Metal Storm logo
Worst thing you've eaten-accidental or not.

Original post

Posted by Gina73ss, 15.12.2007 - 21:47
Well I had an authentic French Cuisine dinner last night. Umm there were all sorts of unsavory things before me. There was a meat platter, and I had some. Come to find out the awful piece I ate was pig toungue...I am a little freaked out now. Blah!
20.12.2007 - 21:51
Torelli
Written by yvesson on 20.12.2007 at 21:42

Written by Torelli on 20.12.2007 at 21:32

...Liver stew is one of my favorite dishes but blod pudding deserves its bad reputation(taste like iron IMO).

Hej,
You have eaten iron too ? Oo

More licked it, I tasted alot of inappropite things when i was a kid, I was a stupid child.
21.12.2007 - 00:31
Oracle
Orcinus
The worst thing ive eaten by accident was a fly. it just flew into my mouth so i didnt have much of a choice. i really dont think ive eaten anything bad throughout my life. the fly is about the only thing :
21.12.2007 - 11:48
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
Hmmm cant really remember the worst thing ive eaten... but i was told when i was about 1, and still crawling, i ate sand, my dad says i was crawling and eating sand for ages, when he stopped me, and offered me a biscuit, i dropped it and continued on with the sand.
21.12.2007 - 12:15
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Torelli on 20.12.2007 at 21:32

Pölsa is deifently underestimated! Have you tried pölsa made out of elk?

I don't know, I may try it.
----
24.12.2007 - 18:27
Eight
Shapeshifter
Pure fat... gross. And paper, but fat is defenetly much, much worse.
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
24.12.2007 - 18:29
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Oracle on 21.12.2007 at 00:31

The worst thing ive eaten by accident was a fly. it just flew into my mouth so i didnt have much of a choice. i really dont think ive eaten anything bad throughout my life. the fly is about the only thing :

what did it taste like?
24.12.2007 - 18:32
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Ernis on 17.12.2007 at 20:00

Written by Sunioj on 17.12.2007 at 18:50

Written by Valentin B on 17.12.2007 at 17:28

Written by Sunioj on 17.12.2007 at 16:35

Anyone ever tried Picanti grasshoppers? They are pretty common in Japan, sold in boxes with thousands of little ones inside... all my friends thought it was the most vile thing ever, but fish eggs are so much worse IMO.

what?? fish eggs, you mean like caviar? dude, they are great! i can't see how can someone not like them.

You're right, Im a shame to my japanese heritage I gag whenever I look at fish eggs, especially when they are big and red....

Egg isn't exactly correct to say....these are actually the ovular cells of a fish but ok...

Octopussies anyone? Once ate them in an Asian restaurant....our boss organised a job lunch.....one co-worker ordered them and shared these with us....

dude, i'd love to have octopuss, i don't find it at all gross, except when it would come to eating it whole, i'd do with a tentacle lol i'm some kind of sea-food freak lol
24.12.2007 - 18:36
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by Eight on 24.12.2007 at 18:27

Paper, old erasers and much other stuff. But pure fat.. damn.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
24.12.2007 - 18:40
Eight
Shapeshifter
Written by Lucas on 24.12.2007 at 18:36

Yeah, i know, ..even glue ain't a match for fat.
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
24.12.2007 - 19:11
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Eight on 24.12.2007 at 18:40

Written by Lucas on 24.12.2007 at 18:36

Yeah, i know, ..even glue ain't a match for fat.

When did you eat paper? Where?

@Cursed...the octopussies where whole...with heads and tentacles surrounding.....these were baby octopussies instead of adult ones...therefore they were small....
24.12.2007 - 20:23
APOHAKC
The Bard
Probably carrot or potato.
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
24.12.2007 - 21:04
Oracle
Orcinus
Written by Valentin B on 24.12.2007 at 18:29

what did it taste like?

It tasted like... Chicken!
25.12.2007 - 16:52
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Valentin B on 24.12.2007 at 18:29

what did it taste like?

Since I had the same expirience... I would say - like pure crap with 6 legs and pair of wings!!
----
25.12.2007 - 17:00
BlackMin
Account deleted
The worst thing ive probably ate is an ant, when i was 6 years old or something, whoohoo. The worst thing what ive been seeing eaten is a piece of dog shit. One of my classmate ate it for like 10 euros when we were like 14 year old or something..
25.12.2007 - 17:13
Warman
Erotic Stains
Ants aren't that bad, taste lemon.
----
25.12.2007 - 18:28
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Ernis on 24.12.2007 at 19:11

@Cursed...the octopussies where whole...with heads and tentacles surrounding.....these were baby octopussies instead of adult ones...therefore they were small....

lol dude stop saying octopussies, it sounds like "pussies"

were they gross? did they taste good? were there any trouble with the brains and such?

btw it's "octopusses"
25.12.2007 - 18:46
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Valentin B on 25.12.2007 at 18:28

btw it's "octopusses"

I say octopussy...because these weren't adult octopuses...these were small ones...

And they called the animal octopussy in one particular James Bond film....

Well...they tasted fine...
26.12.2007 - 20:08
Darky
Account deleted
I once ate cat food. That was pretty weird.

Pure fat is nothing compared to Icelands 'Þorramatur': Sheep heads, shark meat, dried cod, haddock and seawolf, liver sausage - a sausage made from the offal of sheep, rams testicles and something very icelandic called 'Blood Pudding' and is basically sheep blood and any kind of animal fat mixed together.

Take that.
26.12.2007 - 20:24
Bulletdodger
Written by [user id=5170] on 26.12.2007 at 20:08

Pure fat is nothing compared to Icelands 'Þorramatur': Sheep heads, shark meat, dried cod, haddock and seawolf, liver sausage - a sausage made from the offal of sheep, rams testicles and something very icelandic called 'Blood Pudding' and is basically sheep blood and any kind of animal fat mixed together.

