Metal Storm logo
Winter Olympic Games In Vancouver 2010

04.11.2009 - 18:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know maybe its lil to early, since its be in 2010 february, but soon there gonna start winter sport season
You can reed more
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Winter_Olympics
http://www.vancouver2010.com/

I also know its nots ame like summer olympic games, so those who never had live din winter, probobly care less for games but still

I just cant wate for this event, even its be in fucked up hours of night so , probobly I gonna watch in re play or day events(here late eve) , moust I cant wate for hockey, because its be ebst hockey tournament in planete, I hope Sweden will defend gold medal, its shame Mats Sundin end carear and Peter Forsberg thinking play or not, we still have Daniel and Henric Sedin , Daniel Alfredson, Fredirc Zeteberg, Patric Berglund, Nicklas Backstrom, Henric Lundquest, Mikeal Samuelsson, Tomas Halmstrom etc so I suppose and hope for gold, but I wont be mad if Canada win, I wanna see in semies Sweden, canada, Czceh(or USA) and Finland,

I also looking forvard for Alphine Skiing, Biathlon, Bobsleight, Cross-country skiing and luge.

Those are winter sports what I enjoy moust

Sweden will get medals, same like norway, finland, well Latvia I doubt we will have any but we can try hard in bosleight and luge, only where I see objective fight for medals, sorry no biathlon we wont get there, so

I dont wanna talk about athletsm line ups etc, to long time, but still we can discuss thinks like I gonna watch,wont watch, like, dont like etc ...
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.11.2009 - 19:05
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Winter olympics are a lot more interesting than the summer ones if you are from Austria
04.11.2009 - 19:06
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
I will of course be watching all the ice speed skating events since that is The Netherlands' only chance of winning gold medals.

But i also nejoy watching ski-jumping, biathlon, curling, bobslieigh, luge, downhill skiiing (slalom, giant slalom, speed)
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

04.11.2009 - 19:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Diabolos - You shood get 2014 OG but what corruption can do

Main problem whit summer OG is yhere many disciplines , its hard follow to all, but still its good track n field athletics, kanooing, other watter both disciplnes, team sport etc

Marcel - I also like ice speed skating its quatse fun seeing how fast people can skate and its hard , but downhill I dont like only slalom, its to slow for me, but other disciplines is good and interesting.

IMO ice dancing shood be banned from OG because well its not a sport where people tell who win who dont win, and its corrupted also
----

apos;'
[image]
05.11.2009 - 06:34
Derwood
Written by Bad English on 04.11.2009 at 18:53

we still have Daniel and Henric Sedin

You'll have to see how Daniel recovers from his broken foot, he's still in a walking cast at this point. The Canucks are definitely missing his scoring.

I live an hour and a half ferry ride from Vancouver. The Olympics are being dreaded as much as they are anticipated in these parts. Sorry K7, but I'm looking forward to Canada winning hockey gold on home ice.

The best thing about it so far is the new speed skating oval. Fantastic design that's been winning awards, especially for the interior. http://www.vancouver2010.com/richmond-olympic-oval/
----
You can't fight evil with a macaroni duck!
05.11.2009 - 12:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Derwood on 05.11.2009 at 06:34

Written by Bad English on 04.11.2009 at 18:53

we still have Daniel and Henric Sedin

You'll have to see how Daniel recovers from his broken foot, he's still in a walking cast at this point. The Canucks are definitely missing his scoring.

I live an hour and a half ferry ride from Vancouver. The Olympics are being dreaded as much as they are anticipated in these parts. Sorry K7, but I'm looking forward to Canada winning hockey gold on home ice.

The best thing about it so far is the new speed skating oval. Fantastic design that's been winning awards, especially for the interior. http://www.vancouver2010.com/richmond-olympic-oval/

Yes I know it I forgot simply I just sad best player names waht we have and Swe weekest point is goaly's IMO in hockey, Cunucs missing him, but still nobody doubts they wont play in play ofs
just woundering how many players who play in Europe be Martin Mortensem, Mathias Weinhandl, I doubt Linus omark and Johan Harju be ehhh we will see, and it doesnt metter whow wins if not Russia so and i have feeling its be Bengt Ako Gusstafson last tournment whit Swe team

Nice man, will you attent some events live?

