After some teasers and studio videos, today you finally get to hear a full new song from Belphegor. The Austrian diabolical death/black metal duo just premiered a lyric video for the track "Gasmask Terror" off their first new album in three years, Conjuring The Dead. This song opens the album. Stream "Gasmask Terror" right here and tell us if it lives up to your expectations.

Conjuring The Dead will be unleashed on August 5th (North America), August 8th (Europe/Brazil/Japan) and August 11th (UK/France) via Nuclear Blast.

Helmuth comments: "Belphegor is the blood in my veins. Highly appreciated when demons enjoy our death-magick! If ppl are offended, also fine by me. We are still consistent, brutal, and march worldwide without compromise. 'Gasmark Terror'. A Death/ Black Metal neck-breaking hellride. Push play and adjust your speakers to max volume. An honor - this horror."

Album tracklist:

Band profile: Belphegor

Posted: 25.06.2014 by BloodTears

Comments page 2 of 2

‹‹ Back to the News Pages: 1 [2]

Mattybu - 28.06.2014 at 00:53
Written by empty on 28.06.2014 at 00:26

the song is about the brutality of humanity, its pretty obvious to see, unless youre troy killjoy and the metalstorm flock, apparently
thats just a few to illuminate how fucking stupid you are

If you're really so sure your opinion has weight to it, you wouldn't need to resort simply to calling everyone else stupid and school playground-caliber insults. A pile of out-of-context news articles doesn't really prove a whole lot.

Although, I don't know Belphegor very well, maybe way back they released a scholarly and well-researched song called Everyone Else Is Stupid and you took the lyrics to heart.
empty - 28.06.2014 at 01:36
Written by Troy Killjoy on 28.06.2014 at 00:52

You really have a hard time arguing without trying to insult people, don't you? In all honesty I'm completely fine with you thinking I'm stupid for not believing a Belphegor lyric video is a legitimate news source.

no, thats why i waited till the end to say it

Written by Troy Killjoy on 28.06.2014 at 00:52
As for the above mentioned links, while it's appreciated that you actually took time to find sources for your arguments (even though it was just a YouTube video and a bunch of articles from the same site),

ad hominem, you have to refute the material, not the source

Written by Troy Killjoy on 28.06.2014 at 00:52
I also visit more than one site for my information because I try to get said information with different perspectives.

note that the site is composing different sources together, your argument is a irrelevant anyway, as using one source does not necessitate its invalidity
i also visit more than one site, but you dont see me waving that flag for pride, i provide evidence that is relevant

Written by Troy Killjoy on 28.06.2014 at 00:52
Unfortunately your point was that this lyric video highlights those issues, yet at no point does the band really state anything aside from vague references to nuclear warfare. I get that you can easily associate the lyrics with a variety of nuclear-based events throughout human history and it would make sense that Belphegor are likely more focused on current affairs rather than bringing up the past, but I guess I was hoping you'd have more thorough explanations for those of us "too stupid" to understand the metaphors.

which brings us back to my original point; you do not see the relevence because, besides your claims, you dont have the educational context, which i provided, and is inferred in the video because there has been only one nation to have used nuclear weapons offensively historically, and they are the same nation threatening to use them today
hence youre a fucking idiot
Slayer666 - 28.06.2014 at 01:40
Written by empty on 27.06.2014 at 23:35

this forum is a joke!

So please leave it. Your verbal diarrhea is clotting the "New Posts" section. I'm trying to see if non-retarded users have posted something that could potentially lead to discovering new music, and instead I get your incoherent, grammatically incorrect rambling.
Troy Killjoy - 28.06.2014 at 01:41
This is all I have to say to all of this.

I hope you find a better dance partner, I tried my best to carry on a legitimate conversation but you clearly had other plans from the start.
empty - 28.06.2014 at 01:53
Written by Troy Killjoy on 28.06.2014 at 01:41

This is all I have to say to all of this.

you shills are too easy
!J.O.O.E.! - 28.06.2014 at 05:30
Written by empty on 27.06.2014 at 23:31

not baseless, as it is true, and he has even admitted as such

obviously youre not that smart

I think your sarcasm detector needs a tune up.

I don't get the latter comment. This whole generic "your stupid" commentary doesn't carry your argument in any way. Don't you realise what you say is on display for everyone to see? All people are going to witness is you losing your cool with everyone and insulting people which just paints you as a reactionary guy who can't argue with reason and as someone who just resorts to personal attacks as a last resort?
!J.O.O.E.! - 28.06.2014 at 05:37
Written by empty on 28.06.2014 at 01:36

ad hominem, you have to refute the material, not the source

hence youre a fucking idiot

You need a brush on what an "ad hominem" is.

