After being dissed by Dimmu Borgir last weekend - [Link] - vocalist Simen "ICS Vortex" Hestnæs' webmaster has revealed the man's future plans:

"I think that now is the right time to post some news on the future music plans of ICS Vortex.

Simen will have a meeting with Lamented Souls in mid September to plan a new release and a few gigs in Norway. There is another meeting also planned with Arcturus members to discuss about the future of the band and a possible reunite. Nothing's for certain yet but keep visiting back the page as more announcements will take place about Simen's projects in the very near future!"

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Arcturus

Posted: 01.09.2009 by Thryce

Comments page 2 of 2

‹‹ Back to the News Pages: 1 [2]

TheAmazingP - 04.09.2009 at 17:29
Written by Dangerboner on 02.09.2009 at 09:33

If Garm isn't going to be a part of it, then I don't care about a reunion.

Oh come on man. We're talking about Steinar Sverd's music here. This is the highlight of Arcturus.
Don't get me wrong, Garm is a god. However Hestnaes is pretty good too and he doesn't bother me much since the core of the band's still intact.
FRIENDSHIP - 05.09.2009 at 05:31
I LOVE ARCTURUS! Maybe it's a good thing that Hestnaes is liberated from Dimmu Borgir
Joey Filth - 05.09.2009 at 19:45
Yeah. I personally thought Garm was a key highlight of the band's sound, apart from Sverd.
TheAmazingP - 06.09.2009 at 14:54
Written by FRIENDSHIP on 05.09.2009 at 05:31

Ofcourse it is! He was one of the reasons why Arcturus disbanded. It's only natural that he should to the same in retaliation to DB.

Anyway, apparently we should thank him, because without him Arcturus maybe wouldn't be revived.
blametheadmin - 26.09.2009 at 04:17
I do want to see Arcturus reunite and I do believe that many of us miss the band. In my humble opinion, Arcturus is one of the best bands that ever emerged from Norway. Hestnaes counts with my support.
Netherlander - 20.09.2010 at 12:29
ICS Vortex confirmed an Arcturus reunion show at ProgPower USA 2011 Festival. In addiction, Vortex also said "Beloved freaks! ProgPower USA 2011 will host the first Arcturus concert in 5 years. This is our first performance in the United States, and since we're all retarded, probably the last.

From Arcturus Wikipedia Page.
InnerSelf - 20.09.2010 at 13:43
Empyrium and now Arcturus this year keeps geting better "aside from the metal musicians massacre"
the last effort by the band was outstanding and had a great impact on me , hope they will move in the same direction if they did reunite and release something totally unpredictable .
hanfsud - 10.11.2010 at 23:47
Arcturus will play their next gig in september 2011 in USA!
Jiri - 11.01.2011 at 01:55
They'd better have Garm or another person that isn't that joke from Dimmu Borgir on vocals.
XV535Virago - 12.04.2011 at 06:41
I can barely wait for their reunion .

Pages: 1 [2]

Reviews Arcturus - The Sham Mirrors 4.5 13.11.2006 by
Albums Arcturus - The Sham Mirrors 4.5 25.05.2013 by Erik M.
News Ozzy Osbourne Discusses About The Possibility Of A Black Sabbath Reunion! 4 07.05.2011 by Jiri
News Over The Rainbow - Rainbow Reunion With Ritchie Blackmore's Son In The Makes 4 18.11.2008 by LeChron James
News At The Gates - Reunion live shows? 4 29.05.2006 by