Metal Storm logo
ENTSETZLICH - Australian Black Metal with Ambient/Noise influences

06.08.2006 - 14:53
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
Ive recently started my own 1 man ambient black metal/noise project, made one short 20 or so second song and currently making somemore. Bands name is ENTSETZLICH, and it has a myspace with a sample for the song "Forgotten Pact With Revenge". give it a listen if you interested... more songs to come, including the instrumental song Catacombs and a currently untitled track. Myspace link is http://www.myspace.com/entsetzlich

EDIT: Since the creation of the track Morbid Nostalgia of the grave, ENTSETZLICH has taken a new direction and is more black than noise... moreso influenced by the older bands in the genre whilst still keeping a element of noise in all songs. Songs are getting longer including a track titled curse the abyss which is about 18 minutes long and will be released on its own ep with another song titled Stikk Og Heng Deg, The EP contains the work of a session guitarist (Omen/Høste of Exthus) on one of the tracks.
06.08.2006 - 18:36
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
The link doesn't work for me.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
06.08.2006 - 21:06
Endoftherainbow
The link doesn't work for me either.
07.08.2006 - 01:43
KryptoN
imperceptible
That's because the url of the link is wrong (he forgot to use http:// prefix). Just copy-paste the address to your browser and it will work. Or you can just click on this fixed link: http://www.myspace.com/entsetzlich

And sorry but I can't really say anything about the music itself.
07.08.2006 - 02:00
Endoftherainbow
Not my kind of ambience but I think if you're going to make that kind of music it must be made more interesting and it also should make your tracks alot longer in ambience your supposed to introduce new themes slowly you went through everything way to fast it didn't give time for anythign to sink in and thus no vibe was given off so it wasn't even really ambience it was just 20 seconds of noise but it's a start I guess.
07.08.2006 - 21:16
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Kinda noisy.

This is something new to me. It is interesting, though I wil doubt if I'll ever 'like' it. It is new, weird and waits for me exploring it, but I'll take the time for it.
----

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
08.08.2006 - 01:34
fire101
Account deleted
Not my kinda music, but good luck, man!
10.08.2006 - 01:04
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Yeah, as far as one man Bands go, I've been trying to get a band together but in my town it's hard to find other musicians to play with, so I end up wrighting in and playing and recording other partd myself.
It's not intentional, but I think I may have to hold off on a serious band till college.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
10.08.2006 - 15:13
Achor
Account deleted
not my cup of tea at all... to be honest, i cant believe how anyone can enjoy listening to that kind of "music". but i mean... i guess some people do like that kind of music, so keep the work up
21.08.2006 - 00:51
thefadedline
What the hell was that? That's the kinda shit people make when they are no good at writing real music. That is just noise and stuff like that requires no talent to create. It's just modified white noise.

Anyone can write some decent music at home. All you need are drum-loops and a line-in socket for your guitar. What I heard on that website was just... putting it nicely, crap. Sorry!
----
Relax and let the seat take the battery
24.08.2006 - 16:06
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
Ahhh criticism, always good...!

New intro track up "Catacombs of Absent Light"... no vocals just ambient noise and drumming, gona appear as the intro track on the demo

check it at the myspace page!

The thing with Entsetzlich is short fast noise/black metal with ambience at times... nothing long and drawn out... quite the opposite, remember this when listening as this is the effect ive tried to achieve.
29.08.2006 - 16:59
Zombie, M.D.
Interesting stuff, though it would be better if it were longer. The idea is nice though, short bursts of noise. Maybe you should wash it in a nice overdrive filter or something to give it that intensity most stuff in the genre has.
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer
05.09.2006 - 14:54
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
NEW TRACK UP

"Nocturnal Suicide"

LISTEN, HEAR.. FEAR
06.09.2006 - 19:40
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Hey, this was way better. I liked it more because there was more variety and more 'instrumentation'. Or whatever you should call it. For me it is proven, longer is better in your case.
----

07.09.2006 - 05:39
Monolith
Account deleted
Well, I thought the topic was about you playing by yourself and I was going to say that one who plays solo is always best for they already know what they want without others changing it, but apparently not.

BTW, the songs make my intestines wanna burst open and tear loose my insides. In other words, I like. Too much noise, but hell, it's BM, so i'll let you off that one Other than that, it sounds like something I would do.
31.10.2006 - 13:16
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
new track up... and the demo is out soon... titled Salvation, Deviation... Death
31.10.2006 - 14:25
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Is it for sale? I am going to think about it, if I want it, so I'd like to know.
And the price and if you want to ship it and all that stuff.
----

31.10.2006 - 14:37
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
Its a 4 minute demo... self released/independent, doubt i can ship it overseas... but hey you never know...
31.10.2006 - 14:48
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Only 4 minutes? That kind of disappoints me. Well, maybe that is normal with noise, I don't know. I'll be back in this thread later.
----

08.11.2006 - 04:26
spirit_inblack
harshhead
Nocturnal Suicide is a killer track man. Keep up the good work. I agree with Nervel, longer is better in your case.
09.11.2006 - 04:07
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
TWO NEW TRACKS UP

The Colourless Luminosity Of Obscurity and Schadenfreude (unheimlich Gelächter)

Bit longer and with some guitars...
09.11.2006 - 09:46
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Listening to them. Good vocal work, in the beginning.

Keep on getting the songs longer!

Schadenfreude didn't work for me, though.
----

16.11.2006 - 03:49
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
NEW TRACK UP

Morbid Nostalgia Of The Grave... nice intro and then chaotic black brutality... tell me what you people think of it.
23.11.2006 - 03:47
spirit_inblack
harshhead
'Morbid' is your best track yet! The two other songs are really good too. Nice work on the vocals.
29.11.2006 - 08:15
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
Cheers for that man, i just chucked on a new song titled "Stikk Og Heng Deg" which loosely translated from norwegian means "go hang yourself" bit different to the other tracks kinda has a slightly more evident leviathan influence. Tell me what you all think eh?
07.12.2006 - 02:11
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
A new song is up on the myspace page titled "The Prophecy of The Parallel Spheres" goes for around 3:15 or something. Recenmtly i have made the decision to scrap the idea of a demo for awhile and go with the idea of releasing a split with a local underground band call Exthus (Satanic Anti-life black metal) http://www.myspace.com/exthus CHECK THEM OUT which will most probably be titled "Fires of ceremonial intolerance" hoping to get some distro happening in adelaide (my hometown in australia) and possibly in melbourne just over the border. The split will contain 9 tracks 4 by exthus (including a cover of transylvanian hunger by darkthrone) and 5 by entsetzlich.

Heres a sneak peak at the proposed cover of the split

Now go forth and listen to the aural chaos of Azathoth that is ENTSETZLICH
10.12.2006 - 04:57
chuckie
Account deleted
i like it...very different, very good
10.12.2006 - 12:51
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Well, if you are going to keep making longer songs my interest is back again! Is there a possibility to order a copy ahead of the release, maybe?
----

11.12.2006 - 09:32
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
The possibility of any shipping overseas hasnt be looked into yet... atm im just concentrating on getting the split organized and thus waiting on 2 more tracks from exthus before production can begin... i got no clue when anything will be released... plus im not exactly made of money atm either so we'll see what happens.
12.12.2006 - 10:14
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
OK, no problem at all. I'll wait and see what will turn out.
----