Take that.

WOW , nothing can beat that! Have you ever tried the things you mentioned here?
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
26.12.2007 - 21:04
Darky
Account deleted
All of it. Blood Pudding is for example served in schools and such, its pretty normal to eat that. Shark meat is the only think that I try to keep away from, It stinks so fucking bad its unbearable. Sheep head and animal testicles arent that bad. Its just the sheep eyes I find disgusting.. its all.. boiled.
26.12.2007 - 21:43
yvesson
Written by [user id=5170] on 26.12.2007 at 20:08

Hej,
Oh when I becamse a student, at that we call "bizutage" (not sure there is a word for that in english, older student have fun of the new ones and can go from funny games to humiliating shit, that's why it was somehow banned).
I tasted both dog's food and cat food then, and really cat food is much better ! Can't say it's disgusting though, I don't eat that just because I deserve better as a human being, but really it's no problem eating pet food.
26.12.2007 - 22:01
Darky
Account deleted
Oh' we do that too in Iceland! Or well.. not anymore since a girl died when a some guy was holding her head down a toilet and she drowned. But we used to eat rotten foods, toothpaste and such hah.
26.12.2007 - 22:08
yvesson
Written by [user id=5170] on 26.12.2007 at 22:01

Oh' we do that too in Iceland! Or well.. not anymore since a girl died when a some guy was holding her head down a toilet and she drowned. But we used to eat rotten foods, toothpaste and such hah.

Hej,
Well mine was really light, but I guess a lot of people would have weird stories to tell about weird stuff they had to eat when they entered university.
Some people get really mad when they get some power over others, and they could well ask them to eat shit and stuff like that. :/
26.12.2007 - 22:24
Darky
Account deleted
Written by yvesson on 26.12.2007 at 22:08

Written by [user id=5170] on 26.12.2007 at 22:01

Hej,
Well mine was really light, but I guess a lot of people would have weird stories to tell about weird stuff they had to eat when they entered university.
Some people get really mad when they get some power over others, and they could well ask them to eat shit and stuff like that. :/

I think I remember a story about 'something' like that. Some guy made little teens run I dont know how many miles in almost nothing but a plastic bag and then made them eat 'stuff like that'. Some poeple just find stuff like this entertaining, I guess.
26.12.2007 - 22:40
Ernis
狼獾
Written by yvesson on 26.12.2007 at 21:43

Oh when I becamse a student, at that we call "bizutage" (not sure there is a word for that in english, older student have fun of the new ones and can go from funny games to humiliating shit, that's why it was somehow banned).
I tasted both dog's food and cat food then, and really cat food is much better ! Can't say it's disgusting though, I don't eat that just because I deserve better as a human being, but really it's no problem eating pet food.

Yeh we were also bizutés at school...'twas in the beginning of the secondary school....ours was also rather light...we had to eat carrot salad with custard...we had to do it as quickly as possible....'twasnt that awful but it had a rather unpleasant smell and since we weren't given any eating utensils our hands stank for a long time afterwards...washing didn't help...
26.12.2007 - 22:48
yvesson
Hej,
Now I remember at mine there was that they called "the potion" and was some mixture of different awfull things, amongst which vieux lille (a smelly french cheese). Well lips touched that liquid and I was about to throw up so I just spitted on the ground and gave it to the next poor guy. ^^
27.12.2007 - 01:19
Ernis
狼獾
Written by yvesson on 26.12.2007 at 22:48

Hej,
Now I remember at mine there was that they called "the potion" and was some mixture of different awfull things, amongst which vieux lille (a smelly french cheese). Well lips touched that liquid and I was about to throw up so I just spitted on the ground and gave it to the next poor guy. ^^

When my class bizuteait the foxes(bizutés are called foxes here...) then we had prearranged a bottle of milk that had been rotting for all summer or something with tangerine peels in it(maybe something more)....they had to wash their hands with it....thank God they didn't have to drink it....
27.12.2007 - 01:43
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
exept my hair wich i eat every day, onece i drunk oil, i thught it was a appel juice
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
08.01.2008 - 20:41
CrimsonSoaked
Account deleted
I was in Thailand few years back with my family.
We don't have the habbit experiencing always something new and brave, if possible. So one evening we tried something different for dinner. We went out, beyond the edge of "true tourist streets" and entered this shabby little family-enterprise restaurant. For appetizer, they bring a little plate of these pale, white extra-ordinary shaped things. When I put them in my mounth, it literally was like biting a rubbery toy and was completely tasteless. So we had no idea, what it was and we wondered it for whole evening, when we finally asked what it was. The manager pointed his leg and eagerly kept on saying "chicken,chicken!", and then we realized. It was a boiled chicken's leg. Nobody felt sick after hearing that. I consider it "a widening experience".
08.01.2008 - 20:45
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by [user id=24776] on 08.01.2008 at 20:41

I was in Thailand few years back with my family.
We don't have the habbit experiencing always something new and brave, if possible. So one evening we tried something different for dinner. We went out, beyond the edge of "true tourist streets" and entered this shabby little family-enterprise restaurant. For appetizer, they bring a little plate of these pale, white extra-ordinary shaped things. When I put them in my mounth, it literally was like biting a rubbery toy and was completely tasteless. So we had no idea, what it was and we wondered it for whole evening, when we finally asked what it was. The manager pointed his leg and eagerly kept on saying "chicken,chicken!", and then we realized. It was a boiled chicken's leg. Nobody felt sick after hearing that. I consider it "a widening experience".

chicken leg doesn't seem gross to me at all... there are 100x worse foods imo