Maddening Media announced the following post on their site:

"It is with great pride and excitement that we announce the arrival of the Finnish Ikuinen Kaamos in the Maddening Media family. With the help of a dark progressive metal, Ikuinen Kaamos embed dismal melancholy in their songs of epic grandeur, spiralling the listener to a timeless sphere of emotions.

Ikuinen Kaamos will start the first recording sessions for their forthcoming album "Fall Of Icons" on May 17th. The release is scheduled for autumn 2009.

To shorten the waiting, we offer you their latest EP "Closure" both as stream and as a high-resolution download (320 kbps) for free. Click here."

Source: maddening-media.de
Band profile: Ikuinen Kaamos

Posted: 26.04.2009 by ArtiA

Comments

annodomini - 26.04.2009 at 12:49
It great that they finally signed... but WHAT THE FYCK? They won't release "Epilogue" anymore?
Syk - 26.04.2009 at 12:59
Written by annodomini on 26.04.2009 at 12:49
Nope, they changed it to that EP with only some of the songs. I guess it's possible the new label may release it but I wouldn't bet on it
annodomini - 26.04.2009 at 15:25
Written by Syk on 26.04.2009 at 12:59

Written by annodomini on 26.04.2009 at 12:49

Or maybe thay just changed the name of the album .I believe that other 3 songs will bee on new album with some new songs.
Syk - 27.04.2009 at 03:45
Written by annodomini on 26.04.2009 at 15:25
I believe that other 3 songs will bee on new album with some new songs.
Oh yeah haha, I forgot that's what it says on the EP's page here
Eternal Flames - 27.04.2009 at 03:55
Hopefully they'll have more luck with Maddening Media than they did with Descent.

From memory though, I don't think they were going to release Epilogue. They released the three songs from it that then made up the EP and I have no idea what was going to happen with the rest of the album. Either way, I'll be looking forward to the new release.
Marcel Hubregtse - 27.04.2009 at 13:49
Written by Eternal Flames on 27.04.2009 at 03:55

Hopefully they'll have more luck with Maddening Media than they

Well, I hope so for them as well cause Descent Productions more or less went bust (last I heard is that they are currently on hold due to financial problems)
Eternal Flames - 27.04.2009 at 14:51
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 27.04.2009 at 13:49

Written by Eternal Flames on 27.04.2009 at 03:55

Hopefully they'll have more luck with Maddening Media than they

Oh yes, that's right. It's a real shame about Descent though, because they were actually a pretty good label. Hopefully they'll be able to get back on their feet eventually.

News Dark Funeral - Sign Three Album Deal With Century Media 5.5 17.05.2012 by BoxCar Willy
News Norther - Sign With Century Media 5.5 23.11.2007 by Bad English
News Firewind - Sign New Deal With Century Media 5.5 13.01.2012 by Kamil
News Finntroll - Sign With Century Media Records 5.5 08.09.2009 by Black Conundrum
News Insomnium - Sign With Century Media Records 5.5 16.08.2010 by Opethian