Metal Storm logo
Your daily goal(s).

07.02.2010 - 14:45
FOOCK Nam
Let's talk about every single day of you, what is your goal for it, and if you reach it. Share everything about your that daily goal: reaching it done or not, how, are you sastisfied...

Today, my goal is to feel calm. I most of the day reach it, playing with my pet, reading books, so happy yeah . What about you(s) ?
07.02.2010 - 19:03
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
Staying alive!
07.02.2010 - 20:14
I_Die_Often
My only goal right now is moving into my own house!
I hope to be there within a couple weeks!
Or the way banks are taking their time... months!!!!
----
Old enough to be your Daddy... speaking of which... you look familiar... do I know your mother???
07.02.2010 - 20:40
Baz Anderson
Staff
I want to start doing something that'll make me healthier... riding my bike or something... but I can't see it happening.
07.02.2010 - 21:10
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Baz Anderson on 07.02.2010 at 20:40

I want to start doing something that'll make me healthier... riding my bike or something... but I can't see it happening.

The wrong season for outdoor activities unless it has something to do with the snow or ice. Anyway, you can go to pool, play some indoor games or go to gym. Also, if there's not much snow or no snow at all, you can jog every morning. On the other hand, you'll make your life a lot more healthier by sleeping at least 8 hours, having your meals regularly and at the same time, quitting bad habits and simply trying to take things as easy as you can. Good for a start, no?

If talking abut myself, today my plan was to relax and to do all the homework for tomorrow (+ maybe for the rest of the week). Goals achieved; movie time now!
07.02.2010 - 21:24
Baz Anderson
Staff
Written by Ragana on 07.02.2010 at 21:10

The wrong season for outdoor activities unless it has something to do with the snow or ice. Anyway, you can go to pool, play some indoor games or go to gym. Also, if there's not much snow or no snow at all, you can jog every morning. On the other hand, you'll make your life a lot more healthier by sleeping at least 8 hours, having your meals regularly and at the same time, quitting bad habits and simply trying to take things as easy as you can. Good for a start, no?

Yeh, I went to a swimming pool last week. I enjoyed the sauna more than the swimming though, because... I can't actually swim. Hahaha.
I'd like to go back there though, splashing around uses some energy at least.
08.02.2010 - 01:50
Zuzuz0r
For today, stop slacking and put myself to study for the 2 exams I have tomorrow.
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.
08.02.2010 - 04:37
tulkas
el parcero
My goal for what's left of this day is... find something cool to watch on tv. For tomorrow it would be... I don't know, I don't really plan things on such a short term, unless I have something special to do.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
08.02.2010 - 08:46
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
The only daily goal that I really have is to get out of bed by 5 PM, but that doesn't happen often
08.02.2010 - 14:41
FOOCK Nam
My goal today is buying a cage for my pet. I did reach it, . Also today I succeeded on some school stuff and continuing of doing it in tommorrow.
09.02.2010 - 00:09
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Read a little bit from that new book I got, "Le Mort d'Arthur".
09.02.2010 - 00:53
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Baz Anderson on 07.02.2010 at 21:24

Yeh, I went to a swimming pool last week. I enjoyed the sauna more than the swimming though, because... I can't actually swim. Hahaha.

True. You can do water aerobic or something like that. Water has more resistance than air, so... eh, I wish there was a normal pool (not some jacuzzi) near my home. The closest one is located in the neighbour town and it's almost impossible to get there. -_-
And sauna is simply awesome. So, you see, you already think of yourself.

Today my goal was to finish the big homework in maths (and along with drinking vodka I actually did it), and also to learn at least something from the topic about which I have a test tomorrow in business economics... (during last four lessons I literally slept). Well, eh, after doing maths I logged on Skype and spent the rest of the evening by chatting with great people so I haven't really done the economics (nor I want to >< ).
09.02.2010 - 15:59
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by Powerslavex on 07.02.2010 at 19:03

Staying alive!

Not to.
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
09.02.2010 - 16:03
Immortal
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 09.02.2010 at 15:59

Written by Powerslavex on 07.02.2010 at 19:03

Staying alive!

Not to.

Second
----
"Hope is the greatest of all evils, for it prolongs the torment of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche
09.02.2010 - 16:13
FOOCK Nam
Today my goal is going to bookstore, easy!. But I dont have a calmy day. So you know my goal for tommorrow...
10.02.2010 - 16:14
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
Written by Baz Anderson on 07.02.2010 at 21:24

Haha your country isn't land-locked, how come you don't go to the edge of it and take a dip?

