whit me in summer when I play football :puke:
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.12.2007 - 12:23
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Gina73ss on 17.12.2007 at 05:25

OMG- Ed Hunter- you & your friends are crazy! ha ha! Awesome video!! Vegemite sandwhich, I always wondered what that really was...and brains...I would stab my eye out 1st before eating any kind of brain...

Hahah, thanks, I know.
----
17.12.2007 - 12:37
Ernis
狼獾
I think I would try brains....if they're nice and well fried of course....definitely not raw brains...I know at least two people who have tried brains and they said it's normal...so...why stab one's eye out....Liver's definitely worse, I believe....
17.12.2007 - 12:49
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Ernis on 17.12.2007 at 12:37

I think I would try brains....if they're nice and well fried of course....definitely not raw brains...I know at least two people who have tried brains and they said it's normal...so...why stab one's eye out....Liver's definitely worse, I believe....

Liver is imo a much more 'normal' food than brains, just try pan fried chicken liver with french fries, it's so good!

also one time i ate pork brain nuggets(just like the chicken mcnuggets from McDonald's, only these were made from pig brain). they tasted good! and brain is very nutritious! i used to think it's gross too, but when i tried those nuggets, it changed my mind totally.
17.12.2007 - 13:10
Linak
I Own You Bitch
I couldn't help but noticing what you guys are talking about, I've eaten pig brains before and they're really not bad, and well, every once in a while I go to an expensive restaurant in the expensive side of town and their specialty happens to be duck, which they serve roasted and with the skull cracked open, might I say duck brains are not bad either!

On the other hand, I've also eaten lots of shit bearing the motto 'must try new things' and with not such great results. The worst has been by far, what chinese people like to call 'smelly tofu'. Long story short, it smells like horse shit and it tastes like what horse shit smells like, and I'm not kidding.

Ugh.
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
17.12.2007 - 13:40
yvesson
Hej,
Oh asian food can be much disgusting for us europeans imo.
Check this, I think I would try only 3, 4, 6, 7 and 9.

Number 5 is *bue*.

BTW the pig brain I would use to tan a skin instead of eating it. ^^
17.12.2007 - 14:03
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Ah, eating cobra is very very popular in the south of China, but it's also daaamn expensive, I'd do it for the experience, but only if someone else paid, I'm not spending close to 100 USD on eating a goddamn snake. Sheesh, the duck fetus was the most disgusting out of that list imo. Gwaagh, I shiver at the thought.
----
17.12.2007 - 14:06
yvesson
Hej,
Oh just feel lucky that you don't live in my time zone ^^
Here some people must have just eaten when they saw that.
17.12.2007 - 14:08
Linak
I Own You Bitch
What's with those french snails that are also so damn expensive over there? Oh I must sound so classy now haha, but understand my curiosity, I've never had snails before I think. And I would also try them if I had the chance, and again, if someone else paid ^^
----
17.12.2007 - 14:10
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by yvesson on 17.12.2007 at 13:40

Hej,
Oh asian food can be much disgusting for us europeans imo.
Check this, I think I would try only 3, 4, 6, 7 and 9.

Number 5 is *bue*.

BTW the pig brain I would use to tan a skin instead of eating it. ^^

5 or 2 should have been on 1, IMO, the no. 1 is not NEARLY as disgusting as those 2. also the bee larvae i wouldn't have any problem eating, though i think i would hesitate a bit. basically i wouldn't like eating anything that isn't already dead, that is the only problem i have with food.
17.12.2007 - 16:35
Sunioj
Anyone ever tried Picanti grasshoppers? They are pretty common in Japan, sold in boxes with thousands of little ones inside... all my friends thought it was the most vile thing ever, but fish eggs are so much worse IMO.
17.12.2007 - 17:28
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Sunioj on 17.12.2007 at 16:35

Anyone ever tried Picanti grasshoppers? They are pretty common in Japan, sold in boxes with thousands of little ones inside... all my friends thought it was the most vile thing ever, but fish eggs are so much worse IMO.

what?? fish eggs, you mean like caviar? dude, they are great! i can't see how can someone not like them.
17.12.2007 - 17:49
Torelli
Written by Ernis on 17.12.2007 at 12:37

Liver's definitely worse, I believe....

Belive me, it's absolutly delicious.

I was half expecting a list of disgusting raw food, such as living centipedies or raw brain or something like that, seems like no one have been that "lucky"

Anyway, I'm willing to try most food, as long it's not raw that is. And I can't really stand blood food, it taste like you have a mouth full of iron. The most disgusting thing I have eaten "voluntary" is a tiny, tiny bit of raw perch(after losing a bet).

Other than that, there are plenty of things i've involuntary eaten, such as mud/sand/grass/dirt etc(rough ball games) and mosquitoes, flies and other types of small insects(when running outside). One time I managed to eat this kind of bug(didn't look to carefully when a took a peice of sallad), not a pleasant experince.

