Swedish metallers In Mourning have revealed the title of their upcoming new album: The Weight Of Oceans will be the follow-up to 2010's Monolith. It was also announced that the album will be issued next year by Spinefarm Records.

The band posted on their Facebook page: "We are proud to announce that our new record will be entitled The Weight Of Oceans and that it will be released in 2012 by Spinefarm Records."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: In Mourning

Posted: 30.11.2011 by Dark Blood

Comments

BloodTears - 30.11.2011 at 11:27
Extremely excited about this! Especially after hearing the title. I quite like it. Big expectations for one of my favourite bands, as usual.
RockeRoy - 30.11.2011 at 11:30
Love this band, but my expectations are high, and i hope i'm not dissapointed
K†ulu - 30.11.2011 at 11:59
Yeah, I am curious what these guys will do with this new album. Last album had some drawbacks as far as my perception is concerned, but I do expect something interesting from them.
Kuroboshi - 30.11.2011 at 12:07
I'm so excited! It seems like these guys can't make bad music.
3rdWorldFuckface - 30.11.2011 at 14:36
I remember when i first registered in this website... these guys were the at the top albums for that year.I thought they were some super-talented guys or something. Then i learnt abt the album charts and the work of fanboys... nice memories.
BloodTears - 30.11.2011 at 15:52
Written by Guest on 30.11.2011 at 14:36

If anything, people usually rate their albums really low. I don't see a lot of IM fanboys around.
Dark Blood - 30.11.2011 at 17:30
Written by BloodTears on 30.11.2011 at 11:27

Great news huh?
I'm also very excited! Monolith was one of the best albums for me last year, so I can't wait for this.

Thank you for accepting the news! And sorry for the mistakes hehe
BloodTears - 30.11.2011 at 17:54
Written by Dark Blood on 30.11.2011 at 17:30

Written by BloodTears on 30.11.2011 at 11:27

Great news huh?

Thank you for accepting the news! And sorry for the mistakes hehe

You didn't have mistakes. So, don't worry. I was very excited about the news myself. I don't know if you know this, but they are one of my fav bands, good to know you like them too
Dechef - 30.11.2011 at 18:16
That's a nice title, suits their ... image. Monolith was so-so, for me it had a few great songs but also a few lesser ones, so I'm pretty stoked to hear anything new for them see if they've imrpoved like Volturyon has
Dark Blood - 30.11.2011 at 18:20
Written by BloodTears on 30.11.2011 at 17:54

Well, yeah I like them a lot too. I think I rated Monolith with a perfect 10 actually, which is a rare thing to do with new albums.
I was aware that you were a fan, but not that they're one of your fav bands. Good to know too
SMAX - 30.11.2011 at 19:43
Extremely cited! I can tell just by the title that the album will be HEAVY! Can't wait.
ImperialTroll - 30.11.2011 at 21:30
Well the album title sounds very progressive "in a good way". Can't wait!
Black Conundrum - 01.12.2011 at 04:34
Nice news. And it's pretty soon after Monolith as well. The Weight of Oceans is an admirable album title.
Justicelust - 03.12.2011 at 17:33
And the weight of the album will equal the weight of an ocean! I'm extremely excited about this.

News Amon Amarth - New Album Title, Track Listing & Release Date Announced 7 21.08.2006 by ThunderAxe1989
News Onslaught - New Album Title Announced 7 14.08.2010 by vezzy