In Australia I think just about every kid has been to the beach quite a few times by the time they're about 10. So I'd say we have a pretty high being-able-to-swim rate
----
"Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
- Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
- Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)
10.02.2010 - 16:20
Baz Anderson
Staff
Ha, I grew up next to the sea too. I also grew up in what used to be the biggest fish docks in the world, and I'm not a big fish fan.
12.02.2010 - 06:45
FOOCK Nam
Today my goal is finding job through online. I wish I can succeed, want to work in a hotel (edited). Lunar new year is coming, I just relax at home, going out buying some movies.
13.02.2010 - 13:00
FOOCK Nam
Did buy movies. Tonight, relax, sleep tight for Lunar new year, and cut nails before it.
16.02.2010 - 15:24
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
Written by Baz Anderson on 10.02.2010 at 16:20

Ha, I grew up next to the sea too. I also grew up in what used to be the biggest fish docks in the world, and I'm not a big fish fan.

Haha then why didn't you go swimming much? Is it just that England doesn't actually get swimming weather?
----
- Bruce Dickinson

16.02.2010 - 15:33
Baz Anderson
Staff
Written by Raiden on 16.02.2010 at 15:24

Haha then why didn't you go swimming much? Is it just that England doesn't actually get swimming weather?

Swimming weather? We don't go swimming in the sea... even in summer it is freezing. (The sea next to me is the North Sea, which has Norway at the other side...)
We go to swimming pools for swimming, hahaha.
16.02.2010 - 15:49
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
Written by Baz Anderson on 16.02.2010 at 15:33

Swimming weather? We don't go swimming in the sea... even in summer it is freezing. (The sea next to me is the North Sea, which has Norway at the other side...)

Yeah, swimming weather. As in weather which is hot enough to go swimming.

Oh well that isn't as much fun. There's no waves in a swimming pool!
----
- Bruce Dickinson

16.02.2010 - 15:54
FOOCK Nam
Written by Raiden on 16.02.2010 at 15:49

I prefer swimming pool, as far as it is big big, because I can swim back and forth. Though in the sea, it is salty so it help bathing me, lol.
17.02.2010 - 16:25
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
Written by FOOCK Nam on 16.02.2010 at 15:54

I prefer swimming pool, as far as it is big big, because I can swim back and forth. Though in the sea, it is salty so it help bathing me, lol.

Haha well there's plenty of directions you can swim when you're in the sea
----
- Bruce Dickinson

18.02.2010 - 06:27
FOOCK Nam
Written by Raiden on 17.02.2010 at 16:25

Lol, I feel my words are silly after I read it again. I want to add that in sea it has waves so it a bit bothers me to swim, lol. Wonder is that Australia that reach 40 C last year ?
18.02.2010 - 06:43
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
Written by FOOCK Nam on 18.02.2010 at 06:27

Written by Raiden on 17.02.2010 at 16:25

Lol, I feel my words are silly after I read it again. I want to add that in sea it has waves so it a bit bothers me to swim, lol. Wonder is that Australia that reach 40 C last year ?

Haha fair enough. It can be dangerous swimming in the sea if you aren't careful. If you are though it's lots of fun! Yeah we reach over 40oC every summer basically. Last year was more blisteringly hot than usual though, yes.
----
- Bruce Dickinson

19.02.2010 - 11:25
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Just trying to make it through the end of the day.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
20.02.2010 - 20:07
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Written by BloodTears on 19.02.2010 at 11:25

Just trying to make it through the end of the day.

Same here friend.

Like Powerslavex said, Staying alive.. and try not to screw things more than they already are
My goals change from time to time.. now for example, try getting a job asap. But in the end its just making it through the day.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
20.02.2010 - 21:46
Ragana
Rawrcat

Hey, that's sad. Haven't thought of it, but really - is the North Sea that cold even in the summer?

I've also grown up next to the sea but now, when I live in the centre of Latvia, I visit my summer house every year. I don't think I could imagine my life without the sea. The water here seems quite cold for people who come from southern countries. Latvians usually start to swim when the water temperature nearly hits +18 (because the air temperature is high and we can't lock ourselves into some fridge, can we?), but, compared to other seas, the Baltic sea is not salty and there's no layer of salt on your skin when you come out of the water.
Ah, and the water is dark blue not turquoise... that's a minus. ;l

~
Anyway, my goal today was to finish the homework in Maths and I did it, yay.
29.03.2010 - 22:23
Don Martin
le fu-
Tomorrow I will try to finish my drawing-class-drawing (is that a word? it is now.) which is not really making any progress (I am drawing King Kong on the ESB). Also, this week I will try to read all of my Freak Brothers comics again.
----
What a tackastrophe!