The full line up was announced on the 25th February, but sometimes surprises can happen! We're pleased and proud to announce that the legendary guitarist of Guns n' Roses and Velvet Revolver SLASH has just confirmed his participation at HELLFEST on Saturday 19th June along with ALICE COOPER, TWISTED SISTER, etc…

Many of you (like us to be honest!) thought that the bill was definitely closed and that there wouldn't be any more additions, but what could we do? Could we refuse to see such a legend on the festival's stage? We decided to give you this little gift which will, for sure, satisfy all the fans of hard rock.

SLASH will be accompanied by famous musicians such as Myles Kennedy (Alter Bridge), Bobby Schenck (Slash's Snakepit / Aerosmith), Todd Kerns (Age Of Electric / Sin City Sinners) and Brent Fritz (Theory Of A Deadman / Alice Cooper). He will play songs from his latest solo album and classics of Guns n' Roses and Velvet Revolver.

HELLFEST will be upon us in less than 80 days and tickets are selling really well. This gives us high hopes that the festival should be sold out in advance! You know what you have to do now!

More news about the festival on http://www.hellfest.fr

Hellfest Team

Source: hellfest.fr
Event: Hellfest Open Air 2010

Posted: 30.03.2010 by Jeff

Comments

Baz Anderson - 30.03.2010 at 18:44
Not my cup of tea, but if nothing else I like is on (unlikely) I might check it out.
SBGMetal - 30.03.2010 at 19:02
Eh...
Angelique - 30.03.2010 at 19:32
I'm wondering if anyone in the whole world have heard his latest solo album I personally didn't even know he had released one.. I guess this is a big thing for Slash fans, doesn't float my boat at all as a GN'R fan tho, but then again neither doesn't Axl's current "GN'R", I don't think there is absolutely anything interesting in any of them five alone, together they were a band, no, The band.
flamey - 30.03.2010 at 19:35
Who?
Marcel Hubregtse - 30.03.2010 at 19:38
Strange the sort of status Slash has, cause he has only recorded decent stuff with GnR all his solos stuff like Snakeppit or the horrendous Velvet Revolver were mediocre at best.
Paradox0 - 31.03.2010 at 17:41
I really have no idea why people cream their pants whenever they hear Slash is within 10 feet of anything. At least it looks like the other MSer's share my sentiment.
Introspekrieg - 01.04.2010 at 01:15
Hahaha great April Fools Joke

News Hellfest - Update Straight From The Festival Area 4.5 20.06.2009 by Mindheist
News HellFest 2007 - Last Names Of The Line Up 4.5 16.03.2007 by Jeff
News Hellfest - And The winners Of The MS contest are... 4.5 07.06.2010 by Warman
News The 69 Eyes - Another New Video Online 4 16.11.2012 by Bad English
News Wolves In The Throne Room - Stream Another New Song 4 26.06.2014 by Hallford9000