"Reborn In Violence", a brand new song from Greek metallers Suicidal Angels, is available for streaming on the band's MySpace page. Also a trailer for the album can be viewed at this location.

"Reborn In Violence" comes off the band's forthcoming album, Dead Again, which is scheduled for release on November 19 via NoiseArt Records.

Dead Again [cover art] tracklist:

12. Final Dawn

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Suicidal Angels

Posted: 19.10.2010 by BudDa

Comments

SKELETOR - 19.10.2010 at 12:13
Old thrash excelent band i see this band in romania in craiova with onslaught -verry cool-respect:banger2:
Deadmeat - 19.10.2010 at 18:40
Same production, same general sound and style but i think that it seems that they tried to give a bit more variety to their music. if i am wright it may be a good album!
Koen Smits - 19.10.2010 at 20:40
Excellent band indeed but I'm not impressed by the new song. Hopefully the entire album will be good.
DrunkenFuck - 19.10.2010 at 23:32
I liked the riff in the middle of the trailer a lot. I dig the full song as well, though I hope the rest of the album is a bit more aggressive.
Deadmeat - 20.10.2010 at 10:33
Written by DrunkenFuck on 19.10.2010 at 23:32

it's quite possible that it wont be more aggressive (unfortunately) as it sounds exactly the same style with the previous record which wasnt aggressive..
DrunkenFuck - 20.10.2010 at 12:48
Written by Deadmeat on 20.10.2010 at 10:33

Written by DrunkenFuck on 19.10.2010 at 23:32

Yeah you're probably right. I do have a shirt with those guys with Sanctify the Darkness on, but that was because they were so awesome live I just had to get it. I only recently listen to the actual album and found that it clearly lacked the intensity of their live performance.
The riffs are great, it's just not aggressive enough!
Daggon - 09.11.2010 at 21:33
Their last album was boring as fuck, so, I don't think I'll be checking this one in the future.

News Arch Enemy - New Song And Album Trailer Online 10 08.05.2011 by Deadmeat
News Blood Stain Child - New Song And Album Trailer Online 10 30.05.2011 by RafaRata
News Mercenary - New Song And Album Trailer Online 10 07.02.2011 by .Sound