Considering Masterplan's history, it is only natural that there is curiosity about their new album Novum Initium, especially now that the band features the new vocalist Rick Altzi. Today you have another opportunity to see how he fits the band because their new video clip for the song "Keep Your Dream Alive" is now available below.

Masterplan's "Keep Your Deam Alive" digital single is out now and available exclusively at AFM's Music Download Store while the new album Novum Initium will be out on June 14th, 2013.

The new song "The Game" is still streaming here for another taste of the album.

Novum Initium tracklist:

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Masterplan

Posted: 28.05.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Metal Invader - 28.05.2013 at 20:55
I've heard better songs from Nightwi..oh sorry Masterplan
Video is just ridiculous imo
Dedcalm - 29.05.2013 at 09:13
What an awful video.
Nimlot - 29.05.2013 at 11:34
The singer sounds like Jeff Scott Soto, I like that. Also the video is terrible.
Iamawalker - 29.05.2013 at 12:45
Couldn't care less about the actual video since all of them mostly suck anyway. The song itself is what matters and well... it's another quality track from this album alongside "The Game"! So far this is really shaping up to be a winner, me thinks.
Kuroboshi - 29.05.2013 at 12:48
That... was one of the silliest videos I've seen. It doesn't sound like the Masterplan I liked.
WorpeX - 29.05.2013 at 20:45
This band annoys me when it comes to singers. The only singer for this band that matters is Jorn Lande. So, when Jorn leaves Masterplan they get a replacement which sounds identical to him or as close as possible. Just seems so fake to me. "We can't get the real thing, but this guy is pretty darn close!" In my opinion, they should just try to reinvent their sound and get someone who will bring something new to the band instead of someone who isn't Jorn but is darn close.

With that said, I liked Mike DiMeo more. I never liked Rick Altzi's vocals for some reason. This album is a pass for me!
The Shape 1973 - 02.06.2013 at 23:21
Generic as hell, heard it all before. Rick's voice sounds so strangled with no range. Jorn is Masterplan, even Mike DiMeo had more to his voice than Rick.

Thunderstone disappeared when Rick took over. Goodbye Masterplan.

News Masterplan - Release New Lyric Video 7.5 02.05.2013 by Zhao
News Mikee Goodman - Launches New Project, Debut Video 5.5 12.09.2013 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Dimmu Borgir - Official Debut Of New Video 5.5 15.09.2010 by Ellrohir
News Milking The Goatmachine - Debut New Lyric Video 5.5 18.03.2013 by Boxcar Willy
News In Flames - Debut New Video, Releasing Comic Book 5.5 30.05.2013 by Big E