Metal Storm logo
One thing that you will change about you or your life

11.01.2007 - 19:35
{aud}devil
Lush McGee
My one thing, I know it may sound conceited, but I would change my looks. I always believed if I was gorgeous than things would be better. So what would you change?
----
Awesome sauce, chicken boss!
Laugh until it means something
11.01.2007 - 19:47
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
What do you mean, if I could change everything?

Well, don't know. I believe that one minor change in the past can make a huge different in the future, and I like my current life and what lies ahead of me. So I don't have any reason to change.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
11.01.2007 - 20:10
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
i'd want to be less shy. i generally am quite outgoing but i can't go into a pub and start chatting to someone.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
11.01.2007 - 20:23
Dark Stalker
I want to be active and more brave .
----
In luck we trust!
11.01.2007 - 20:26
Valentin B
Iconoclast
ermm...be more photogenic, more sociable, or generally have better looks...
11.01.2007 - 20:39
Sunioj
My unstable emotions....wether it be anger, deppression, sadness, or hysteria...
11.01.2007 - 22:02
Vrana
Nothing. If you try changing something about yourself, you fail. So I'll change with time passing (and doing nothing)
11.01.2007 - 22:55
tulkas
el parcero
Written by -tom- on 11.01.2007 at 20:10

i'd want to be less shy. i generally am quite outgoing but i can't go into a pub and start chatting to someone.

yeah me too. I'm really shy, and I'm not one of those peolple that can just walk to somone (a girl specifically) and just start talking to her. I would definetly change that. Or maybe something about my looks.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
11.01.2007 - 23:39
DL-Lauri
Account deleted
I would be more social and brave, and I would also be less lazy.
11.01.2007 - 23:50
Achor
Account deleted
hm... tough question actually... i dont think i wanna change anything specific. im not saying im perfect, but i actually WANT to have some problems, cos that gives me a challenge, and it makes me develop more. i know what kind of person i want to be, and slowly, im getting there... but i want to fight for it, not just make it happen like that... its too easy...
12.01.2007 - 08:15
PurpuRa
Account deleted
I dont know.. i like my life ha.
maybe less shy
12.01.2007 - 20:36
APOHAKC
The Bard
I would like to change many things, but most of all I would like to change my attitude, and that is really hard
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
13.01.2007 - 04:18
Saitada
Account deleted
Despite everything about myself that i dislike, I wouldn't want to change anything. People's flaws make them what they are and i wouldn't feel comfortable as anything else...

...It'd be cool to have wings though
14.01.2007 - 12:41
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by [user id=14135] on 13.01.2007 at 04:18

Despite everything about myself that i dislike, I wouldn't want to change anything. People's flaws make them what they are and i wouldn't feel comfortable as anything else...

...It'd be cool to have wings though

I will give you one for 9,99$
----
15.01.2007 - 02:44
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Umm.....hmm.....Don't know. Not to say that I'm a bad Guitarist but, Make Myself a better guitarist? I guess Get in shape.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
15.01.2007 - 03:14
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
I wouldn't change a thing about myself. I am quite happy with the way I am now, and if I'm happy with the way I am, I wouldn't change a thing, now would I?
15.01.2007 - 04:10
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I could use an ass implant...
15.01.2007 - 04:15
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Written by Dangerboner on 15.01.2007 at 04:10

I could use an ass implant...

Yeah, and I could use a liposuction.
19.01.2007 - 00:01
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Written by {aud}devil on 11.01.2007 at 19:35

My one thing, I know it may sound conceited, but I would change my looks. I always believed if I was gorgeous than things would be better. So what would you change?

Darling, you are so wrong with this. I was never satisfied with my looks also, until a person I cherish the most said I am the most beuatiful woman he has ever seen. It was the first time I actually took that compliment without saying: don't say that. Ever since I am really happy with who I am and how I look.

To change one thing... Well, I have really learned myself to not regret anything I have ever done in my life and well... There is one that I regret and if I don't get things work out in my life, I will probably regret it for the rest of my life; I hurt the person who means the world to me because I didn't think things right... It was a mistake I made and I am aware of and I really hope some day he'll find it in his heart to forgive me. I really do. If he won't... I'm lost.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
31.01.2007 - 05:21
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
I would put some music talent on me. I can't play a damn instrument, I've tried guitar (twice), keyboard, flute, and singing. And I failed on all. I'm musically talentless. I have a good ear, But I can't play an instrument or sing.

EDIT: I also would like to have a beard.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
31.01.2007 - 11:40
iMPERiAL_iCE
Weeping Heart
the only thing I'd like to change is my.........ummm.........girlfriend, dunno if its considered a part of me but I'd really love to change her
----
The older I get.........The faster I was

Smurfilator -- back when Smurf Metal existed :'(
31.01.2007 - 12:49
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by iMPERiAL_iCE on 31.01.2007 at 11:40

the only thing I'd like to change is my.........ummm.........girlfriend, dunno if its considered a part of me but I'd really love to change her

So why don't you do it then?
----
31.01.2007 - 17:32
iMPERiAL_iCE
Weeping Heart
Written by APOHAKC on 31.01.2007 at 12:49

Written by iMPERiAL_iCE on 31.01.2007 at 11:40

no guts to do so.............but if she reads wat I've written then I'm sure she'll make the first move
----
The older I get.........The faster I was

Smurfilator -- back when Smurf Metal existed :'(
31.01.2007 - 17:42
APOHAKC
The Bard
Quote:
Quote:
Written by iMPERiAL_iCE on 31.01.2007 at 17:32

no guts to do so.............but if she reads wat I've written then I'm sure she'll make the first move

I think that you like her more than you think, fuck the guts, if you realy don't like her you would probably kick her times ago.
But if you wat it I will do that for you in any time
It is not so hard, only few words...
----
31.01.2007 - 20:42
Damnated
Churchburner
i'm very lazy. many ppl say this, but what i have is more like a disease. sometimes i found myself starving, just because i'm to lazy to make a sandwich
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
03.02.2007 - 19:21
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by {aud}devil on 11.01.2007 at 19:35

while i gave a nod to this in my previous post here, now i do believe this too. "the beautiful and the cursed" pffha. yeah right. don't tell me brad pitt or pierce brosnan are cursed to be adored by nearly every woman on earth. i'd be really more happy with better looks.
03.02.2007 - 19:41
Warman
Erotic Stains
I think I'd like to have more courage, like be able to go up to a good looking girl I don't even know the name of and ask her out on a date or something like that. I did something like that a year ago, and what happened? We became a couple...
----
06.02.2007 - 06:43
kiwibaby
Account deleted
I'd probably change my looks. I hate shallowness, but sometimes I wish I could just feel more conifdent about who I am.
06.02.2007 - 08:25
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
I aim to be totally self-dependent (and be able to run a family )
----
that which shines without names and forms...
23.03.2007 - 17:37
Zombie, M.D.
Id replace my right arm with a rocket launcher or a bazooka. Realistically, Id probably fix my toes. Ive broke my little toe so many times its started to grow strange and makes wearing shoes really uncomfortable.
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer