Can't wait to hear a new song from Benighted? Actually, you don't have to wait any longer because the band just debuted their new video for the song "Experience Your Flesh". This is the first song and official video clip revealed from the group's Carnivore Sublime album, due out on February 14th (February 18th in North America) via Season Of Mist. Prepare for a beating.

More album details were previously reported here.

Directed and produced by Kick Your Eyes Production

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Benighted

Posted: 09.01.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

!J.O.O.E.! - 09.01.2014 at 18:10
Been a while since I last listened to Asylum Cave but this track sounds somewhat better to me. Looking forward to it.
Purgatori☠ - 09.01.2014 at 20:32
I'll probably be in the minority here but I thought the video was meh, and the "experience your flesh" screams make me cringe. I liked Asylum Cave, and I'm hoping that the rest of this album will be a lot better than this song.
LascaillesShroud - 09.01.2014 at 22:32
"REEEE--REEEE , ExPeriEncE YouR FLeSh"

God that sounds so ridiculous. So much pig noises, sounds like the exact same syllable twice. Music is decent but I can't abide by miss piggy vocals if they get more prominent in the album
Darkside Momo - 10.01.2014 at 01:02
Nice stuff, sounds Benighted but different from the latest

Written by LascaillesShroud on 09.01.2014 at 22:32

"REEEE--REEEE , ExPeriEncE YouR FLeSh"

Well... One of Julien's trademarks are his pig squeals and his ability to shift between them and various grunts. I for one certainly wouldn't want him to stop! (moreso, his are one of the few piggy vocals I can really stand)
Rulatore - 10.01.2014 at 01:59
Written by LascaillesShroud on 09.01.2014 at 22:32

"REEEE--REEEE , ExPeriEncE YouR FLeSh"

God that sounds so ridiculous.

same thoughts
LascaillesShroud - 10.01.2014 at 02:37
It just never clicked for me lol
Troy Killjoy - 10.01.2014 at 02:43
Great song. Couldn't care less about music videos so that doesn't matter to me, I just hope the rest of the album sounds this good.
!J.O.O.E.! - 10.01.2014 at 02:44
Written by LascaillesShroud on 10.01.2014 at 02:37

It just never clicked for me lol

When I first heard the squeals on Asylum Cave I was pretty offended by it. I think since then I've been to quite a few gigs where brutal death bands have played and even enjoyed the odd band from the genre from time to time so when the squeals came on this track I didn't bat an eyelid. Hoping they aren't too prevalent though.
LascaillesShroud - 10.01.2014 at 03:52
I'll actually buy the album if they aren't overly abused, because the music is pretty damn cool
Lord Dimitriy - 10.01.2014 at 10:01
Oh yes!!! Wonderful song! Clips don't mean much for me, and I hope that the rest songs of the upcoming album will sound the same!
Baz Anderson - 10.01.2014 at 18:24
Great to hear some new Benighted! It's a bit different to the regular Benighted template - so I'm looking forward to hearing more!
crucifiedjesus - 15.01.2014 at 07:02
Pretty damn good. The chorus didn't do much for me but I don't fault them for trying something new with the experience your flesh shout by the guitarist.

News Benighted - Debut New Video (Featuring Niklas Kvarforth) 9 03.06.2014 by Troy Killjoy
News Pretty Maids - Debut New Video 5.5 11.02.2014 by The Shape 1973