Actually calling your finishing statement an ad hominem would be an insult to the idea of an ad homimen fallacy. It was just plain pathetic. A desperate, hateful person who got personally insulted over the internet and wanted to lash out. My God; why are there so many of you sorts.
Ilham - 28.06.2014 at 13:12
Guuuys. Guuuuuuuys. He said this. I have to bump it to the next page.
Written by empty on 27.06.2014 at 23:32
you sound fat

I'd like it to be the closing argument. How could it not, in all its beauty.
mz - 28.06.2014 at 13:36
Written by empty on 27.06.2014 at 19:22

just dont like idiots

You should fucking hate yourself then since you are the biggest pile of stupid shit I've encountered in the online forums up to now.
mz - 28.06.2014 at 13:37
I wonder if insulting others for no reason warrants ban or not.
Marcel Hubregtse - 28.06.2014 at 14:16
Written by Ilham on 28.06.2014 at 13:12

Guuuys. Guuuuuuuys. He said this. I have to bump it to the next page.
Written by empty on 27.06.2014 at 23:32
you sound fat

I'd like it to be the closing argument. How could it not, in all its beauty.

rather fat than skinny cause then there's more to love.
Ilham - 28.06.2014 at 14:21
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 28.06.2014 at 14:16

rather fat than skinny cause then there's more to love.

Marcel, that's not the point here haha. We've met, you know what I look like.
Marcel Hubregtse - 28.06.2014 at 14:22
Written by Ilham on 28.06.2014 at 14:21

Marcel, that's not the point here haha. We've met, you know what I look like.

And you knwo what I look like
Ilham - 28.06.2014 at 14:24
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 28.06.2014 at 14:22

And you knwo what I look like

I love that wink. I love it.
Doc Godin - 18.07.2014 at 11:29
Written by Ilham on 25.06.2014 at 21:14

Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 25.06.2014 at 21:11

Good live band though.

Yeah they're ok live. I saw him smack a girl, most likely his girlfriend, outside the venue though. I have no idea what happened there, but it kinda stuck to my mind. Goes along with the lyrics and music.

Wacky! I saw him do the same thing at a show in my town a few years back. Either it's a weird side-act he does to distract folks from the headliner, or he just likes smacking ladies. Either way it's pretty douchey.

Damn. I'm late to the fun argument. Oh well, I'll throw in my two cents:

I've been a fan of Belphegor (well, at least their music) since right before Goatreich-Fleshcult was released (10 years...fuck I feel old). And yes, their lyrics are about as dumb as it gets.

As for the music - kinda crappy. I'm not surprised though, they haven't released anything more than "just ok" since Pestapokalypse.
Ilham - 18.07.2014 at 13:53
Written by Doc Godin on 18.07.2014 at 11:29

Damn. I'm late to the fun argument. Oh well, I'll throw in my two cents:

Seriously? Either it's an act as you said, or they have a weird relationship, or he's simply a woman-beater. He did that during the intermission before the headliner (Nile) and fucked-off before they started playing.
In any case, as you said, nothing but Goatreich-Fleshcult is worth listening, Pestapokalypse doesn't even make it for me. There's nothing to take seriously in anything they do.
Mr. Doctor - 18.07.2014 at 13:58
Written by Ilham on 18.07.2014 at 13:53
There's nothing to take seriously in anything they do.

Except the girl-beating thing. That's a can be a concern.
Ilham - 18.07.2014 at 14:06
Written by Mr. Doctor on 18.07.2014 at 13:58

Except the girl-beating thing. That a can be a concern.

I have no idea what happened, but I feel a bit bad for not calling the cops on his ass now .
Doc Godin - 18.07.2014 at 21:41
Written by Ilham on 18.07.2014 at 13:53

I was quite fond of Pestapokalypse...Even Bondage Goat Zombie had a number of songs I liked, for me that album was 50/50 shit and good.

But you're right, there is nothing to take seriously about them, even when they were at their peak.

Pages: 1 [2]

News The Man-Eating Tree - Lyric Video For New Song Released 10 29.06.2014 by mz
News Tarja - Lyric Video For New Song Released 10 31.05.2013 by Susan
News Deathstars - Lyric Video For New Song Released 10 06.06.2014 by BlackEssence
News Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - Lyric Video For New Song 8.5 19.05.2014 by Westvann
News Sanctuary - Lyric Video For Another New Song 8.5 11.09.2014 by MetalDoomMaster