EDDIT: Im so hapy about Mattias Öhlund he won 2006 gold
He was born Piteå its maybe 80KM south from Luleå 40KM south from where I live, so he start his carear in Piteå (SWe III leage) and 3 seasons played in Luleå(my team) then go to NHL,. when was lock out he played in Luleå, yeah I love him
----

apos;'
[image]
23.11.2009 - 17:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Kronwall Out 4-8 Weeks With Knee Injury

FUCK it its huge minus for team Sweden in OG, Sedin is out now he, Red Wings might replace him in season games, but OG 2 weeks tournament I cant see sustitions in NHL, Sweden or Europe for him

DETROIT -- The banged-up Red Wings have lost defenseman Niklas Kronwall for at least a month with a sprained ligament in his left knee.

The team announced Sunday that Kronwall will be out four to eight weeks with a second-degree MCL sprain.

Kronwall had a leg-on-leg, open-ice collision with Montreal enforcer Georges Laraque on Saturday.

Laraque, who was called for tripping, said it was an accident. The Red Wings called it a dirty play.

Detroit has been without forwards Johan Franzen (ACL), Valtteri Filppula (wrist) and Jason Williams (leg) because of injuries.

http://redwings.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=507129
----

apos;'
[image]
17.12.2009 - 17:10
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Lol...i just found this topic and first thing i see is post about injuries in Detroit Red Wings...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

17.12.2009 - 23:04
The Shape
Im going to the Gold medal Hockey game , its going to be great
----
18.12.2009 - 01:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by The Shape on 17.12.2009 at 23:04

Im going to the Gold medal Hockey game , its going to be great

Yes Canada vs Sweden/Czceh Rep in Final be ideal final , but defending gold always is harder how win it and I doubt Swe will win, but if we look BEST OF BEST Canada, Swe, Rus, Finland and Czceh will fight + USA
----

apos;'
[image]
18.12.2009 - 06:30
The Shape
Its definitly going to be Canada vs. Russians in the gold medal game
----
18.12.2009 - 09:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by The Shape on 18.12.2009 at 06:30

Its definitly going to be Canada vs. Russians in the gold medal game

I would be afraid say so man because last time when Canada sad they wanna Rus in Final Rus won
----

apos;'
[image]
18.12.2009 - 18:04
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Maybe he origins from Russia...?
----

18.12.2009 - 20:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 18.12.2009 at 18:04

Maybe he origins from Russia...?

well Danny heaty sad he wants Russia in Finbal together whit canada because otherwise final be fake and what won? Russia won, so if you wanna win touyrnament better hope play in Final whit Latvia or Bellarussia LOL
----

apos;'
[image]
19.12.2009 - 20:22
ß
Problem?
USA can't compete with Canada,Russia and Sweden anymore.. and they'll have a hard time with teams like Finland,Czech Republic and Latvia.
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
19.12.2009 - 20:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ß on 19.12.2009 at 20:22

USA can't compete with Canada,Russia and Sweden anymore.. and they'll have a hard time with teams like Finland,Czech Republic and Latvia.

Do you realy belive USA can win Latvia
I say Latvia be lucky iffscore one goal

Latvia, Russia, Czceh and Slovak Reps
Somthing to talk whit ellorhir
I think Its be Rus/Cz because both can win game, Slovakia and Latvia last
----

apos;'
[image]
19.12.2009 - 21:02
ß
Problem?
Yes, I actually do believe Latvia can beat the USA
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
19.12.2009 - 21:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ß on 19.12.2009 at 21:02

Yes, I actually do believe Latvia can beat the USA

Not in Olympics USA be 100% NHL
Latvia in NHL has Raitis Ivanāns LA Kings who wont play
Oskars Bārtulis - Flyers
Kārlis Skrastiņs - Stars but he isnt same guy who was in Avalanche when got iron man title

ok Mārtiņs karsums after last years ''sucsess'' in NHL, thought he's star and play bad in farm club,

Besides Latvia has no secend n 3th goaly because nobody can replace first since they vene hasnt play in such level
----

apos;'
[image]
19.12.2009 - 23:08
The Shape
Canada is by far the greatest when it comes to hockey!! Then the ruskies.
----
23.12.2009 - 16:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Ballarossia is first team who say team roster for Vancouver OG 2010

Goalkeepers:
Vitali Koval(Dinamo Minsk), Maxim Malutin(HC Vitebsk), and Andrei Mezin(Dinamo Minsk)

