Traditional heavy metal band Huntress has unveiled the first song from their upcoming album Starbound Beast. The track entitled "I Want To Fuck You To Death" was co-written for singer Jill Janus by legendary Motörhead frontman Lemmy Kilmister and produced by Zeuss. If you want to hear how the collaboration came out, head over to their Facebook page and listen to the song here at the price of one 'Like'.

Huntress will release its second album Starbound Beast on June 28th in Europe and on July 2nd in North America via Napalm Records. More album details can be found here.

Janus says about the collaboration: "I met Lemmy through my former band Chelsea Girls. We'd play hard rock and metal covers featuring guest celebrities. Lemmy was already friends with the girls, so he played 'Ace Of Spades' with us and it blew my mind. We stayed in touch and would meet up at The Rainbow for drinks. So I asked him a few months back over Jack & Cokes if he'd write lyrics for a Huntress song and he said, 'Sure'. A few weeks later, I met him at the studio during Motörhead recording sessions. Lemmy handed me two two pieces of notebook paper with the lyrics for 'I Want To Fuck You To Death'. I am beyond honored. To me, this is a love song. It is the most romantic song I've ever heard."

Lemmy said: "The first time I heard Jill's voice with Chelsea Girls, it was phenomenal. I wrote these lyrics from her point of view, the Huntress. 'I Want To Fuck You To Death' was inspired by her, written for her. I've always had a soft spot for her. And a hard spot too..."

Let the never-ending jokes about the song title begin!

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Huntress

Posted: 18.05.2013 by Bad English

Comments

Introspekrieg - 18.05.2013 at 12:17
Quote:

Fuck that.
ManiacBlasphemer - 18.05.2013 at 13:03
Well, the 'Like' thingy worked, the song is great, as expected of Huntress and Lemmy.
Big-Al - 18.05.2013 at 15:43
Fuck that, Lemmy's just doing i cos she's got tits.
Bad English - 18.05.2013 at 16:20
He probobly did fuck Chelsea girls to , and Lemmy writes werry cheasy lyrics
Cynic Metalhead - 18.05.2013 at 16:25
Written by Introspekrieg on 18.05.2013 at 12:17

Quote:

Fuck that.

Honestly? by the time you go to facebook and hit the like button, someone from somewhere gonna upload it on youtube or soundcloud. So, don't worry.
WorpeX - 18.05.2013 at 17:28
I enjoyed the song. It's nothing mind blowing or anything though. It actually feels as if Huntress is doing a Motorhead cover, even though its an original song.
scapeplan - 19.05.2013 at 06:43
Is the emphasis being put on the word "fuck" or "death"?

News Windhand - New Song Streaming Online 5.5 03.08.2013 by Draugen
News Amon Amarth - New Song Online For Streaming 5.5 13.08.2006 by Magere Tijn
News Suffocation - New Song Streaming Online 5.5 14.12.2012 by a MasT
News Agathodaimon - New Song Available For Streaming 5.5 26.05.2013 by ArcesseEum
News Coffinworm - New Song Streaming Online 5.5 01.03.2014 by -DC-002-