It's intresting about food culture, how things can be disgusting for some, while other regards it as pretty normal. We have a dish here in Sweden called "Pölsa", it contains minced meat, lever and heart, ocasally some intestines. the meat is from pig, cow or even elk. We also have alot of blood food, such blod pudding (type of back pudding made of pig blood) and "paltbröd(bread made out of blood). We also use liver as it is, such as making a stew out of it. Many of this dishes are seen by many people as disgusting, for some it's even forbiden food.
17.12.2007 - 18:50
Sunioj
Written by Valentin B on 17.12.2007 at 17:28

what?? fish eggs, you mean like caviar? dude, they are great! i can't see how can someone not like them.

You're right, Im a shame to my japanese heritage I gag whenever I look at fish eggs, especially when they are big and red....
17.12.2007 - 20:00
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Sunioj on 17.12.2007 at 18:50

Written by Valentin B on 17.12.2007 at 17:28

You're right, Im a shame to my japanese heritage I gag whenever I look at fish eggs, especially when they are big and red....

Egg isn't exactly correct to say....these are actually the ovular cells of a fish but ok...

Octopussies anyone? Once ate them in an Asian restaurant....our boss organised a job lunch.....one co-worker ordered them and shared these with us....
17.12.2007 - 20:49
SETHULHU
yogi_lb@hotmail.com
Elite
i dont know is it is disgusting but in Lebanon we eat Snails..... usually they boil them before consumption, i never tried it but during the first days of spring when you find snails all over they pick them and sell them, some go hinting for snails only ....

other than that, everything is normal here, raw liver (cow mostly), cow tongues, spine (i think form cows and sheep), sheep eggs and so on///
----
This site is great. FOR ME TO POOP ON.

reBubblefuckered !!!BAAAALEEETEEED!!!
17.12.2007 - 21:00
yvesson
Hej,
We eat snails in france too. in the owen prepared with butter and some herbs.
Sheep eggs ? I'm curious about that. Oo
17.12.2007 - 22:27
Achor
Account deleted
one day we had "french day" in school hehe, so we got snails and stuff. its actually very tasty i think
17.12.2007 - 22:52
Smurfophagist
I ate fried brains, raw meat, pig's tongue, almost ate a pare of testicles (not sure which animal they came from, though)
If I knew what any of these were, i would not eat them, no way. But, I was fooled. Damn
----
Having a signature is an absolute must.
18.12.2007 - 03:39
Gina73ss
Cow balls are called Rocky Mountain Oysters here in the US. NO- I have not tried them...

And sweet breads? I here this is not sweet at all!

I think Asian food is probably the craziest of all too...
----
Take my hand
You'll never find
Another quite like mine
20.12.2007 - 19:39
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Something at a Japonese, i dont even know the name of the food I ate. Never eat something you dont know what its called lol
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
20.12.2007 - 20:19
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
I ate cow shit. I was in a farm, I ran, tripped, and my face landed in a hot, stinky cow shit. It tastes liek grass, but saltier.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
20.12.2007 - 20:32
Abattoir
Staff
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 20.12.2007 at 20:19

I ate cow shit. I was in a farm, I ran, tripped, and my face landed in a hot, stinky cow shit. It tastes liek grass, but saltier.

Mmmm salty cow shit, lucky you, hehe...
20.12.2007 - 20:32
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Torelli on 17.12.2007 at 17:49

It's intresting about food culture, how things can be disgusting for some, while other regards it as pretty normal. We have a dish here in Sweden called "Pölsa", it contains minced meat, lever and heart, ocasally some intestines. the meat is from pig, cow or even elk. We also have alot of blood food, such blod pudding (type of back pudding made of pig blood) and "paltbröd(bread made out of blood). We also use liver as it is, such as making a stew out of it. Many of this dishes are seen by many people as disgusting, for some it's even forbiden food.

Do you like that kind of food? I know I do! Pölsa is underestimated.
----
20.12.2007 - 21:32
Torelli
Written by Warman on 20.12.2007 at 20:32

Written by Torelli on 17.12.2007 at 17:49

Do you like that kind of food? I know I do! Pölsa is underestimated.

Pölsa is deifently underestimated! Have you tried pölsa made out of elk? I promise you it's tasty. Liver stew is one of my favorite dishes but blod pudding deserves its bad reputation(taste like iron IMO).
20.12.2007 - 21:42
yvesson
Written by Torelli on 20.12.2007 at 21:32

...Liver stew is one of my favorite dishes but blod pudding deserves its bad reputation(taste like iron IMO).

Hej,
You have eaten iron too ? Oo
20.12.2007 - 21:50
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Accidentally eaten ants and worms (I think I did since they were all over the motherfucking plate).
----
Christless
20.12.2007 - 21:51
Torelli
Written by yvesson on 20.12.2007 at 21:42

Written by Torelli on 20.12.2007 at 21:32

...Liver stew is one of my favorite dishes but blod pudding deserves its bad reputation(taste like iron IMO).

Hej,
You have eaten iron too ? Oo

More licked it, I tasted alot of inappropite things when i was a kid, I was a stupid child.