Defender: Andrei Antonov(Shaktor), Andrei Baska(Shaktor), Vladimir denisov(Dinamo Minsk), Viktor Kostyuchenok(Amur Habarovsk), Ruslan Saley(COLORADO AVALANCHE), Nikolai Stasenko(Amur Habarovsk), Vadim Sushko(Shaktar), and Alexander Syrey(Shaktar)

Forvards: Oleg Antonenko(Automobilist Yekaternurg), Sergei Demagin(Neftekhimik
Nizhnekamsk), Mikhail Grabovsky(TORONTO MAPLE LEAVES), Alexei Kaliuzhny(Dinamo Moscow
Konstantin Koltsov(Salavat Yulayev Ufa), Andrei Kosticyin(MONTREAL CANADIANS), Sergei kosticyin (MONTEAL CANADIANS), Alexander Kulakov(Dinamo Minsk), Andrei Mikhalev(Dinamo Minsk), Andrei Stas(Dinamo Minsk), Alexei Ugarov(MVD), Sergey Zadelenov(Dinamo MInsk)

Well I dont know much about Bellarossian leage ok they have level I dont deny it, but we all know in Dinamo Minsk main rolles play finish stars not bellarusian players and only 4 plays in NHL its be OG where lay best playes, i think Bellarussia wont made what they did in Salt lake City poor Tomi Salo, I think Bellarussia whit good luck can be in ¼ only whit this team

PS copy past from I net , buts till might be errors since Bellarosian hockey home page in english is fucked up some way and spell russian names whit out leters č and ? is complicated LOl sorry
----

apos;'
[image]
23.12.2009 - 17:36
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Why are you all only talking about hockey? There are many other great winter sports
23.12.2009 - 17:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Diabolos on 23.12.2009 at 17:36

Why are you all only talking about hockey? There are many other great winter sports

because its my Nr1 sport :p

Yes there is but non of them talks about it and besides in biathlon, luge, bobslight , skating , skiing you can see best athlets in each WC tour, or what it calls, each week, but in hockey best players you cant see in natinal teams, since best players play in NHL and in OG its be 98% bets og the best, since in WC play maybe 50%-60% of world best

and its your job info us about all Austrian sportmen who will take part in OG not mine.
I even cant tell Latvian 100% who will be there even 95% is clear
:p
----

apos;'
[image]
23.12.2009 - 18:37
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
But that's pretty difficult, there are a lot of Austrian participants at the winter olympics and we are probably favourites in Skiing, Ski jumping, Biathlon (only mens category) and probably some other sports I can't remember right now
23.12.2009 - 18:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Diabolos on 23.12.2009 at 18:37

But that's pretty difficult, there are a lot of Austrian participants at the winter olympics and we are probably favourites in Skiing, Ski jumping, Biathlon (only mens category) and probably some other sports I can't remember right now

Well there is sport ice horse running to :p

Yes its true but all those athlete in indivudualy sports you can see in weekends biathlong, luge, bobsey, sking, cross country sking each weekend, but OG is best
Well Lv might hope for bobsleigh Jānis Miņins 4man race not 2 can be good but IMO he be in first 6th
Mārtiņs Rubenis got in luge bronze in Torino after it he's race is bad he dont race well after it so I dunno
Biathlon well men n women welll .... but skeleton we can get gold to :p we will see
----

apos;'
[image]
23.12.2009 - 21:59
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Why "only mens category" in biathlon?
----

23.12.2009 - 23:40
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Because our women are really bad
23.12.2009 - 23:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 23.12.2009 at 21:59

Why "only mens category" in biathlon?

what you mean by it
Our women is week to , men to but might be in 20-30 possition
----

apos;'
[image]
24.12.2009 - 00:06
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Come on Finland :=)
Ski Jumping gold for Ahonen, and gold for ice hockey finland team
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
24.12.2009 - 00:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by EddieGunner on 24.12.2009 at 00:06

Come on Finland :=)
Ski Jumping gold for Ahonen, and gold for ice hockey finland team

Well ski Jumping also Japs, czcehs, norvegians is strong into it , but hockey gold its be good if its be in 1/2
BTW Fins canb win in nordic combine sking or what it calls
----

apos;'
[image]
24.12.2009 - 00:47
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I dunno about Czech ski jumpers this year...there wasnt a single news report about any of them since the season started...
----